Titanic Geocoins -

CinemaBoxers

Unless I'm mistaken, the letter mentioned something about updates every 7-10 days. Has anyone seen an update? :blink::anicute::blink:

There was an email sent out yesterday with an update. I can only assume people on their customer list got it.

Well... I paid for a Titanic coin in June (just one, thankfully). Does that make me a customer?? I didn't receive any e-mail. Could you summarize what it said? :huh::blink::huh:

Here's the summary of the letter, or more accurately the letter itself. Since it pertains directly to this coin, and not everyone seems to be getting the info this should have been posted here. For some unknown reason, Jim has decided not to do updates in the forums where the coins were sold and advertised, so I guess anyone who isn't on the official list he has isn't going to receive these updates. There are more than enough of us receiving them to help the rest of the people out by informing you as he should be doing on his own. Here's the letter...

"Here is a quick update on Geocoin Design & Titanics/Lady Lucks geocoins.

All the coins are produced and awaiting my payment for delivery. I have

been in contact with Bryan Roth at Groundspeak and we talked extensively

about the courses of action I have taken thus far to get these coins

delivered to you all. Groundspeak would like me to get back on my feet as

soon as possible as well and has offered help in the form of providing my

tracking numbers in advance (90 days same as cash). Additionally, we spoke

of the Groundspeak approved vendor list and both agreed that Geocoin Design

should be removed from the list while I am in transition.

I am getting my new bank accounts set up and my business license

established in the great state of Oregon - I don't know how long that

process takes, but I wouldn't think it would be any more than a few weeks.

I have one of two bank accounts established now, and have my paperwork

submitted for my state business operating license. I am on track right now

and things seem to be moving along smoothly for me.

Coins are moving through, just so you all know.. but I have to get them

processed in the order in which the contracts were established. Please

understand that most companies operate on a 'first in, first out' basis, and

Geocoin Design is no different. For those who aren't aware, I also produce

coins outside of the geocoin community. The first coin to go out after my

separation was the US NAVY Ball challenge coin. The US Navy had contracted

this coin back in April. Their event was held on October 10th, and their

coins arrived to them 2 days in advance. I know it was cutting it close -

but they got there.

The next coin that you all have seen is the personal coin of Jeremy Irish.

While I did post the coin on the Groundspeak Forum, there was no intention

of saying "Hey, looky what I got!" - that's just not the way I work. I

posted that coin to the forum because it was my way of telling all of you

that I have coins moving - and they are getting out. Of course, some of the

folks on the geocoin forum have a way of kicking people when they are down,

so I had the thread on Jeremy's coin closed. In hindsight, it was a bad

idea to announce Jeremy's personal coin. I have been in contact with Jeremy

and many apologies have gone his way about that.

So, I guess my point is, I am getting back in the groove of things here -

and I hope to get everyone taken care of in very short order.

On a very personal note to you all - I have received literally HUNDREDS of

emails from you after my last newsletter of gracious support and

understanding and I want you all to know that I really, really appreciate

it. I have shed many tears over the last month and your support letters

have been very kind. Thank you all very much!

I shall be keeping in touch.

Warm Regards,

Jim Collins

Geocoin Design"

Here's the summary of the letter, or more accurately the letter itself. Since it pertains directly to this coin, and not everyone seems to be getting the info this should have been posted here. For some unknown reason, Jim has decided not to do updates in the forums where the coins were sold and advertised, so I guess anyone who isn't on the official list he has isn't going to receive these updates. There are more than enough of us receiving them to help the rest of the people out by informing you as he should be doing on his own. Here's the letter...

Thank you!

I don't know why i didn't get the last 2 notices, but just so long as it gets passed along somehow, I am happy!

Here's the summary of the letter, or more accurately the letter itself....

actually, you left out the top part of the letter which says:

"Broadcast: All GeocoinDesign.com Customers

Hello everyone!

First - Please don't repost this newsletter to the Groundspeak Forums.

C O N F I D E N T I A L Information"

now you may feel you have the right to repost that info, but i think you should have respected the wishes of the sender and not posted it here.

especially without ALL the information in the letter. you could have, perhaps, shared the pertinent information with the person, privately.

just a thought.

rsg

Hello everyone!

now you may feel you have the right to repost that info, but i think you should have respected the wishes of the sender and not posted it here.

especially without ALL the information in the letter. you could have, perhaps, shared the pertinent information with the person, privately.

just a thought.

rsg

Yeah, I caught that, too.

