Suitable parking spot to do the WTF series ?

Can anyone who has done the WTF series in west London help me out?

A couple of us down here in the southwest are planning to do this series on bikes early one saturday morning in July. But we need some idea of a suitable starting spot where we can park the car for a few hours????? Any suggestions will be gratefully received.

On a serious note.There is quiet parking at GCY68T,at Perivale Ln.You'll have to do a left into B452 1st as there's no left turn on the A40.Then your right on top of the WTF's.You can then decide to head North or South. :rolleyes:

If you decide to try the nearby U is for... cache then be warned!..things can only get easier. :D

Edited by currykev

Yep, I'd recommend Perivale Lane, too.

Other options are:

- the public car park for the playground/zoo/maze around N51°30.821 W000°20.826. Free, but I don't know closing time and it gets busy on Saturdays especially if there's a wedding at the church.

- unrestricted roadside parking around N51°31.148 W000°20.836

- unrestricted residential parking around N51°32.011 W000°22.259

- unrestricted parking right next to GC18E37. Busy during the week as it's in a light industrial park but dead on Saturdays.

- unrestricted residential parking right next to GC17Y0W.

HTH