Cointest for a "Fortune Favors the Bold" coin

nashuan

I missed the sale and wish I hadn't, but even more than that, I hope they make a copper version of this awesome coin.

I really didn't see this coin! To tell the truth, I couldn't affort buying it right now! I hope in the future my wallet limit will change!

Copper version....it will look nice!!!!!!

Thank you for this cointest, and for making this really beautiful coin!!!!

I missed the sale and wish I hadn't, but even more than that, I hope they make a copper version of this awesome coin

Wjhat an amazing conept - both the coin itself and the cointest. You US Cachers are something else!!! We in South africa are really only waking up to these kind of concepts now! Our first locally manufactured coin was realease about a month ago only!

I missed the sale, but since I posted the original thread, yinz would never buy that :grin: So good luck to all the cointest participants, I officially decline to play :grin:

How could you of all people miss the sale ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? But would you like to see this awesome coin in copper?

I missed the sale, but since I posted the original thread, yinz would never buy that :grin: So good luck to all the cointest participants, I officially decline to play :grin:

How could you of all people miss the sale ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? But would you like to see this awesome coin in copper?

it's a long story, and you don't wanna know the details :D As for other metal finishes, well, hard to say until I see it. I'm not very "artistic" and I have a hard time figuring out what coins are gonna look like before they are minted.

TMA

OK folks, the mail just arrived and guess what just came in :grin:

We've got just under an hour to go and I'm going to close the cointest. I will say that I am really impressed with these coins. the gold portions are much more "golden" than what is pictured if that makes sense - sort of brass-like, and the blue enamel is like a dark royal blue. Very nice contrast and the layers on the backside are just as well-appointed. I haven't been around coins long enough to really understand what a 7-layered coin really is, but this has very apparent layers of details. Obviously, a lot of thought and effort has gone into this design and I think we should give Chris a big hand. I'll check back in about 45-minutes and announce the winners. I was going to do a traditional numbers out of a hat thing, but then thought to myself that there must be a numbers generator online that I can use. Sure enough, I found one right off the bat.

Good luck.

OK, first off, I've decided to up the ante to four coins. The winners are:

BRoKeN W: Post #20

RedShoesGirl: Post #29

Lee-2: Post #49

BrierPatch: Post #59

Congratulations all :grin::D:grin:

PM me your snail mail stuff and 'll sent them on their way.

Thanks everyone for playing in my first cointest, it was a blast!

OK, first off, I've decided to up the ante to four coins. The winners are:

BRoKeN W: Post #20

RedShoesGirl: Post #29

Lee-2: Post #49

BrierPatch: Post #59

Congratulations all :rolleyes::lol::lol:

PM me your snail mail stuff and 'll sent them on their way.

Thanks everyone for playing in my first cointest, it was a blast!

:o Congrats to the four lucky winnars and Nashuan thanks for this great cointest, you are very generous. ;)