Personally, I feel bad for Jim and I think he is doing the best he can for now. He has been honest and forthcoming about the situation to many of the customers that CinemaBoxers had. I really don't think he knew all that was going on. I agree with RedShoesGirl, if he asked his letter to be confidential, it should be confidential. If someone would like information and didn't receive it, perhaps it would be better to forward Jim's email to them and let them explain their situation to Jim.

If the coins are produced as it seems to be stated and just awaiting payment why have they not been paid for? It was a presale and the money should have been there to not hold this up further.

The money from the presale was spent on something else......

I wonder if we will be seeing a new "presale" to pay for these ones?

I dunno, it's easy to say "you-shouldn't-have-posted" but I, for one, appreciate being kept in the loop. I had no idea what was going on, until I asked if anyone had heard any news. To my surprise, several people *did* hear something. I didn't. Also, the content of the letter didn't seem like it needed to be confidential. If you read the forums, you already know what happened.

I say Jim should continue to be upfront, honest, and keep everyone informed, not just those that somehow made it to the semi-official "customer" list. Eh, I'm thinking the coin will show up.. around Groundhog Day. At least, that's my guess. :anicute::blink::blink:

I would be interested in hearing this straight from Bryan or TPTB at Groundspeak.

Groundspeak would like me to get back on my feet as soon as possible as well and has offered help in the form of providing my tracking numbers in advance (90 days same as cash).

I for one know they are trying to help the end customer get the product they have paid for and if that means Groundspeak has to front codes with the hope of getting their money back it seems as if they are willing to do so. That does not say the same thing as "Groundspeak would like me to get back on my feet...".

I also can't belive this will happen too many times before Groundspeak decides not to step in.

Hello everyone!

just a thought.

rsg

Actually I got a forward of it which didn't contain that, so I didn't leave anything out. :anicute: Which information do you feel is left out other than the demand of not letting others know what is going on via the most known route, the forums? Confidential? What in this letter is confidential, and better yet why? It says to ALL GeocoinDesign customers, yet we have a bunch here without the info so it's not accurate.

He has thousands of dollars of people's money and doesn't want anyone except for who he tells personally, to know what is going on? Please. You were right on the bandwagon slamming Paula at every turn, and now you are going to try to stick up for Jim? I am not into choosing sides, other than right or wrong, but you really need to be more consistent than flip flopping on every issue.

Regardless it still needs posted here. He is trying to make good on things, so he says, but wants it 100% on his terms. He lost the trust and respect factor a long long time ago and my major concern is for the people in the community. THEY are the ones who deserve the respect of timely honest updates and his personal pride should be put aside. It seems he would much rather do this outside the forums where he has some control of the flow of things rather than have to actually face the music and be up front with the masses. Thats not right. Jim should have been the one to post it here, sadly he is choosing not to update everyone like he said he would. Yet people still want to give him the benfit of the doubt after all this is absolutely stunning. No wonder this continues to happen and to this degree.

Edited by pghlooking

I also agree that the message should have been posted to the forums...by Jim! The buyers aren't the only ones watching this whole thing, his potential future customers are also watching to see how this goes.

Jim, please please please post your updates here so all know what is happening. Not that I personally think "I" need to know, but I think it's the only way you'll even have customers at the end of this all. You're dealing with the public, let the public know what's up!!

I would be interested in hearing this straight from Bryan or TPTB at Groundspeak.

Groundspeak would like me to get back on my feet as soon as possible as well and has offered help in the form of providing my tracking numbers in advance (90 days same as cash).

I for one know they are trying to help the end customer get the product they have paid for and if that means Groundspeak has to front codes with the hope of getting their money back it seems as if they are willing to do so. That does not say the same thing as "Groundspeak would like me to get back on my feet...".

I also can't belive this will happen too many times before Groundspeak decides not to step in.

You've got to hand it to Groundspeak for doing this. It is very nice of them to take this risk to try to get people their coins. I mean if you look at the risk they are taking - giving credit to a guy who took in money for coins, then spent all of it, it is really amazing. Plus the fact that Jim isn't going to make any more money off this remint - so there is no potential profit to be made there, but still Groundspeak fronts the tracking numbers. I have to say that GS is really looking after you.

