Firefox Troubles

SnoWake

Team:

In the last few days, I've noticed a few different problems, that all seem related. I first experienced it while generating a Pocket Query, and realized that (using Firefox) - selecting the dropdown to change from one coordinate format to another - e.g. from (MinDec) to (DegDec) has no effect. Previously, the whole page would refresh (AJAX, anyone? ;-), and when I scrolled back down to the coordinates box - they would have changed, to accommodate the new format.

Today, I experienced a similar problem on the PQ page: I was trying to click the My Finds "Add to queue" button - and clicking it would refresh the page - but NOT 'add it to the queue' (rather, would just re-display the last ran date).

In each of these cases - I have fired up Internet Explorer, and everything works fine.

I haven't upgraded / made and config changes to Firefox recently - so just wondering if this is a personal problem, or if others are experiencing this, as well? My Firefox version is currently 2.0.0.14.

Any thoughts/feedback are much appreciated. Sure hate to have to switch browsers just to click a button or two...

Thanks,

Billy