Advanced Nuvi Macro

Ok. Now I know something is going on.... I just ran two databases (the same original two) and both are running and downloading files. Odd too is that the first one I ran with the User Flag checked and the other without. the only thing different was that I ran the generate GPX files for one of them. Now it's working????? Sunspots?????

Remember if the user flag is checked then SpoilerSync only checks the caches with the checkmark in the GSAK column with the human symbol even though it will still go through the process of renaming all of the existing jpegs to/from the original SpoilerSync names in both directions. With a large database that could be tedious, I might take a look at streamlining that but for now just run the macro with user flag deselected.

Edited by jjreds

rrrr....stupid DREADED INVALID!

I just can't figure this out! I'll change just one thing, like putting the .poi on the sd card, and it works, so I think that's the problem. But do it the same way next time, and it pops up again!!

Does anyone else have the dreaded invalid come up occasionally?

Mike

Usually it comes down to just one offending cache. If you can find it I'd like its name for a wanted poster!

Ok. Now I know something is going on.... I just ran two databases (the same original two) and both are running and downloading files. Odd too is that the first one I ran with the User Flag checked and the other without. the only thing different was that I ran the generate GPX files for one of them. Now it's working????? Sunspots?????

Remember if the user flag is checked then SpoilerSync only checks the caches with the checkmark in the GSAK column with the human symbol even though it will still go through the process of renaming all of the existing jpegs to/from the original SpoilerSync names in both directions. With a large database that could be tedious, I might take a look at streamlining that but for now just run the macro with user flag deselected.

Yes, I understand that about the user flag. It's just that I tried several different ways and all resulted in no pictures. Now it seems to be working (I usually leave the user flag unchecked anyway). Although, each day it seems to find more pictures that it missed the day before.

I just can't figure this out! I'll change just one thing, like putting the .poi on the sd card, and it works, so I think that's the problem. But do it the same way next time, and it pops up again!!

Mike

Usually it comes down to just one offending cache. If you can find it I'd like its name for a wanted poster!

Okay, here's what's happening to me, don't know why I'm the only one!

Ran Spoilersync (2.5), and then this macro (5.4.4), and got THREE folders invalid. POIL closes, and this macro window is still open, so click "create GPX" again, and NOTHING else, and everything works the second time!

Now I think it's Spoilersync. Ran the macro without spoilersync, and everything worked.

Seems like spoilersync is putting something wrong in there, and this macro doesn't catch it THE FIRST TIME. But run it again and it works!

Does this make any sense??

Mike

Mike

Okay, here's what's happening to me, don't know why I'm the only one!

Ran Spoilersync (2.5), and then this macro (5.4.4), and got THREE folders invalid. POIL closes, and this macro window is still open, so click "create GPX" again, and NOTHING else, and everything works the second time!

Now I think it's Spoilersync. Ran the macro without spoilersync, and everything worked.

Seems like spoilersync is putting something wrong in there, and this macro doesn't catch it THE FIRST TIME. But run it again and it works!

Does this make any sense??

Mike

Have you tried starting with a clean folder? If you can get the problem to repeat with a small database, send it to me and I'll try to recreate the problem here.

I have a problem when I run Advanced Nuvi Macro (ver 5.4.3) and SpoilerSyncMacro (ver 2.5). Not all pictures gets downloaded.

I have no problems when I download the pictures with only SpoilerSync. Then all pictures gets downloaded to the specified folder. I use the same "default.loc"-file when I try both SpoilerSync (standalone) and Advanced Nuvi Macro with SpoilerSyncMacro.

I think I have found a couple of things that could be related to this problem.

In all pictures that don't get downloaded with spoilersyncmacro, there is a special character in either the name of the cache or the filename of the picture, for example: ! or / .

I hope this problem could be fixed.

Yours

Håkan Carlström (famcarlstrom)

I have a problem when I run Advanced Nuvi Macro (ver 5.4.3) and SpoilerSyncMacro (ver 2.5). Not all pictures gets downloaded.

I have no problems when I download the pictures with only SpoilerSync. Then all pictures gets downloaded to the specified folder. I use the same "default.loc"-file when I try both SpoilerSync (standalone) and Advanced Nuvi Macro with SpoilerSyncMacro.

In all pictures that don't get downloaded with spoilersyncmacro, there is a special character in either the name of the cache or the filename of the picture, for example: ! or / .