I think that any all all updates should be posted here. It appears that not everyone that ordered some of these coins in the remint/presale is getting emails from Jim. Does that mean he no longer has records of their orders?? Will the people that are not receiving his emails get theirs coins that they PAID for or just the ones receiving his emails?

My response to all of the above comments are this:

A. Yes, Groundspeak has put alot of faith in me, it was very kind. Bryan and I had a very lengthy conversation, and he asked me to include this in my update. If you feel the need to 'check up on me', feel free Mike. You have his email addy already, but if not, it's: {Bryan's email address removed by...Bryan} -

B. While I realize that this was an 'update', the only people that I really need to keep in the loop are the people that have purchased this coin. Those people are in my customer list in my webstore. Every customer in my webstore database can either opt-in or opt-out of receiving my newsletters. So, if you didn't receive the newletter, I suggest you check on your subscription status where you purchased the coin.

C. If I wanted the masses to know the status of my business accounts and my licensing by the state - I would have posted it - but since you ALL know now, sobeit. I will continue to advise my 'customer list' as promised.

D. If anyone NOT on my customer list would like updates, you may sign up at GeocoinDesign.com - link to the Webstore - signup during the registration process. That's where you will get the information. If you are already a registered user, please ensure you have the newsletter set to 'subscribed'. If you aren't on it - all I can say is wait for <pghlooking - name removed by moderator> to repost :anicute: or you can email me directly at info@geocoindesign.com.

You all have a fine caching day!

Regards,

Jim

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

I think it says a lot about a company who uses the forums to their advantage, but when the community wants the info here said company refuses. I will continue to update the community to the best of my abilty witht the facys since you are choosing to only update those who wish to jump through more hoops. You took their money. you owe them, not the other way around. When are you going to get it?

It is true, Groundspeak would like to see them get back on their feet, despite the numerous challenges ahead.

However, that is not our primary concern. We are willing to accept this risk primarily because we believe that it will help to get the geocoins into the customer's hands faster. I asked Jim to send a full update to his customers, including mention of Groundspeak's action, so that they would know that progress was being made and that we are doing what we can to help out.

Also, Jim, I removed my email address from your post. If anyone needs to contact me, please do so through my profile. I get enough spam as it is. Thanks.

I think it says a lot about a company who uses the forums to their advantage, but when the community wants the info here said company refuses. I will continue to update the community to the best of my abilty witht the facys since you are choosing to only update those who wish to jump through more hoops. You took their money. you owe them, not the other way around. When are you going to get it?

If I placed an online order with a company, I would expect to be able to follow that order with the company website. Jim isn't asking anybody to jump through any hoops. He has done his best to keep his customers informed, if they have not received an update then they possibly are not subscribed to his newsletter or it is going into spam folders, there is a solution to both of those problems. With the degree of negativity and hostility expressed in the forums I can well understand why he wouldn't want to come in here to give an update.

Kudos to Groundspeak for stepping in and helping to move things forward.

And whether you received the full text of his newsletter or not, it was not your place to post it IMO.

I've stayed out of this for a number of reasons:

1) Titanic = geocoins? Not getting it...

2) Way too many issues with this vendor since they've been around IMO (regardless of ownership, etc.)

3) I've never seen this company act professionally, as a business should

That being said, it's been interesting to see this play out, so to speak. Over the years I've seen a lot of people come and go, companies do good and bad and people get burned. It's nice to see Groundspeak step in to help the community out and avoid a "Wyoming coin incident" but it's a real shame that they have to.

I have to agree with the statement made about using the forums to promote and sell coins, but avoiding them for updates. Every person in here is a potential customer, although I've always disdained that label. I've always thought of this as a community - where you have good, bad, and indifferent people. As such, I commend those who are looking out for each other.

As for these coins? I'm waiting for the day when everybody comes in and says "Got 'em".

Edit: changed Colorado to Wyoming - thanks AG.

Edited by Kealia

My response to all of the above comments are this:

A. Yes, Groundspeak has put alot of faith in me, it was very kind. Bryan and I had a very lengthy conversation, and he asked me to include this in my update. If you feel the need to 'check up on me', feel free Mike. You have his email addy already, but if not, it's: {Bryan's email address removed by...Bryan} -

B. While I realize that this was an 'update', the only people that I really need to keep in the loop are the people that have purchased this coin. Those people are in my customer list in my webstore. Every customer in my webstore database can either opt-in or opt-out of receiving my newsletters. So, if you didn't receive the newletter, I suggest you check on your subscription status where you purchased the coin.

