COINTEST :)

LoriDarlin

Since I know you're up...I have a coin of yours numbered 69 that's supposed to be trackable at sigitem.com, but it's not registered yet. I think it was the first one you released an Lewiston. Was that coin intended for the owner of that Cache? I got that impression when I read the log you wrote. if it was, I can put it back in there some day when I'm in town.

oh no! Please keep it!! You got to the cache first and you get to keep it!! Besides they ended up finding another one of mine in a different cache near Riggins that I left on the same weekend lol its all good!!

ps I found a few of your little sig tokens that I still have too :blink:

Since I know you're up...I have a coin of yours numbered 69 that's supposed to be trackable at sigitem.com, but it's not registered yet. I think it was the first one you released an Lewiston. Was that coin intended for the owner of that Cache? I got that impression when I read the log you wrote. if it was, I can put it back in there some day when I'm in town.

oh no! Please keep it!! You got to the cache first and you get to keep it!! Besides they ended up finding another one of mine in a different cache near Riggins that I left on the same weekend lol its all good!!

ps I found a few of your little sig tokens that I still have too :wub:

There were just Too many people at GWVI, I didn't even get a chance to bump into you, unless I did and didn't know it. I was handing out more of the Gamepieces(as was my helper, Harmony Baby) We gave out 500 envelopes with game pieces in them!

Harmony Baby....did she have little sig items that were made from plastic take out boxes?? and she was young?? I gave her one of my GW coins and she gave me one of her sig items...too cute!!! but it might have been someone else too?? I met a few young gals with baby in their geocaching name. Another one I met was at one of the caches outside of the event ... to bad you and I never exchanged names if so...I was busy talking to this girl, cuz she was sweet and she was a traveling cache!! lol

Edited by LoriDarlin

Yep, that's her(them)It was only at GW that I found out how they make those little tokens. They're really cool and every one is hand drawn, then shrunk(and sometimes they shrink strangely) I have one that is shaped like a bow tie. I spent most of the day with them, and they helped me pass out hundreds of my gift packs. She(they) have won several TBs in my Bingo/Raffle games.