Looking for a banger.

A banger can be an old vehicle, a rock musician, or, interestingly enough, a sausage. Now that's cleared up, I'm using it in terms of the old vehicle.

I'm looking for a GPS unit that can get me through the period after I return my borrowed one and I save up enough $ to get a new one. As long as it works and can get me to an inputed waypoint, I'm good! It can be pink, it can be "banged up", it does not require input cords. Heck, it could even have a slightly damaged display.

Matter of fact, it can be run by hamsters, a wheel, and one foot of wiring. I'll even supply the gray tape!

If anyone out there has something like that, let me know. I'd like to pay anywhere from $30 - $60 for said artifact. *grin*

Thanks and hunt safe!

A banger can be an old vehicle, a rock musician, or, interestingly enough, a sausage. Now that's cleared up, I'm using it in terms of the old vehicle.

I'm looking for a GPS unit that can get me through the period after I return my borrowed one and I save up enough $ to get a new one. As long as it works and can get me to an inputed waypoint, I'm good! It can be pink, it can be "banged up", it does not require input cords. Heck, it could even have a slightly damaged display.

Matter of fact, it can be run by hamsters, a wheel, and one foot of wiring. I'll even supply the gray tape!

If anyone out there has something like that, let me know. I'd like to pay anywhere from $30 - $60 for said artifact. *grin*

Thanks and hunt safe!

Also, just so you know, I would like to add that I intend to pass it on to another deserving Geocacher once I get my new one.

I have an old magellan. It's either a 310 or Pioneer. Can't tell you for sure right now as I'm at work and the GPS's are at home. I have both of them but only one works. I can sell you the one that works for 50 bucks. That includes the shipping. I have no idea how much shipping will cost, but that doesn't matter.

Thanks and hunt safe!

Also, just so you know, I would like to add that I intend to pass it on to another deserving Geocacher once I get my new one.