Cointest for a "Fortune Favors the Bold" coin

nashuan

Hi all:

I'm in the mood for a cointest. They are not yet in hand, but I have ordered a couple of extra "Fortune Favors the Bold" geocoins. Once I receive them, I will ship them out, but while we are all waiting, lets kill off a little time.

I am giving away two coins and here are the rules, you can either fall into the "bold" category and have been the generous author of the following post:

Post #69

OR

If you missed the sale, and need to be a little more bold in the future, submit a post to this thread, with the following statement:

I missed the sale and wish I hadn't, but even more than that, I hope they make a copper version of this awesome coin.

Here is what you are playing for:

fortune_1.jpg

fortune_2.jpg

Good luck (or fortune), you've got 24-hours from now!

Edited to add: BTW, I'll be selecting the lucky winner(s) at random when the 24-hours are up.

Edited by nashuan

I missed the sale and wish I hadn't, but even more than that, I hope they make a copper version of this awesome coin.

I actually went over my coin budget for the month and my wife said "NO"!! She is right though, If I bought several of every edition of coin that comes out every month, then I'd be paying more for coins than I do my mortgage! :D

I'll either wait and trade or maybe win one in this cointest! Thanks!

This is an awesome coin and would look great in copper so since I didn't fall into the first category I will be bold and state the second. I missed the sale and wish I hadn't, but even more than that, I hope they make a copper version of this awesome coin.

(Is this a lobbying effort?)

How is it I completely missed this coin? Took a look at the linked thread, and read with interest about the symbols. With regard to the Horseshoe - I was always told that the points should always be up, that way the shoe holds the luck inside the 'cup' and if you ever see Horsebrasses that feature Horseshoes, they will always be point up. I hope this little tit bit brings me luck :D

Hi all:

I'm in the mood for a cointest. They are not yet in hand, but I have ordered a couple of extra "Fortune Favors the Bold" geocoins. Once I receive them, I will ship them out, but while we are all waiting, lets kill off a little time.

I am giving away two coins and here are the rules, you can either fall into the "bold" category and have been the generous author of the following post:

Post #69

OR

If you missed the sale, and need to be a little more bold in the future, submit a post to this thread, with the following statement:

Here is what you are playing for:

fortune_1.jpg

fortune_2.jpg

Good luck (or fortune), you've got 24-hours from now!

Edited to add: BTW, I'll be selecting the lucky winner(s) at random when the 24-hours are up.

it was i that made that statement, but i guess marky didn't take me seriously — but i was serious. and i am perfectly content with the colours the way they are. :D

lara aka RedShoesGirl

I didn't miss the sale and I'm glad I didn't, but I ordered two and thus will have an extra... :D (disqualifying myself from this cointest).

However I DO hope they make a copper version of this awesome coin. :) Because it would look fabulous in antique copper (as most coins do, IMHO).

CF30

While I was hemming and hawing about buying this coin, it sold out. The coin reminds me of the drawer pulls on my Grandmother's cabinet so many, many years ago.

I missed the sale and wish I hadn't, but even more than that, I hope they make a copper version of this awesome coin for

NASHUAN !! :D

Well, I didn't miss this coin -- I actually caught the announcement when it was posted and ignored my coin budget to buy three! One for me and one to put in the pocket of each my two toddlers. At 5mm thick, this coin will weigh them down good and make them easier to catch! :D

I would definitely like to see different finishes, and perhaps different enamels on this coin -- I think deep red or royal purple would be magnificent!

Thanks for the cointest, hope I win and get this great lookin coin.