C. If I wanted the masses to know the status of my business accounts and my licensing by the state - I would have posted it - but since you ALL know now, sobeit. I will continue to advise my 'customer list' as promised.

D. If anyone NOT on my customer list would like updates, you may sign up at GeocoinDesign.com - link to the Webstore - signup during the registration process. That's where you will get the information. If you are already a registered user, please ensure you have the newsletter set to 'subscribed'. If you aren't on it - all I can say is wait for <pghlooking - name removed by moderator> to repost :) or you can email me directly at info@geocoindesign.com.

You all have a fine caching day!

Regards,

Jim

That response is truly sad. It also tells me the state of mind this company has toward customer service (almost like the Magellan people huh). It also tells me how much business I'll be doing with this company in the future....as much as they update the public = 0

Sad, truly sad. I tried my best to keep an open mind about this, but I've now been shown just how much this company truly cares about the public!

You also have a fine caching day....

I am not sure why I have to subscribe to a Newsletter in order to get an update on coins I paid for (making me a customer by default) but if thats what I have to do, I'll do it. Thanks for the info.

OK, now I am a bit alarmed...I am registered already, and I am subscribed to the newsletter already. I don't understand why I haven't been receiving the updates? I checked my Trash and Spam filters in case it is not reaching me-nothing.

Edited by guinea_gal

I am not sure why I have to subscribe to a Newsletter in order to get an update on coins I paid for (making me a customer by default) but if thats what I have to do, I'll do it. Thanks for the info.

OK, now I am a bit alarmed...I am registered already, and I am subscribed to the newsletter already. I don't understand why I haven't been receiving the updates? I checked my Trash and Spam filters in case it is not reaching me-nothing.

You and me both mate.......seems just a few have got there email :(

You and me both mate.......seems just a few have got there email :ninja:

Yep, but it's just not important enough to post a message here so everyone is in the loop. Way too much work involved to post here maybe? Or maybe it's just that the company doesn't feel they need to go to the trouble, you're only thier customers after all!

Instead of worrying that people know about your business license (yeah, that should be a concern :( ...or maybe it's a refreshing piece of info which would have made some customers more comfortable about the situation???), maybe your worries should be that EVERYONE knows the progress?? Remember, potential customers are watching! I implore you to get your act together. You're acting like the victim here when you're definitely NOT! I'm sure we were all saddened about your life experiences, but that well ran dry and now's the time to act responsibly and keep everyone in the know!

That chip which seems to be on your shoulder shouldn't stop you from being a professional acting busines person!

Can I add something here? I'm an outsider, ie, I'm not a previous customer of this supplier, and I haven't ordered one of these coins. I don't have an axe to grind, I have no loyalty to this supplier for previous good service, and I have no anger to him for delays in supplying something I've paid for. I'm completely objective.

I found this thread as I was attracted to the Titanic coin, and I haven;t had the time to read the whole thread, but I can see there is a lot of distrust, anger, and resentment built up. Maybe the man's problems are a reasonable cause for the delay? I don't know, but selectively supplying SOME customers with information is not going to rebuild that trust.

If I had paid for a coin, and experienced delays like this, with all the resulting concern and fuss, I would expect personal emails keeping me abreast of developments. I would expect that automatically as a consideration for the fact that I wasn't getting the service I was reasonably entitled to expect. I would not expect to have to subscribe to a newsletter to be informed of what was happening. This is a basic courtesy to disappointed customers. Whatever problems he has, and whether the delay is justified as a result, there is a considerable degree of mistrust around. Being selective with who has that information won't defuse that mistrust. Having taken the money in advance, and, if I understand correctly, spent it on something else so there is now a problem funding them, he should expect people to be super critical and needs to be open. In many people's eyes, rightly of wrongly, he is a crook, or close to one (some may think again, rightly or wrongly, he's a crook who just got caught before he could escape with his loot), being bashful about business licences or whatever won't assuage that suspicion. Everyone is entitled to full and timely disclosure of all the facts, anything else simply looks like more dodgy going-ons. He has probably already done enough to warrant being interviewed by police for fraud, or as we have in the UK, Trading Standards. If people pushed, and complained, he could potentially be pushed into bankruptcy or insolvency. Is being shy about personal circumstances worth that?