Yours

I have begun to check the code where the problem may be. All pictures are saved in the correct folder when the SpoilerSync-program has finished. But the file "spoilers.txt" doesn't contain the files which consists of specialcharacters (Ex geocaches: GCKHEX, GCKHEZ). Why? When I run the exact same command "dir GC*-*.jpg /b > spoilers.txt" at the DOS-promt I get the files.

All help is valuable.

/Håkan C (famcarlstrom)

Yours

I have begun to check the code where the problem may be. All pictures are saved in the correct folder when the SpoilerSync-program has finished. But the file "spoilers.txt" doesn't contain the files which consists of specialcharacters (Ex geocaches: GCKHEX, GCKHEZ). Why? When I run the exact same command "dir GC*-*.jpg /b > spoilers.txt" at the DOS-promt I get the files.

All help is valuable.

/Håkan C (famcarlstrom)

The pictures in the geocaches above both contain the word "spoiler" but why is these not handled? In the file "GPX_by_Cache_Type.gsk" Line 358 the program goes into an IF-sentence when "spoiler" is identified in name.

All help is valuable.

/Håkan C (famcarlstrom)

Yours

All help is valuable.

/Håkan C (famcarlstrom)

The pictures in the geocaches above both contain the word "spoiler" but why is these not handled? In the file "GPX_by_Cache_Type.gsk" Line 358 the program goes into an IF-sentence when "spoiler" is identified in name.

All help is valuable.

/Håkan C (famcarlstrom)

Any pic with "spoiler" in the name is supposed to be in the primary position so that it can be viewed with the more button on the cache description page while any other pics tag along as child waypoints. The macro is creating them and then overwriting them if more pics are present. Thanks for uncovering this. Will release an update soon to fix this.

OK folks, Håkan Carlström (famcarlstrom) found a pretty serious bug with the spoilers. If all pictures are loaded and there are multiple pics for a cache the first pic with "spoiler" in the name was being overwritten. You will have to rerun spoilersync checking for new spoilers on previously processed to fix this. Fixed in rev 5.4.5 of GPX_by_Cache_Type.gsk SpoilerSync and the SS macro add-on are ok as is and do not need to be upgraded.

When using your latest macro 5.4.5 I get this error :

Current Macro: C:\gsak\Macros\GPX_by_Cache_Type.gsk

Error in Macro at line: 1739

FILECOPY FROM=$ZIPPath$Embedded_POIL_File TO=$POILPath$Embedded_POIL_File

Error=> Error # 3 (Path not found)

Error writing C:\Program Files\Garmin\SOX.exe [CopyFile(c:\gsak\TourGuide_Tools\SOX.exe,C:\Program Files\Garmin\SOX.exe)]

[CopyFile(c:\gsak\Tourguide_Tools\SOX.EXE,C:\Program Files\Garmin\SOX.exe)]

I dont know if it matters but I am not using pocket queries.

I've only used the download waypoints feature of geocaching.com and imported it into gsak.

When using your latest macro 5.4.5 I get this error :

Current Macro: C:\gsak\Macros\GPX_by_Cache_Type.gsk

Error in Macro at line: 1739

FILECOPY FROM=$ZIPPath$Embedded_POIL_File TO=$POILPath$Embedded_POIL_File

Error=> Error # 3 (Path not found)

Error writing C:\Program Files\Garmin\SOX.exe [CopyFile(c:\gsak\TourGuide_Tools\SOX.exe,C:\Program Files\Garmin\SOX.exe)]

[CopyFile(c:\gsak\Tourguide_Tools\SOX.EXE,C:\Program Files\Garmin\SOX.exe)]

I dont know if it matters but I am not using pocket queries.

I've only used the download waypoints feature of geocaching.com and imported it into gsak.

Please check the path to the POI Loader see below, it sounds like like the folder C:\Program Files\Garmin does not exist on your computer. Sox.exe needs to be in the same folder as poiloader.exe for the TourGuide alerts to function properly on the Nuvi 2xx series. I'll be adding an error checking routine with the next release to prevent this sort of crash in the future.

ScreenShot.jpg

Edit: Error checking included in ver 5.4.6

Edited by jjreds

Maybe I am a day late and a $ short but a new update for the 700 series Nuvi.

Hope this is an answer to the only frustration I have ever had with my 750 and this excellent macro.

