2008 Colorado State Geocoin

AtwellFamily

2008 Colorado State Geocoin

2ATF126-f.jpg2ATF126-b.jpg

No Photo of Antique Gold Available

2ATF126-s-f.jpg2ATF126-s-b.jpg

Pre-Sales price - $11.50 each Includes s/h

Shipping Worldwide ~ $2.00 first coin $.50 for each additional (max $4.00)

Order Here

*Also if there is anyone out there I would be more than happy to give a discount price for purchases of 10 or more coins.

COIN STATS:

Size: 1.75"

Thickness: 3.5mm (very hefty coin)

Metal: Antique Silver, Antique Gold, Silver sold at events, Antique Copper (25 made) special gifts and trades.

Trackable: www.geocaching.com

Icon: Yes but not chosen yet

Comments:Two Local artist produced the artwork.

Activation codes: codes will be available at www.CoinCodes.com

Order Here

Thank you for your orders.

Thought there was a 2008 Colorado coin already done......

That was the coin for the Geocaching Colorado organization specifically. I don't think they were even available outside of events or knowing someone to buy one. It had the GCCO logo on one side.

Edited by Atwell Family

I want one in Antique Gold, but I'm Mr. Picky with geocoins nowadays, so I went ahead and "plated" one of your photos because I'm just too stinkin' curious as to what it looks like:

agcolorado08.jpg

DISCLAIMER: This is a photoshopped guess at what it might look at in Antique Gold. Please see the sale site for any eventual real photos.

I want one in Antique Gold, but I'm Mr. Picky with geocoins nowadays, so I went ahead and "plated" one of your photos because I'm just too stinkin' curious as to what it looks like:

agcolorado08.jpg

DISCLAIMER: This is a photoshopped guess at what it might look at in Antique Gold. Please see the sale site for any eventual real photos.

Kind of looks like 'acid snow' has hit the Rockies. :)

Cool looking coin!

Thought there was a 2008 Colorado coin already done......

That was the coin for the Geocaching Colorado organization specifically. I don't think they were even available outside of events or knowing someone to buy one. It had the GCCO logo on one side.

Thanks for the clarification...... :)

agcolorado08.jpg

Cool looking coin!

Can I use this photo with the disclaimer?

agcolorado08.jpg

Cool looking coin!

Give him a free coin :)

agcolorado08.jpg

Kind of looks like 'acid snow' has hit the Rockies. :rolleyes:

Cool looking coin!

Give him a free coin :)

Maybe if the snow was white and he did both side. :D

What would you want in trade for an antique copper one?

Just judging from Yimes photoshopped ant gold, I bet the ant. copper is lovely. :rolleyes:

CF30

I really haven't put a list together. I have fallen out of the coin collecting the past few months due to employment issues or lack there of. I'll look at my old list and update. Will post in this thread later.

Sorry about the delay, but I was a little busy watching one of the greatest games in Stanley Cup Finals history. :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, I went ahead and mocked up the backside of the coin in Ant. Gold. I replaced the root file on my server, so just refresh your pages and both sides will appear in the above posts. The snow's now a lovely, and more edible white, and there's no sign of huskies or reindeer to dirty it up again.

Okay, back to #46 on my list of 227 things to do. *shiver*

Yime

Edited by YemonYime

Sorry about the delay, but I was a little busy watching one of the greatest games in Stanley Cup Finals history. :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, I went ahead and mocked up the backside of the coin in Ant. Gold. I replaced the root file on my server, so just refresh your pages and both sides will appear in the above posts. The snow's now a lovely, and more edible white, and there's no sign of huskies or reindeer to dirty it up again.

Okay, back to #46 on my list of 227 things to do. *shiver*

Yime

Wow - great job on the Antiquing!! You'd never know!

All yours. I'll fix up the snow too when I get home.

Hey, and I found a new way to sing an old Zappa classic:

"Best watch out where the reindeer go, and don't you eat that mocha snow."

:rolleyes:

But now that you have fixed the snow people will wonder what the heck I was talking about. :D

All yours. I'll fix up the snow too when I get home.

Hey, and I found a new way to sing an old Zappa classic:

"Best watch out where the reindeer go, and don't you eat that mocha snow."

:)

But now that you have fixed the snow people will wonder what the heck I was talking about. :)

Yeah Eric - just what are you talking about!? :D

I was informed today that the GCCO will not be seling these at events. I attend a number of the local events and will make them available to event host for the events I do not attend. The silver LE version will still only be available in Colorado, none will be shipped.

Sorry for any confusion.

Mike

I was informed today that the GCCO will not be seling these at events. I attend a number of the local events and will make them available to event host for the events I do not attend. The silver LE version will still only be available in Colorado, none will be shipped.

Sorry for any confusion.

Mike

That's a bummer. I'm not able to attend events this summer due to my work schedule. Hopefully I'll be lucky enough to get one someday? :o

Not allowed to buy coins anymore.... :o

can someone buy an extra to trade with me? pretty please?

This is a gorgeous coin, 3 things I love 1)Mountains 2)Caching 3)Skiing

I can order some for you. Let me know how many. Email me at home, I am at work at the moment.

That's very kind of you! ;) I was able to get a pre- pre-trade for one ;)

Thank-you

Argh. I filled out the initial interest form on the site the day of the OP.

Dear Customer,

We received your reservation and will keep you up to date on production, thank you for showing an interest in our products.

Never received any word at all and now I've missed it. Now I'll end up buying them on ebay or something :D