Guess what my stress was about.

fairyhoney

Hmm... I forgot something more serious!!!

Last week, police caught a guy in a place here in Rhodes, that was hiding drugs! They were srying him for 2 months! The guy was hiding the drugs in a plastic container I think, in a plastic bag, under a pile of rocks! I do not remember if it was in a cave or somewhere else!

does this sounds familiar??? Yes! it is like a hiden cache!!!

Why this is serious? There is a cache in that place! It is just like that!!! Of course it is hiden in the roots of a tree, but...

The cache is visited from many geocachers, and I went many times there to drop a coin!!! It is close to the city, so... Most probably all cachers including me were beeing watched by the police!!! Can you imagine what could happen if....

Police here doesn't know about geocaching! So until you explain them what you are doing.... you are a drug dealer to them, or a thief!!!

Oh boy!!!

There is a cache here that unknown to the owner where a retired cop lived across the street. He had seen so many people come to the same spot searching that he thought it was a drug drop spot. One night the owner came to do maintenance and someone came out of the woods and asked him what he was doing. They had the place under surveillence!! Luckily it was the owner that night. He explained everything to them and now the ex cop will wave at cachers. He actually came out to laugh at my friend's attempt to find the cache. He kept telling her she wasn't event close!! LOL

There is a cache here that unknown to the owner where a retired cop lived across the street. He had seen so many people come to the same spot searching that he thought it was a drug drop spot. One night the owner came to do maintenance and someone came out of the woods and asked him what he was doing. They had the place under surveillence!! Luckily it was the owner that night. He explained everything to them and now the ex cop will wave at cachers. He actually came out to laugh at my friend's attempt to find the cache. He kept telling her she wasn't event close!! LOL

Too funny. I'm glad the cops were good sports about the whole thing.

Ah, I know one more thing that stressed me last week.

I was stressed about cointest always running in the middle of the night :wub:

Right now it´s 1 am over here and I will have to leave sometime

That's quite Altright, I have to go to work soon.

We DO have the 2 winners and when I get back from work, I'l pick a random person via that picker outer :wub: So besides those 2, ANyBODY can win!

Stress:

How about repeatedly seeing this page when I try to post?

PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 45 seconds exceeded in E:\Inetpub\forums\GC\ips_kernel\class_db_mysql.php on line 457 PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 45 seconds exceeded in E:\Inetpub\forums\GC\sources\ipsclass.php on line 1111

I was stressed about cointest always running in the middle of the night :wub:

1 am?

That alone tells us you're a grad student!

Why is that so? :)

I was stressed about cointest always running in the middle of the night :D

We DO have the 2 winners and when I get back from work, I'l pick a random person via that picker outer :wub: So besides those 2, ANyBODY can win!

I am looking forward to read about that in the morning :)

By the way? What are you doing for work? Please excuse me, if I am being too nosy...

By the way? What are you doing for work? Please excuse me, if I am being too nosy...

This sounds like guess what FH does for a living!

The Edgar Thompson Steel works out thisaway runs 24/7

I don't envy anybody on Graveyard.

Edited by Arf2-D2

This sounds like guess what FH does for a living!

The Edgar Thompson Steel works out thisaway runs 24/7

I don't envy anybody on Graveyard.

I already guessed she is a teacher, but that won´t work on sunday, my next guess would be a nurse or even a doctor

I think rather a nurse, ´cause she seems to be a very lovely and caring person :wub: (as far as I have read her postings in this forum) :wub:

1 went to your youngest's graduation

2) convinced them not to go to uni

Bob

Your youngest graduated from high school.

You had a party/open house for him/her and you swear you will never do THAT again

I still think you sang karaoke!

I was stressed about cointest always running in the middle of the night :)

1 am?

That alone tells us you're a grad student!

Why is that so? :D

I was stressed about cointest always running in the middle of the night :)

We DO have the 2 winners and when I get back from work, I'll pick a random person via that picker outer :wub: So besides those 2, ANyBODY can win!

I am looking forward to read about that in the morning :wub:

One can never be Too nosy in these here forums.

