Looking for someone to pickup a travel bug in Amsterdam

smaglio1

I found a travel bug in a Connecticut cache that would like to ultimately get to Hashtgerd, Iran (go to www.geocaching.com and look under UN04R7 for details).

I have a friend travelling to Amsterdam next week and she is willing to bring him to her hotel where it can be picked up and placed in a local cache.

Looking for a fellow geocacher willing to pick it up from the front desk of the hotel and bring him to a local cache.

Thanks!!!

I found a travel bug in a Connecticut cache that would like to ultimately get to Hashtgerd, Iran (go to www.geocaching.com and look under UN04R7 for details).

I have a friend travelling to Amsterdam next week and she is willing to bring him to her hotel where it can be picked up and placed in a local cache.

Looking for a fellow geocacher willing to pick it up from the front desk of the hotel and bring him to a local cache.

Thanks!!!

Suggest that you try the Netherlands geocaching forums

English is generally understood there, so a posting in English shouldn't be a problem.

I also have a geo-contact in the Netherlands - PM sent.

Hope this helps.... <_<