May statistics

holograph

Nice work, as usual.

And also as usual, the NGS totals missed some late May recoveries. A couple of mine from May 24th didn't make it.

I had a number of recoveries on 5/18. I didn't check all of them, but the several PIDs I remember off the top of my head were not added when I just checked. More to come in June. :rolleyes:

Dolphin has been playing with crayons again. Watch out! One last visit to Sullivan County, New York, to finish off the 449 series. My work there is done! DNFs on G, J, M, N, & U. Found H, K. L. P. Q, R, S, T, V, W, X, Y & Z. (A, B, C, D, E & F are in Orange County. Don't care about them. Was 2oldfarts got me started on Sullivan - Great Royal Flush there!) Trip to Maine to help my sister on the DeLorme Challenge? No recoveries in Kennebec?!? We'll be in Waterville! No recoveries in Aroostook? Sherman's Mills and Houlton are in Aroostook! Hee hee hee. Turn them green! Color in Maine! Plus Washington County only needed four recoveries to turn red. See if I made that??? Great Boundary Marker! Pending Deb putting in the logs, or course...

Now, where should the dolphin turn his coloring skills???

... Plus Washington County only needed four recoveries to turn red. See if I made that??? Great Boundary Marker! Pending Deb putting in the logs, or course...

Yeah sure, I add 19 to bring Washington County up to 22 (dutifully NOT logging 9 intersection stations as per current edict from on high), and you add 4 to color it red! Yeah, right! :):D What was it Isaac Newton said? (this) :D:D

I am starting to wonder if the June statistics will be the same as the May statistics. I've still got reports from 5/18 that haven't been updated, along with June recoveries. We've got a few days left, I guess...I keep checking. :anicute:

You know, I was just going to post in here that I had a 5/18 recovery not posted yet, and was starting to worry about it. :D

I hope 5/18 didn't get lost in the updates. :anicute:

Mike.