Let me tel you a little story. : In 2003, I started to work . . . I went to a CNA class in hopes of becoming a LPN, even took some prerequisites. Being a CNA gave you 1 points towards being selected. Since then, I decided to Not become one because I learn by hands on, I don't retain by just reading.

So, now I am Resident's Assistant. A glorified CNA of sorts. I work at an Assisted Living Facility where, under a RN, I get to pass out meds and narcs as well give showers etc.

I also have stress going on there because we are So very short on employees that we sometimes have to work when we don't want to nor have time to :D

You are feeling stressed out because you are starting a new job? (oops,I am a little late with my other guess)

I am stressed out cuz' the weather here has been pretty crappy lately. It has been

tough to get in any fishing because of it. Next week I am taking two days off to do some

fishing. Nothing like going ice fishing but still fun to do. I hope that what ever you are stressing

about passes you by soon. Heres a little story. Yesterday while fishing I decided to move to another spot along the shore of Rush Lake. I was able to stand along the bank within inches of the water. I looked out and "studied" the water. I decieded that the nice clump of lilypads was a great spot to try and get my "Skitter pop" out to. I took a small step back, and forward, casting my line as far as I could get it out. I'd be willing to bet It went a good 50yrds. SWEET, right where I thought it shoud be. Just past the pads and to the right. I started reeling in the line a jerking it so it would "pop" in the water making a nice splash in front of the lure. I had worked the lure for about 20 ft or so and then the water boilied behind my lure and it dissappeared, I set the hook annd the fight was on. It only took 3-4 minutes to get the fish in, 19inch bass, but what I had not relized at first was I was sooo excited to be fishing, and to have caughta fish that I had stepped out of my sandal and right into some fresh Canadian goose POOP. :wub: Needless to say after that and being drained of a pint of blood from all the mosquitoes, I decieded to call it a night and head home. Even after all that I would not change a thing! I though I'd tell this story cuz'' it was my 1000 post. And it is kinda funny talking about poop! :wub:

Have a good one and we'll talk to you again soon!

Dardevle

Edited by dardevle

You are stressed because you ran out of chocolate????

I had a different kind of stress this weekend...of course a lot of people know I am a soccer mom. This weekend my son, io_sono_affamato had a tournament away from home...we went through four games of knuckbiting agony...to win the gold this afternoon. He is over the moon and exstatic...he scored the game winning goal for 3 of those games. All that stress was sure worth it :wub: !!!!

You are stressed because you ran out of chocolate????

I had a different kind of stress this weekend...of course a lot of people know I am a soccer mom. This weekend my son, io_sono_affamato had a tournament away from home...we went through four games of knuckbiting agony...to win the gold this afternoon. He is over the moon and exstatic...he scored the game winning goal for 3 of those games. All that stress was sure worth it :wub: !!!!

Congrats!

I'M B A C K ! ! !

Oh, O.K. I'm a softy . . . I went and chose 2 random numbers (actually, the randomator did :wub: )

I

..N

.E

E

..D

The addresses of :

And here is the current picture of my baby boy:

JJ-June2008.jpg

#1 - Jan and The Percy Boys (love your coin, by the way- isn't it a light bulb?)

#2 - LadyBee4T

THEN:

#3 - post # 64

And

#4 - post # 109

Thank you for playing:D !

Remember if you want to keep on posting, Please feel free to.

#3 - post # 64

Congrats to the winners!

I gotta guess again though. LOL

1. palpated a cow

2. ate a chipmunk

Thanks so much, FairyHoney!

Who knew palpating a cow would pay off? Actually, the only reason I knew that such a thing even existed is because my sister is a vet. When she was in vet school, she had to do that as part of her rotation. At the time, she sent a detailed description of the process. I will spare you the details - it wasn't pretty.

B)

Congrats to the other winners too.

Hi

I winned I did

Congratulations to all the other winners too!!!

