GeoPix Geocoin NOW available see post # 137

Team JSAM

82fc843d-7962-4c16-a8bb-e888a09a9957.jpg

This photo was taken from the top of GCRM25 at Neakhanie Mountain here in Oregon. It was a FTF, and we got this view from the top for a 1.5 hour hike. What a view!

c47aac23-e266-44f8-9fdd-66c9c37ee985.jpg

This was for a Virtual Cache at Mount St. Helens in Washington.

46242968-9692-4624-983a-d45c9985e8f5.jpg

This was a great view for sunset that we found while caching on the coast here in Oregon. This is the Tillamook Lighthouse. This is my absolute favorite picture of the coast, and while caching.

Cheers! -NS

Edited by NeverSummer

Wow, what a great photo-journal thread! :P

Even though I've been to a bunch of the numerous places in the US and Canada shown in various pictures in this thread, seeing pics of enticing new places outside my usual travel paths and alluring pics of places I've already visited, makes me want to start that list of "100 places to (re)visit before I'm dirt!" :D

Catching up on this thread, some of the pics are truly stunning, voting for a favorite will be a serious challenge! :ninja:

I went to the polling site. Are those the only choices, or are these the choices for the TB category, as it seems most of the photos have a TB in them? I know there were three categories for submissions, so I am just curious if there will be three categories for winners.

We have a winner! - Geo-Gophers! Congrats! There may be more editions of the coin that we may need a new picture for. We will post if and when we have another contest. The coin will up for sale at CoinSwag on the first of July.

Thanks to all those who posted a picture and voted.

Jake

Edited by Team Jsam

We have a winner! - Geo-Gophers! Congrats! There may be more editions of the coin that we may need a new picture for. We will post if and when we have another contest. The coin will up for sale at CoinSwag on the first of July.

Thanks to all those who posted a picture and voted.

Jake

Congrats Geo-Gophers you photo makes that we can dream :anicute: [finding the pot of gold :D ]

I have vote for you, so yes i am very happy. :anicute:

Thanks tjsam for this cointest it was fun to see the rest off the world :anicute:

This was a wonderful surprise to come in to tonight, it's been quite a day here for all sorts of reasons. For personal reasons, today was a day that I was dreading arriving, but in the end it's turned out to be not such a bad one after all. :anicute:

Thanks very much to each and every one of you who voted for my photo. There were so many beautiful pictures entered in this competition, and I'm absolutely over the moon to have been chosen as the winner...... it really means a lot to me.

And to Geo.Error, thank you so much for the lovely comment above....very much appreciated indeed.

Ali :D

This was a wonderful surprise to come in to tonight, it's been quite a day here for all sorts of reasons. For personal reasons, today was a day that I was dreading arriving, but in the end it's turned out to be not such a bad one after all. ;)

Thanks very much to each and every one of you who voted for my photo. There were so many beautiful pictures entered in this competition, and I'm absolutely over the moon to have been chosen as the winner...... it really means a lot to me.

And to Geo.Error, thank you so much for the lovely comment above....very much appreciated indeed.

Ali :o

How did your deal work out for you? :)