Need help maintaining cache in eastern Colorado

fsafranek

On a recent trip to visit my family in Limon, Colorado I found several caches and placed two. But since my primary residence is in the San Diego area and I only get out to Limon twice a year (summer and Christmas) I can't get my caches activated due to concerns that they won't be maintained in a timely manner. So I need to find someone within a reasonable distance from Limon, that's basically anyone in the flat half of the state, who will agree to repair, replace or remove the cache in a timely manner if something goes wrong. If someone is up for this, and the reviewer agrees, I'll give you the waypoint name and you can be the FTF as well.

Please help. :)

On a recent trip to visit my family in Limon, Colorado I found several caches and placed two. But since my primary residence is in the San Diego area and I only get out to Limon twice a year (summer and Christmas) I can't get my caches activated due to concerns that they won't be maintained in a timely manner. So I need to find someone within a reasonable distance from Limon, that's basically anyone in the flat half of the state, who will agree to repair, replace or remove the cache in a timely manner if something goes wrong. If someone is up for this, and the reviewer agrees, I'll give you the waypoint name and you can be the FTF as well.

Please help. :)

You might have better luck if you post this in the West/Southwest Forum.