Sent you an E Mail

Good job you didnt have to try the daughter in laws cooking!!!! :D

Bob

I don't have a daughter - in - law. BUT, I do have a daughter who knows how to cook about 10 things real well - besides, I DO the cooking ;) cuz she and Her daughter also lives with us . . . (another story)

And Arf2-D2, I only know how to milk a cow ;) woudn't want to do the other :o

Edited by fairyhoney

O.K. here's a challenge since I want to be the hostest with the mostest . . .

I need my 4 winners to step up and tell me what coins you desire so I may accommodate. Oh come on be seriously realistic with your wishes. I am just a human being here NOT super woman. With that said , I DO Not have HTF just commons. Like I said, I want to try to make you happy :huh: Yes, I had some I wanted to give but this would be better and more advantageous to you guys.

SO, come on TELL ME :lol:

PLEASE :lol::huh:

I need my 4 winners to step up and tell me what coins you desire so I may accommodate. Oh come on be seriously realistic with your wishes. I am just a human being here NOT super woman. With that said , I DO Not have HTF just commons. Like I said, I want to try to make you happy :huh: Yes, I had some I wanted to give but this would be better and more advantageous to you guys.

PLEASE :huh::(

Well I do like surprises!! :lol:

But here goes.....I like dog related coins. I haven't been buying coins lately so newer coins would be good or maybe something from GW6 or maybe a recent suncatcher or maybe this or maybe that.....

PLEASE :lol::huh:

As I have been away from coincollecting for about 18 months any state or nation coin during that time is fine by me - actually anything not on my keeper list is fineMy list

Bob

Nice one Lana! 4 coins to make em happy! and congrats to your baby boy! :lol: ...Bet he'd have words for you if he knew you were posting pics of your Baby Boy on the net and calling him your baby boy!! :lol:

I missed posting in yer coinest!!! Didnt even get a guess in! :huh:

Oh well, Thanks...You rock lil sista!

Edited by 007BigD

So you did something you would never do again then did something you swore you would never do again... ? Was it twice you did the same thing that was something you never do or different than the never do again verses the would never do again that you did. :D

HA! HA! HA!

"Friday night, I was able to do something that I'll Never be able to again. Then yesterday, I did something that I swore I'd Never do _so,"

1. I will NEVER be able to one of my kid's high school graduation :D

2. With my house being SO very small, I swore that I would never be able to fit 20 people! You see, our weather has Not been very conducive to entertaining outside :o

IMG_0630.jpg

This is MY baby, Joshua. We did Not know that he would be allowed to graduate this year. He was content to be a "super senior" next year. With ADD and No "concerta" since 9th grade, it has been a total struggle.

We are SO very proud of him. Even though he's been goth - kind of (no raves), he is a Good kid. I enjoy it when we go to the mall. I'll walk behind him to listen and watch the stares he gets. He definitely dresses the way he wants to.

NOW what do I do, I don't have a kid in school anymore.

Haha my mother is thinking something along the lines of what you are right now.

But i was bipolar AND had ADHD, and i stayed on the Concerta but i got off my bipolar, mean-as-a-snake meds in the middle of the first semester.

And i graduated as a junior.

:D

Whooop whoop!

I didnt think i'd be able to do it either, but in the end i pulled through, even though i went through the goth stage too, but my mom wouldnt walk through ANYWHERE with me if i was wearing Tripp pants. :o

I need my 4 winners to step up and tell me what coins you desire so I may accommodate. Oh come on be seriously realistic with your wishes. I am just a human being here NOT super woman. With that said , I DO Not have HTF just commons. Like I said, I want to try to make you happy :D Yes, I had some I wanted to give but this would be better and more advantageous to you guys.

SO, come on TELL ME :o

PLEASE :DB)

Oh, I did not see the post untill now...

Well, I am searching for a Quadcacher, but I think that is a hard one...

Then I like the Jedi and Optimus Prime Mystery coins a lot, but I guess that is an even harder one :D

I like animal and SciFi coins

I just think like LadyBee4T

Anything you think is good would be best :D

Since I have come to these forums, I found, that coins I get from other people are much more worth to me, than the ones I bought by myself :D

Thx again fairyhoney, you are an angel :D