Are there southern Illinois cachers south of I-64

sbanks

I am new to geocaching and haven't found any cachers south of I-64. I am sure there are many but I have not found any clubs aside from the Little Egypt Geocachers Society LEGS. I was just curious...

Happy Caching...

Shawn Banks

I am new to geocaching and haven't found any cachers south of I-64. I am sure there are many but I have not found any clubs aside from the Little Egypt Geocachers Society LEGS. I was just curious...

Happy Caching...

Shawn Banks

They exist but they are limited in their verbal skills. Come over to the Indiana Geocachers Hello thread at the top if you want to chat... :rolleyes:

Happy Caching...

Shawn Banks

They exist but they are limited in their verbal skills. Come over to the Indiana Geocachers Hello thread at the top if you want to chat... :rolleyes:

That's right, Rick. Scare off the new guy. Sheesh :D

Unfortunately, LEGS hasn't been active for a couple years now. There are some cachers around you, though. The Mt. Vernon area has a lot of really nice cachers. They keep reminding me that I need to come down and play sometime.

Bret

Hi Shawn,

Here are some of the folks way down in the SW part of S IL <grin> . . .

Anna-Jonesboro - Tank22

Chester - Menardian

Pomona - PomonaCachers

Redbud - REDBUDHOOTIE

No clubs down that area. Tank22 associates with the informal SEMOG (Southeast MO Geocachers).

Cache On!

JohnTee

I have found River Valley Geocachers is a club that has several SoIL members and events. I joined them.

sbanks

Hi Shawn,

Here are some of the folks way down in the SW part of S IL <grin> . . .

Anna-Jonesboro - Tank22

Chester - Menardian

Pomona - PomonaCachers

Redbud - REDBUDHOOTIE

No clubs down that area. Tank22 associates with the informal SEMOG (Southeast MO Geocachers).

Cache On!

JohnTee