* Corrected shutdown issue associated with an active proximity alert or tour guide alert. <_<

Change History

Changes made from version 3.10 to 4.10:

* Improvement in MAD Maps performance.

* Added Australian traffic support.

* Corrected reboot issue while installing language guide at power up.

* Corrected shutdown issue associated with an active proximity alert or tour guide alert.

* Support for more GPI files.

* Fixed an error in MSN news reports where a report could be lost.

I use both macros from time to time for the PDA function. Thanks to both developers.

Hi JJreds.

For some reason I cant get the treasure box icon displayed on the map. Its always the star one.

How can I fix this?

I dont know if it possible, but otherwise I would like to have a different icon for caches that have trackables (TB, coins, etc)?

Also I would like to have it show on the name of the POI that the cache has trackables.

Maybe replace the Y/N from found to trackables, seeing that the found ones go into the "FOUND" category

anyway.

Thanks

Hi JJreds,

First I want to thank you for the time you spend to make this great macro. I use your macro with my Nuvi (unfortunately the Colorado does not support spoiler pics). But there is one thing....

I fill in the user notes in GSAK when I solved the location of a mystery cache. Now it is not possible to export this information to my Nuvi, so I still need paper to write down the location of the mystery caches.

My request: is it possible to add an option to export the user notes also?

Thank you in advance!

With kind regards,

Joker009

Hi JJreds.

For some reason I cant get the treasure box icon displayed on the map. Its always the star one.

How can I fix this?

I dont know if it possible, but otherwise I would like to have a different icon for caches that have trackables (TB, coins, etc)?

Also I would like to have it show on the name of the POI that the cache has trackables.

Maybe replace the Y/N from found to trackables, seeing that the found ones go into the "FOUND" category

anyway.

Thanks

The Star symbol is used for owned caches. You shouldn't see it unless you have checked "Include owned caches?" and the Owned by (ID) matches the cache Owner ID or the automatic symbol creation feature of the macro has been disabled and the Star symbol has been substituted.

To enable the treasure chest, in Advanced Options:

1) Uncheck "Use my icons?"

2) Check "Use Treasure Chest Icons?"

Rerun the macro and run POI Loader in manual mode - make sure it points to ...gsak\POI_Loader

If someone wants to create a 16x16 TB symbol with a magenta background, I'll add the option.

To show a bug in the cache name we use the special tag %bug. The macro default is:

%ShortName=14/%typ=3/%found/%code%bug=*

If you are using the default you will see the "*" at the end of the name if there is a TB.

From GSAK help:

%bug - If Cache contains a travel bug, returns Y, if not found returns N. This tag also support the syntax %bug=xx where the first character is used for "Has travel bug" and the second for "No travel bug". For example, if you would prefer the %bug tag to show an asterisk when a cache has a travel bug and an exclamation when not, the syntax would be %bug=*!

Edit Geocache Name Format in Advanced Options to change the way the cache name is displayed. Search for "Special Tags" in GSAK help for documentation. I use %ShortName=14/%typ=3/%con1/%dif-%ter%bug=*

In GSAK, use the "Corrected Coordinates" (under Waypoint on the menu bar) function instead of the user notes. GSAK will then export the changed coords. Also, this macro will separate these "Corrected Coordinates" caches into a separate category with it's own unique icon.

LOL Thanks I forgot it did all that!

Quick note on the "Corrected Coordinates" function. GSAK does not, by default, show the CC Indicator column on the database view. Add it via the View - Add/Delete Columns in the menu bar. I moved mine over to the left column next to the found and user flag columns. It will show a yellow triangle if the coordinates of the cache have been changed. And, it's sortable.

In another thread there was a question about an errror like this: "C:\gsak\poiloader/Geocache <insert type>.gpx is invalid". I get the same error all the time and responded with what I do- which is jus re-run the macro. It works the 2nd time without a hitch. That, of course, isn't the way it's supposed to work I'm guessing. Any idea on what is causing it and/or a possible fix? This also happens when I run the other popular Nuvi macro too, so I'll be cross posting this to both threads.

In another thread there was a question about an errror like this: "C:\gsak\poiloader/Geocache <insert type>.gpx is invalid". I get the same error all the time and responded with what I do- which is jus re-run the macro. It works the 2nd time without a hitch. That, of course, isn't the way it's supposed to work I'm guessing. Any idea on what is causing it and/or a possible fix? This also happens when I run the other popular Nuvi macro too, so I'll be cross posting this to both threads.