As I say, I don't have any axe to grind, but I WAS a potential customer. If he'd been open and honest and explained what was going on, maybe I could assume he learnt something, but his feeling justified about why some of his CREDITORS haven't received their goods just makes me think he doesn't actually understand what customers are entitled to, or what customer service is.

I can't see any real reason for not using this forum to keep people informed: the story is here. Much better to put the facts alongside the rumours and suspicions so people can make their own judgement. That way, everyone gets the same story and it is seen to be open and honest. Letting some people know, and asking them not to let anyone else know can only look like he's trying to hide something. Disappointed customers who have paid in advance are probably entitled to expect him to bend over backwards to make it up to them. I know I would, and if I ever disappoint a customer, that is what I would do.

As I say, I make no judgement over whether his circumstances justify the delay, I am only commenting on how he has handled it and the likely consequences, which can only be to lose customers. In contrast, businesses that experience problems, but keep customers informed in a timely manner, are likely to retain customers, because they demonstrate that they are trustworthy. It's easy to give good service when things go smoothly, it takes more effort to deliver good service when problems are experienced.

I have had 2 Titanic Geocoins on order for ages now. I got Jim's email and I am going to trust him to do what he says unless I hear otherwise.

Saying that why has Groundspeak not chimed in to help us here? Jim said they would be shipped soon as they are ready and just waiting for him to get his accounts set up and pay for them. I am thinking as he has our money paying for them will be a formality.

Thanks for the letter Jim and sorry to hear of your problems.

I have had 2 Titanic Geocoins on order for ages now. I got Jim's email and I am going to trust him to do what he says unless I hear otherwise.

Saying that why has Groundspeak not chimed in to help us here? Jim said they would be shipped soon as they are ready and just waiting for him to get his accounts set up and pay for them. I am thinking as he has our money paying for them will be a formality.

Thanks for the letter Jim and sorry to hear of your problems.

i think your money is not exactly on hand to pay for the coins.

lara

Maybe I'll create a coin showing the Titanic's hull at the bottom of the ocean, split open with piles of money all around it. The text would say something like "I guess my money went down with the ship!" :D:rolleyes::D

;)

I want one in each metal!

You will have to wait for a remint to get more than one metal though! :):D:D:)

Not that this belongs in this thread...but to answer the speculation, Paula has given the majority of her coins to her daughter as she no longer wants them. I'm selling these coins for my grandaughter. And Cache in Hand, you already know it's not Paula selling these. I shipped and you received the Bigfoot coin you won in my auction last week.

What part of "my daughter and her husband sold this coin for me" aren't you getting? And as to why I didn't sell it myself..well, I'm old and not very knowledgable regarding the computer,

Not that this belongs in this thread...but to answer the speculation, Paula has given the majority of her coins to her daughter as she no longer wants them. I'm selling these coins for my grandaughter. And Cache in Hand, you already know it's not Paula selling these. I shipped and you received the Bigfoot coin you won in my auction last week.

:anibad::blink::blink: Let me get this straight. In another thread you said that Paula sold coins for you rather than you doing it yourself as you weren't knowledgable and too old but now you are able to sell them yourself for your granddaughter. Interesting. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree :blink::ph34r::lol::(

OT Anyone have an update? Even though the money was spent elsewhere I sure hope that jim can come through and get some money and get the coins to everyone that paid for them.

What part of "my daughter and her husband sold this coin for me" aren't you getting? And as to why I didn't sell it myself..well, I'm old and not very knowledgable regarding the computer,

:anibad::blink::blink: Let me get this straight. In another thread you said that Paula sold coins for you rather than you doing it yourself as you weren't knowledgable and too old but now you are able to sell them yourself for your granddaughter. Interesting. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree :blink::ph34r::lol::(

Not that it's any of your business..but I don't do my own listings.

Edited by TheNumber1Bop

Actually the selling of AE coins from this company IS a relevant discussion in this thread. The people running this company took in money for remints of coins and haven't delivered the coins because the money isn't available. That money was spent elsewhere. The selling of these coins could be seen as a legitimate effort to raise these funds to deliver the goods. However, you answered that question very concisely by stating that the coins were given to a family member with the profits to benefit that person. Thanks for answering that question!

