mariobros Brick coin - taking reservations!

Boom!pa

:grin: We are happy to announce that we have a new coin this year! Our TRACKABLE square coin is a question mark one side/brick other side geocoin with some mariobros flavoring all over! We will have two platings; gold and chrome with the chrome being of limited production (only just over 15% of the order) We are taking preorders and expect to have the coin within the next 3 weeks. From selling our coin last year, we anticipate that this years coin will sellout quickly (especially now that it has a tracking #!) For info or ordering contact me at boomerangpapa@hotmail.com and type 2008 mariobros brick coin in the subject line! :grin:

Here are the pics:

6N-01492-2.jpg

mail.jpg

Here is what I found out on pricing....

"We are selling the coins for $10 each plus shipping (I think the coins cost $2 for shipping of 1 coin, $2.50 for shipping of 2-3 coins as they are based on weight and I ship all my coins in bubble wrap envelopes) Currently we are not trading coins."

Here are the pics:

6N-01492-2.jpg

mail.jpg

Here is what I found out on pricing....

"We are selling the coins for $10 each plus shipping (I think the coins cost $2 for shipping of 1 coin, $2.50 for shipping of 2-3 coins as they are based on weight and I ship all my coins in bubble wrap envelopes) Currently we are not trading coins."

thanx for posting the pics pengofamily...i was trying to find a way to get the pics out here!!

Yep Me 2!

Gotta have:

Picture?

Price?

Size?

Shipping Cost?

I'm still with WWC here for a bit. the pics of the coin are Awesome :grin: but, what is the size and thickness?

TMA

sorry...i was airheading it!...it's a 2" square coin and I think the thickness is 3mm. hope this helps!

Yep Me 2!

Gotta have:

Picture?

Price?

Size?

Shipping Cost?

I'm still with WWC here for a bit. the pics of the coin are Awesome :grin: but, what is the size and thickness?

TMA

sorry...i was airheading it!...it's a 2" square coin and I think the thickness is 3mm. hope this helps!

absolutely, thanks! :grin:

Just an update. After going postal....errr...to the post office I have learned that shipping for 1 coin will be $2.50 and NOT $2.00. plus 50 cents each additonal up to 3 coins. All those that I have already sent invoices out to get off lucky!!! Sorry for the inconvienience! :rolleyes:

Did you say anything about "icon"?

Nope..no icon for this coin as i was told Groundspeak needs 1000 coins to be made for a personal icon!? This run is much more limited then that!

WOW, unbelievable :rolleyes: - 1000 - :lol:

Very cool coin :o AND only $10.00 for the size, Thanks for keeping it reasonable :lol:

Yep Me 2!

Gotta have:

Picture?

Price?

Size?

Shipping Cost?

I'm still with WWC here for a bit. the pics of the coin are Awesome :) but, what is the size and thickness?

TMA

DAMMIT...I just realized that I made an error! while talking to a friend here about the coin I mentioned it was 2" but he informed me that measuring diagnal is not the true size of the coin! the coin is technically 1.5 inches...sorry for the error and if anyone that has bought one wants to change their mind I understnad and will refund their money. sorry for my major mess up!

Did you say anything about "icon"?

Nope..no icon for this coin as i was told Groundspeak needs 1000 coins to be made for a personal icon!? This run is much more limited then that!

I don't know who told you that, maybe the coin maker? Take a look at the current CoinTracking Policy thread (Pinned) it states that you can get an icon with 250 coins

This policy was updated in February of this year.

Custom Coin Icons:

1. Available for Geocaching organizations, associations, commercial coin groups and Personal Coins.

2. The cost for a custom icon to be associated with your coins is a one time fee of $150. The icon design will need to be supplied to us in GIF format (non-animated) in the following pixel sizes: 16x16 and 32x32

3. All icon submissions must be the property of the owner or used with the owners permission.

4. 250 code minimum order.

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=116641

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

To all those people who have bought a 2008 mariobros coin...thanx! just to let you know, we have hidden some info on the coin...see if you can find it!

I found it, but I'm to far away to be able to use the info...

Great looking coin - glad I bought both the gold and the chrome :rolleyes:

To all those people who have bought a 2008 mariobros coin...thanx! just to let you know, we have hidden some info on the coin...see if you can find it!

I found it, but I'm to far away to be able to use the info...

Great looking coin - glad I bought both the gold and the chrome :rolleyes:

glad you like em smort78 and lordzogat!!

only 15 coins left for those of you that are stil interested.

I would like 3.

DeeDee2

tell me were to send money and to how;

I have pm'ed ya, but did not get anything back.

Need to know how much and where to send the money.

Have you tried to send a mail to the email address in the first post?

snip...

For info or ordering contact me at boomerangpapa@hotmail.com and type 2008 mariobros brick coin in the subject line! :unsure:

Edited by Smort78

Reserecting this one from the dead!

We are doing a remint on only the GOLD version of this coin due to overwhelming demand.

We will also be offering a LE COPPER plating as well due to that being my favorite plating and I finally convinced my bro to let me win this battle!

If anyone is interested send me an email at boomerangpapa@hotmail.com and type "brick remint" in the subject line.

Coin Info (just to remind everyone):

-TRACKABLE

-$10 for either plating; COPPER, GOLD

1.5 inch x 1.5 inch x 3mm thick

-shipping canada to canada/usa: $3 first coin, $1 each extra

-international orders email me!

-don't forget the MB stylings! :unsure:

need to know anything else...ask here!

Reserecting this one from the dead!

We are doing a remint on only the GOLD version of this coin due to overwhelming demand.

We will also be offering a LE COPPER plating as well due to that being my favorite plating and I finally convinced my bro to let me win this battle!

If anyone is interested send me an email at boomerangpapa@hotmail.com and type "brick remint" in the subject line.

Coin Info (just to remind everyone):

-TRACKABLE

-$10 for either plating; COPPER, GOLD

1.5 inch x 1.5 inch x 3mm thick

-shipping canada to canada/usa: $3 first coin, $1 each extra

-international orders email me!

-don't forget the MB stylings! ;)

need to know anything else...ask here!

UPDATE: # of each plating being made

50 GOLD

35 COPPER (previously unreleased)