I'd like to take a look at the "invalid" gpx file.

In another thread there was a question about an errror like this: "C:\gsak\poiloader/Geocache <insert type>.gpx is invalid". I get the same error all the time and responded with what I do- which is just re-run the macro. It works the 2nd time without a hitch. That, of course, isn't the way it's supposed to work I'm guessing. Any idea on what is causing it and/or a possible fix? This also happens when I run the other popular Nuvi macro too, so I'll be cross posting this to both threads.

I'll forward one ASAP.

Interestingly enough, this macro works to load caches to Garmin Mobile XT as well. I have that software on my Windows PPC and choose that instead of my Nuvi when I ran the POILoader. Limited memory on the phone made it quite slow, but I suspect that loading a smaller subset of caches would work.

Garmin's Mobile XT is very very similar (screen, etc) to the Nuvi 200 I have.

In another thread there was a question about an errror like this: "C:\gsak\poiloader/Geocache <insert type>.gpx is invalid". I get the same error all the time and responded with what I do- which is just re-run the macro. It works the 2nd time without a hitch. That, of course, isn't the way it's supposed to work I'm guessing. Any idea on what is causing it and/or a possible fix? This also happens when I run the other popular Nuvi macro too, so I'll be cross posting this to both threads.

I'll forward one ASAP.

What I see in the gpx files is lots of ampersands in the names.

Cache name ex. from your gpx file

<name>TS1D1F3/Lock 14 - I & M Canal</name>

When I loaded the waypoint and ran the macro using the special tags: %code/%name, I got (the first time)

<name>GC1D1F3/Lock 14 - I and M Canal</name>

The macro correctly changes the "&" to "and".

The gpx file reports you are running ver 5.4.4

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='Windows-1252' standalone='no' ?>
<gpx xmlns='http://www.topografix.com/GPX/1/1' xmlns:gpxx = 'http://www.garmin.com/xmlschemas/GpxExtensions/v3' 
creator='GPX_by_Cache_Type.gsk ver. 5.4.4'

The latest ver 5.4.7

None of your waypoint codes begin with "GC"?? Multi begins w/ M Traditional w/ T, this macro does not alter the codes what is doing that?

After loading the offending caches using the GC codes I was unable to duplicate this problem. (fails to convert "&" to "and") I can't seem to break it. Open to suggestions.

I'll forward one ASAP.

When I loaded the waypoint and ran the macro using the special tags: %code/%name, I got (the first time)

<gpx xmlns='http://www.topografix.com/GPX/1/1' xmlns:gpxx = 'http://www.garmin.com/xmlschemas/GpxExtensions/v3' 

The latest ver 5.4.7

None of your waypoint codes begin with "GC"?? Multi begins w/ M Traditional w/ T, this macro does not alter the codes what is doing that?

After loading the offending caches using the GC codes I was unable to duplicate this problem. (fails to convert "&" to "and") I can't seem to break it. Open to suggestions.

I updated to the newest version per your suggestion and tried it a few ways. I still get the error the first time I run the macro. It comes up on at least one, usually about three, of the files. Here's exactly what the error says:

There is a data format error on line 1 of file C:\GPS\GSAK\POI_Loader/Unfound/Multi TourGuide.gpx. The data earlier in the file will be written, but no more data can be read from this file.

I normally run my PQs thru GSAK once to drop the 'GC' and add the type/size in its place and to get previously corrected coordinates to register. I also tried running the macro without doing that and still got the same error. I looked at both the PQ that the macro said was in error, and the one that I ran immediately after and received no error message on, and could see no difference in the first line. I'll forward both of those to you.

I've also noticed that now I am getting 'contact' after the name of the cache.

I don't know if I mentioned it before but I'm using a Nuvi 350.

I've now succesfully uploaded all caches in the Netherlands (5000+) including childs (9000+ total) as POI's including descriptions to my Oregon. Fantastic!

* Do you know if there is a maximum to this number, or is the only limit the 4GB SD card?

* Since I'd like to use the geocaching features of my Oregon (i.e. to log caches as found) I'd like for caches close to my house to put only the child waypoints in the POI's. Is there a way to do this with this macro apart from deleting the corresponding .gpx files after each run before POI loader is run?

Ciao!

Edited by meekbelieve
I've now succesfully uploaded all caches in the Netherlands (5000+) including childs (9000+ total) as POI's including descriptions to my Oregon. Fantastic!

