Titanic Geocoins -

CinemaBoxers

Had an email saying the Lady Luck coins are just about ready, and they should be posted next week, looking forward to seeing them after so long, - The old saying 'Good thing come to those who wait' must be suitable for these occassions; On another note, so glad I bought them last summer, not now with the way the dollar has gone against the pound....

Well Done Jim, so pleased that you have kept to your word. I know these times must have been tough, and you have had more important things on your mind than producing coins.

Best Wishes

I actually haven't left the house today because I am waiting on the FedEx truck to appear - I will have the coins in hand today - packing them tonite and sending out over the next couple of days -

To say that I have had a lot on my mind is a complete understatement - but I have always maintained that I would keep my word and deliver these coins prior to producing any others. While I realize this was a setback, it's not the end of Geocoin Design. I have others in the works and those who choose to remain customers will be pleasantly surprised.

All those who have patiently waited for these coins shall not be disappointed. =) And Thank You for the wishes.