"Northeast" forum to be renamed "Mid-Atlantic" forum.

MissJenn

We tried to rename the forum "New Jersey and a few other places nearby, when the people there can get a word in edgewise."

As far as I am concerned this is the map that truly defines what the Mid-Atlantic region is and how the rest of the world relates to it:

newyorker2.JPG

Edited by magellan315

Whatever. Those of us truly living in the Northeast don't seem to care. But does this satisfy the Virginia's?

How many of us grouped together here has ever identified ourselvs as being from the "Mid-Atlantic"?

I never have, and never will.

Not me. I don't believe New York is a "Mid-Atlantic" state. I'm Northeast!

Maybe the forum should be Northeast/Mid-Atlantic :D

Actually, last time it was discussed, I believe it was determined that New York is a mid-atlantic state. According to wikipedia. So it has to be true.

Well, at least one guy from Virginia will be happy. As well as some piano playing guy with zero finds from Virginia, although somehow I have the feeling he's not a real person. <_<

HEY! why you be hatin' and pointing a finger at me? I was just asking a question. :P I gave up this fight a long time ago and just noticed the change. Really, can't we just have 1 forum for each Hemishere on the planet?