support.Groundspeak.com

Rhialto

Submitted my 1st ticket and I received a confirmation with a link to check the status or add a reply.

When I click that link, I always get that message:

ERROR: You do not have enough permissions to access this page. Please login by entering your Email and Password.

There is no place to enter an Email and password!

What do I do now? Wait and see? I'm a bit unlucky with support here so I thought of going there to report but I get the same unlucky result over there.

Should I :) or :) ?

Si au moins je pouvais écrire tout ce que je ressens aussi bien en anglais qu'en français, je crois que je saurais peut-être mieux me faire comprendre... pour l'instant c'est très frustrant!

I have also received that message as well. It's very annoying:(

They usually get back eventually, but when you want to reply back to them you need to submit a new ticket.

I think that as soon as they reply back to you they delete the message

Submitted my 1st ticket and I received a confirmation with a link to check the status or add a reply.

When I click that link, I always get that message:

ERROR: You do not have enough permissions to access this page. Please login by entering your Email and Password.

There is no place to enter an Email and password!

What do I do now? Wait and see? I'm a bit unlucky with support here so I thought of going there to report but I get the same unlucky result over there.

Should I :rolleyes: or :) ?

Si au moins je pouvais écrire tout ce que je ressens aussi bien en anglais qu'en français, je crois que je saurais peut-être mieux me faire comprendre... pour l'instant c'est très frustrant!

Sorry about that, Rhialto. Unfortunately, the ticketing system is misbehaving. Going forward, your best bet is just to email us directly at contact@geocaching.com to avoid that message. Additionally, we're still working on emails we received on Friday through today so it may take a little while until your message is responded to. First come, first serve and all that.

It's a good thing we all participate in the best activity for killing time... :D

Edited by D3C1B3L

I have also received that message as well. It's very annoying:(

They usually get back eventually, but when you want to reply back to them you need to submit a new ticket.

I think that as soon as they reply back to you they delete the message

No, you should reply to the original ticket you got back with the ticket number. Creating a new ticket will only slow things down. There is a problem with the system that lets you track your ticket, but replying to the email is the fastest way to get response. Please do not create new tickets to reply.

Rhialto, we got your ticket today at 10:49. We answer them on a first in first out system. On Mondays we have the weekend tickets to deal with before we can get to the ones from today. Hang in there you will get a response.

Edited by Michael

I tried to reply back using the link, It wont let me or you close it on your end.

That's why I had to submit a new ticket, the reply link doesn't work for me. I get the same error message that Rhialto is talking about.

The error is only if you try to log in to check status. Just hit reply on the email and it comes through. The ticket closes when we reply. Its an automatic thing in the software. It automatically reopens when you reply. As soon as you reply it reopens the ticket and puts you back in the queue at the original date. If you create a new ticket it puts you at the end of the line again.

The best way, at the moment, is to write contact@geocaching.com and then keep replying, as needed to the last email response you got from us. It will get answered faster than a new ticket.