Our Personal Geocoins - Proceeds to Parkinson Society

OusKonNé

It's our turn to join the great adventure into personal geocoins.

The design on the front side was easy to decide because a lot of geocachers know us by our avatar on some geocaching forums: a signpost.

The flip side of the coin is in honour of the Parkinson Society, Québec City Region. As you may expect, Parkinson affects our close family and we are proud to donate all the benefits of the sale of our personal geocoins to this Society.

Details and order form available on our website.

Thanks to all!

OusKonNé & Cétyla

Satin Nickel – 150 coins produced

silverf285px.jpgsilverb285px.jpg

Satin Gold – Only 80 coins produced

goldf285px.jpggoldb285px.jpg

Edited by OusKonNé

Thanks TeamEccs21 and Tschakko for your comments! :) The pictures are not too bad but they don't really do the coins justice.

TeamEccs21, sorry but I don't trade. I have a little collection and I want to keep the geocoins that I have.

Cheers,

OusKonNé

;) I have a question, are these coins already to send or was it a preorder. :D

:o Sorry maybe stupid question but i really don't know ;)

Coins are ready to send!

I already sent a batch this morning to those who had paid.

Cheers,

OusKonNé

:D:D waiting for my pay-pal invoice :DB)

Arrived safe and sound today, that has to be the quickest that anything has ever arrived from overseas!!

These really are lovely coins... and I hope the one that I eventually plan to release in Dad's memory will travel far. He suffered with Parkinsons almost from the start of his early retirement until he passed away in 1997. It was heartbreaking to see the change in him.....the memory loss was the worst thing I think, in his case anyway. This awful disease ruined the last years of his life and even stopped him from doing his favourite hobby.......his fishing so hopefully this coin of mine will eventually make it to caches near lochs, lakes and rivers.

A great cause, thank you. :o

;):) waiting for my pay-pal invoice :):ph34r:

Payment received and coins sent Tuesday morning.

Arrived safe and sound today, that has to be the quickest that anything has ever arrived from overseas!! .

Coins sent Monday morning from Québec City Canada and received Tuesday in Central Scotland. Wow! Quite impressive actually. :)

Arrived safe and sound today, that has to be the quickest that anything has ever arrived from overseas!! .

Coins sent Monday morning from Québec City Canada and received Tuesday in Central Scotland. Wow! Quite impressive actually. ;)

It was nothing short of a miracle lol....I was STUNNED at how quickly they arrived!!! The silver coin is all activated and ready to go on it's journey.....just hope that it travels well and clocks up a fair amount of miles because I feel quite sentimental about this one. :ph34r:

I've activated my silver coin too in memory of my Dad (below) who suffered from Parkinsons and I agree, the little icon is lovely . I hope it travels far (we've called it "Jimmy's Traveller"). I just need to get it up to the lochside cache that I have in mind for it to start it's journey off. It's goal though is to reach Nova Scotia at some point.....because one the "Baronets of Nova Scotia" came from the town that Dad was born in over here in Scotland, so I thought it would be quite nice if it could get there some day.......which is quite a coincidence considering it originally came to me from Canada.

Ali

dadme.jpg