hello hawaiian cachers

jmythng

i'll be in hawaii for my daughters wedding on the 15th thru the 22nd. since i have nothing to i'll be trying to hit some caches. have to, they'll probably be me fatherest finds. i am wondering if any hawaiian cachers would like to meet up with a coloradoan cacher for a day of geo fun. it would be great to link up with someone in another state and have them show me some unforgettable caching.

hope this was the place to post this, if not, your guidance would be greatly appreciated.

thans all,

jmy

Aloha jmy,

As perhaps you can, not many Hawaii cachers hang out on these forums. Our local forum is here. You may have better luck there.

Also check out our bookmark of unique caches. There are also bookmarks for caches nominated for Hawaii's best.

My advice is to start there. If there is a particular cache you are interested in finding, try posting a note on the cache page or getting in touch with the owner. Enjoy your trip and congratulations on your daughter's wedding!

jrr

:o thanks jrr i check out those links. they all look nice and i have already loaded some in my gps that are around my codo at the wyndham, it around lewers and don ho streets. if your on ohau and want to link up for a cache or two drop me pm or email. i have thursday open for sure and most the evenings