Help-Garmin 60CSx and Topo maps

Help!

My Garmin 60CSX is no longer displaying the Topo maps. For example, when I select a waypoint and have it display on the screen, the 60CSX display says "basemap", and it doesn't display the Topo map at all. I have tried "hiding" and then re-showing the maps from the map setup page, but still no luck. The maps are "checked" on the setup page. I have also tried loading the maps again from Mapsource.

Strange, things used to work okay until recently. Is there a master reset that I should try or any other ideas?

Checked to make sure the microSD card is installed securely and locked in place. This is a common problem because people don’t realize that the holder must be flipped in then slid down to lock the card in place.

Hmm, that may have done the trick, it works now! Thanks!

Checked to make sure the microSD card is installed securely and locked in place. This is a common problem because people don’t realize that the holder must be flipped in then slid down to lock the card in place.

I've owned a 60CSx for almost 2 years and I never knew about that slide lock and I have never had a problem with it till the other day I lost my topo and I looked at the card and I was like wow look at that there is a slide lock I never used. haha

Storm180