* Do you know if there is a maximum to this number, or is the only limit the 4GB SD card?

* Since I'd like to use the geocaching features of my Oregon (i.e. to log caches as found) I'd like for caches close to my house to put only the child waypoints in the POI's. Is there a way to do this with this macro apart from deleting the corresponding .gpx files after each run before POI loader is run?

The only limits appear to be your 1) card size and 2) patience. A large database can take quite awhile to process, even on a fast machine. Having said that, I have successfully installed over 30,000 waypoints and 300,000 records on a Nuvi 750. I use a similar macro (60CSxPOI.gsk) with similar results on my 60CSx.

As for the second part of your question ... Heaven forbid, but use a single sheet of paper containing your cache route. Keep it in your shirt pocket or on the car's dashboard. As you find a cache, check it off your route. In addition to providing a way to track your finds, it's also a pretty effective way to plan your route so you maximize your caching time and minimize your traveling/gas. MS Streets and Trips does an excellent job at this. :ph34r:

Heaven forbid, but use a single sheet of paper containing your cache route. Keep it in your shirt pocket or on the car's dashboard. As you find a cache, check it off your route. In addition to providing a way to track your finds, it's also a pretty effective way to plan your route so you maximize your caching time and minimize your traveling/gas. MS Streets and Trips does an excellent job at this. :ph34r:

Aaarghh... Paper... People would laugh at me... :ph34r:

But I think you're right. I'm only still a bit too happy with my new Oregon, so that I want to use all possible features. I agree paper is still a very good/the best option.

Several things:

1. I, too, use a 350, and am still getting the "dreaded invalid" on the first run of POIL, but it works the second time. Is there something about the 350 that might be causing this? (Although, it would have to be in POIL, I get the error even if creating poi.gpi on my desktop.)

2. Someone was asking about # of caches on an SD card. I have about 1200 caches in my database, and it only makes a 7 MB file! This is with all pics from spoilersync, not resized, and all the logs I can find! You guys must have LOTS of caches!!

3. Speaking of spoilersync, when I run the .exe it wants to download a new version, but I get an error if I say yes. Anywhere I can download this manually?

Thanks, all!

Mike

O-

I'll forward one ASAP.

The latest ver 5.4.7

I updated to the newest version per your suggestion and tried it a few ways. I still get the error the first time I run the macro. It comes up on at least one, usually about three, of the files. Here's exactly what the error says:

There is a data format error on line 1 of file C:\GPS\GSAK\POI_Loader/Unfound/Multi TourGuide.gpx. The data earlier in the file will be written, but no more data can be read from this file.

I normally run my PQs thru GSAK once to drop the 'GC' and add the type/size in its place and to get previously corrected coordinates to register. I also tried running the macro without doing that and still got the same error. I looked at both the PQ that the macro said was in error, and the one that I ran immediately after and received no error message on, and could see no difference in the first line. I'll forward both of those to you.

Try the modified macro sent via email and let us know if it fixes the problem. 'contact' is being added by the POIL or the Nuvi I don't have a 3xx for testing.

Several things:

1. I, too, use a 350, and am still getting the "dreaded invalid" on the first run of POIL, but it works the second time. Is there something about the 350 that might be causing this? (Although, it would have to be in POIL, I get the error even if creating poi.gpi on my desktop.)

2. Someone was asking about # of caches on an SD card. I have about 1200 caches in my database, and it only makes a 7 MB file! This is with all pics from spoilersync, not resized, and all the logs I can find! You guys must have LOTS of caches!!

3. Speaking of spoilersync, when I run the .exe it wants to download a new version, but I get an error if I say yes. Anywhere I can download this manually?

Thanks, all!

Mike

O-

try http://www.anode.plus.com/spoilersync/

I'll forward one ASAP.

The latest ver 5.4.7

Try the modified macro sent via email and let us know if it fixes the problem. 'contact' is being added by the POIL or the Nuvi I don't have a 3xx for testing.

Just ran it a few minutes ago and it went thru fine the first time with no issues that I could see. :) Thanks for your work- not just on this little issue but the whole macro. It is very much appreciated! :unsure:

<snip>

<snip>

Upgrading to ver 5.4.8 should prevent the dreaded "invalid".

Doesn't Oregon handle child waypoints?

