Sisterhood and Brotherhood of the Traveling Cache/TB

Nochipra

Hi all,

I want to thank you for getting this off to a great start. Just one thing though please? When receiving it please complete the dipping and retrieving from a cache before sending it off for the mileage. Some might frown on the fact that the person receiving it in another state did not actually retrieve it from the previous cache it was put into. Also, it stays in the cache it was put into and people actually going to that cache might think it is still there. The next person who receives it can do the complete dip and retrieve and it should show the proper mileage. Thank you:)

I found the traveling cache today! Yes, found it is the right saying... it was not in my mailbox, but in my e-mailbox I found a message that I should search in a bush in front of the house where I live :anitongue: And there it was, well hidden, waiting for me :laughing:

I guess Tschakko tried to give it to me directly (we don't live that far away from each other) but I wasn't at home. The Cache doesn't fit in my mailbox, so he hid it and send me the message where to search :lol:

Thanks a lot!

Now let's see who will receive it :lol::ph34r:

I found the traveling cache today! Yes, found it is the right saying... it was not in my mailbox, but in my e-mailbox I found a message that I should search in a bush in front of the house where I live :D And there it was, well hidden, waiting for me :D

I guess Tschakko tried to give it to me directly (we don't live that far away from each other) but I wasn't at home. The Cache doesn't fit in my mailbox, so he hid it and send me the message where to search :D

Thanks a lot!

Now let's see who will receive it :D:D

LOL, now that is pretty neat! :D

I found the traveling cache today! Yes, found it is the right saying... it was not in my mailbox, but in my e-mailbox I found a message that I should search in a bush in front of the house where I live :lol: And there it was, well hidden, waiting for me :lol:

I guess Tschakko tried to give it to me directly (we don't live that far away from each other) but I wasn't at home. The Cache doesn't fit in my mailbox, so he hid it and send me the message where to search :o

Thanks a lot!

Now let's see who will receive it :o:o

LOL, now that is pretty neat! :lol:

LOL, yes that is pretty neat! Very creative of you Tschakko:) Nice job.

WAUWIE I GOT IT TODAY :rolleyes::ph34r:

first i was very suprised what it was but now i know en read it it is FUNNNNNNN :)

the BUG will first go with me to take a little journey here in the Netherlands so that he can see something of my home town.....

we will send it soon to someone else.................................. B)

tbnorchipa003.jpg

Lorca with Nochipra`s Traveling Cache Bug...

Edited by lorca.nl

Thanks heavens for searchfunctions. :D Had to spend quite some time reading posts and threads to find it. I got a note today from the postplace that I had a envelope to pick up since it was to big to deliver into our door. I didn´t expect anything big, the penguins mission???no that should be smaller. Really confusing, hmm sent hubby to pick it up and recognized the sender. Even more confusing since I had no trade set from him right now. Opened it up and found a cache. Ok a TB :D .

Thank you very much for thinking of me in this. Much fun. I will try to find a nice person to send it to soon.

grodan Karin