In light of the fact that Jim's letter was posted here, and he has given a time frame for getting them done, let's not speculate on sales of other coins, who's selling them etc... Let's hope that GeocoinGuy (Jim) will be able to follow through as he's said he would, and leave the sales of other coins out of this thread. I know that there are a lot of people out there waiting, and if they are trying to raise the money to finish the production of the coins, let's not spoil their sales efforts. Please keep this thread on the topic of the Titanic coins only.

GeocoinGuy (Jim), if you are reading this, it would be nice if you could update your customers in here again as to how things are going with the production and delivery of these coins.

Thank you,

Eartha

All I want are my 2 coins - I am trying to understand how somebody else can be selling them when we still do not have ours? Or am I missing something here. I also do not understand how when we allpaid the money is not there now? That to me is Fraud and I think we are owed an update soon.

I would ask for a full refund and buy Titanic on Ebay but I am not sure if I would get my money back?

As for Mother/Daughter stuff that sounds dodgy to me, just let me have my coins and who does have this money we all paid up front. Paula or Jim?

Come on lets end this and all get our coins.

Edited by Brentford FC

quote name='TheNumber1Bop' post='3702724' date='Nov 6 2008, 12:14 AM']

Who has the Titanic coins we allpaid up front for? This is getting to be Fraud if not already.

Are these Titanic coins because if they are they belong to us not Ebay? That is fraud.

All I want are my 2 coins - I am trying to understand how somebody else can be selling them when we still do not have ours? Or am I missing something here. I also do not understand how when we allpaid the money is not there now? That to me is Fraud and I think we are owed an update soon.

I would ask for a full refund and buy Titanic on Ebay but I am not sure if I would get my money back?

As for Mother/Daughter stuff that sounds dodgy to me, just let me have my coins and who does have this money we all paid up front. Paula or Jim?

Come on lets end this and all get our coins.

I think the reason you see these on ebay is because you ordered a remint. They originally sold them, and after they sold out, you were allowed to order the next batch in advance. So nobody who ordered along with you actually has their coins in.

In one of the early posts, someone posted an email from Jim announcing his divorce. It also mentioned that there was "fiscal irresponsibility" involved. I take that to mean that they took your money and spent it on their personal needs, and now don't have the money to pay the mint for the coins that you paid them for. So I doubt they have the money to refund you for the coins you paid for. If they did, they could pay the mint for the coins.

Please read each post carefully. I don't see anywhere in this thread where it was said that the Titanic coins are being sold. It was stated that some AE coins designed by this company were being sold.

Bunch of AE coins designed by them selling on ebay under a different user name

Those were coins given to someone else, as stated above, and that person is selling them.

Paula has given the majority of her coins to her daughter as she no longer wants them. I'm selling these coins for my grandaughter

It was said in the update letter that the Titanic coins have not been delivered yet.

Here is a quick update on Geocoin Design & Titanics/Lady Lucks geocoins.

All the coins are produced and awaiting my payment for delivery.

You know, I have no grudge against these folks and don't know them from Adam but I read this stuff week after week and I just do not understand why this has gone as far as it has? Pure and simple, this is/was theft and the people that have been ripped off have a right to expect their money back. I don't even have any money invested but it angers me to no end that this is being treated in such a low key manner - almost swept under the rug.

We are affording all the leniency in the World to these people and they don't even have the decency to come in here and update folks? What kind of garbage is that.... One of the conditions that should have been imposed was for this company to make weekly public updates and answer questions to THIS community and not just their signup list....since this is the place they came to get the money in the first place.

I commend all you folks that are waiting so patiently as I know that I couldn't do it...

They have no other choice but to wait. The time is way over PayPal's limits so they can't file a complaint against them. Each person as an individual has lost for the most part a small amount of money, so it's not wirth taking them to small claims court. The ones that bought a large amount of coins would probably have to file in their hometown (assuming here) but would still cost more in attorney fees than they probably have lost anyhow. No matter how you cut it, there is not much the consumer can do. I find it sad how some people still want to give them the nefit of the doubt, as if there is any doubt as to how porrly this entire buisness has been run. And to think Jim still wants to do buisness here with the same people that have gotten taken to the cleaners!