Edited by jjreds

Hi jjreds,

I have a problem reading the cache description on my Nuvi750 of caches with travelbugs during night mode. The color of the text after a TB is set to black (<font color=#000000>) and due to the night mode the background is dark too. This only appears with caches containing TB's.

I found out that this is easy to fix: search for <font color=#000000> and change to </font>

I hope you could fix this in the macro.

With kind regards,

Joker009

Hi jjreds,

I have a problem reading the cache description on my Nuvi750 of caches with travelbugs during night mode. The color of the text after a TB is set to black (<font color=#000000>) and due to the night mode the background is dark too. This only appears with caches containing TB's.

I found out that this is easy to fix: search for <font color=#000000> and change to </font>

I hope you could fix this in the macro.

With kind regards,

Joker009

Corrected in ver 5.5

Edited by jjreds

I just got a new Garmin Nuvi 500 and I have 400 custom POI loading and can't get the proximity points screen to come up so I can set it to show the caches when I'm driving near them. can anyone help??

In the macro screen on the top right, you need to set up the alert type to Tourguide and type how far from your position do you want to be warned of a cache.

Hope that helps.

I just got a new Garmin Nuvi 500 and I have 400 custom POI loading and can't get the proximity points screen to come up so I can set it to show the caches when I'm driving near them. can anyone help??

In the macro screen on the top right, you need to set up the alert type to Tourguide and type how far from your position do you want to be warned of a cache.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the reply..but as faw as I can see I don't have a Tourguide when I click on the small screnn..

<snip>

<snip>

Haven't tried it yet, but I trust ya! Thanks, man!

Only real problem I have now is the "Update" button on my macros. None of 'em work!! Or, if they do, they're awful SLOW! How long should an update take? I get tired of waiting after about 45 seconds, and have to ctrl-alt-del to get it to stop!

Since all of my macros do this, I wonder if I'm doing something wrong??

Instead I just go into "run/manage" and then click on "web" and install the new macro from there. Usually takes less than 45 seconds!!

Thanks again!

Mike

O-

<snip>

<snip>

Haven't tried it yet, but I trust ya! Thanks, man!

Only real problem I have now is the "Update" button on my macros. None of 'em work!! Or, if they do, they're awful SLOW! How long should an update take? I get tired of waiting after about 45 seconds, and have to ctrl-alt-del to get it to stop!

Since all of my macros do this, I wonder if I'm doing something wrong??

Instead I just go into "run/manage" and then click on "web" and install the new macro from there. Usually takes less than 45 seconds!!

Thanks again!

Mike

O-

The update button should tell you if the macro is up-to-date or not, if not you get the option to open a browser window to the download page, you have to download and install manually.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the reply..but as faw as I can see I don't have a Tourguide when I click on the small screnn..

Check the settings outlined in Red in the picture below:

Slide1-2.jpg

Also make sure you are running POI Loader ver. 2.5.2.0

Edited by jjreds

Hey jjreds

Do you have any idea why the Update on your macro would not work?

I have the latest GSAK version 7.2.4.16 and have version 5.4.8.

When I click the update button on your macro the macro window closes and the macro status says Checking for updates, please wait...

Well I can wait forever as nothing happens and the only way to stop it is to terminate Gsak with the task manager end session.

Maybe its because I am on dial up but maybe it would be a good idea to have a timeout in the update process or something.

Cheers.

Hello,

I haven't used the macro a while and today i upgraded to 5.5. When the poi loader starts i get an error (invalid) on the Tradiotonal Tourguide.gpx. The rest of the gpx files have no problem. I have a nuvi 200.

What could be wrong?

Dennis

Hello,

I haven't used the macro a while and today i upgraded to 5.5. When the poi loader starts i get an error (invalid) on the Tradiotonal Tourguide.gpx. The rest of the gpx files have no problem. I have a nuvi 200.

What could be wrong?

Dennis

Same here, and I was just about to post a message about this myself. It is not possible to open the Traditional Tourguide.gpx in Mapsource either.

Hello,

What could be wrong?

Dennis

Same here, and I was just about to post a message about this myself. It is not possible to open the Traditional Tourguide.gpx in Mapsource either.

I'll have to see the .gpx to figure out what's wrong. Working ok here.

j

edit-got it looking at it now

Edited by jjreds

Hello,

What could be wrong?

Dennis

I'll have to see the .gpx to firgure out what's wrong. Working ok here.

j

Just sent you a gpx file by mail.