Armadillo Geocoin

Ble68

Why not use the shape of the armadillo in black and white...

I'm not really able to do drawings on the computer, I'm sure my computer would be able, it's just me, who doesn't know, so I have no chance here...

But I devinitely would want to order those beauties!!!

Regards, ElliPirelli

Since the armadillo is hard to capture at such a small size, I tired something else. This time I tried to just go with the idea of the colors and patterns you used in your coin. I thought the flower worked since it is appears on all three versions.

bcaa29dd.jpg

d6ec2ef1.jpg

Hope you like it!

Edited by surteb

Hello Ble68, we love to see them come to reality, could we have a update please? We been watching these coins from the beginning. We like to reserve one of each if possible and be added to the reserve list. To much of a beautiful coin to miss out on. My parents live in Texas and my mother would jst love to have one of these.

Thank You! :D

Hello Ble68, we love to see them come to reality, could we have a update please? We been watching these coins from the beginning. We like to reserve one of each if possible and be added to the reserve list. To much of a beautiful coin to miss out on. My parents live in Texas and my mother would jst love to have one of these.

I agree, these will be so beautiful. I hope to see them soon.

I agree, these will be so beautiful. I hope to see them soon.

Ditto, didn't want this to disappear :laughing:

Quick note; I believe the possibility of the design being done is a strong one, I'm currently in touch with ble68 to take over the minting. A few negotiations have to take place and as long as the agreements can be made, it will debut in Spring sometime. I'll also honor the contest for the icon if that was what was going on but I need to read through the thread first. So, I'll update the thread when everything is 100% settled :D My personal opinion was that it's too cute not to mint but that's just me :D

Quick note; I believe the possibility of the design being done is a strong one, I'm currently in touch with ble68 to take over the minting. A few negotiations have to take place and as long as the agreements can be made, it will debut in Spring sometime. I'll also honor the contest for the icon if that was what was going on but I need to read through the thread first. So, I'll update the thread when everything is 100% settled :D My personal opinion was that it's too cute not to mint but that's just me :D
OOh Very Cool, Very Good News Tsun, very pumped this is still in the works, WooHoo! :D It is a very cute design and would love to see these come to life.

Quick note; I believe the possibility of the design being done is a strong one, I'm currently in touch with ble68 to take over the minting. A few negotiations have to take place and as long as the agreements can be made, it will debut in Spring sometime. I'll also honor the contest for the icon if that was what was going on but I need to read through the thread first. So, I'll update the thread when everything is 100% settled :D My personal opinion was that it's too cute not to mint but that's just me :rolleyes:

I hope it doesn't sell out as fast as your other coins. But I have a feeling that this is another one that will be gone before I get a chance to get one. THANKS for keeping it moving.

Maybe...Just Maybe.....Tsun will have these stunning Armadillo's ready....in time for my Sweetheart for Valentines Day....I am allowed to Beleive.....Glad you picked up the design Tsun.

No, I won't. I said early Spring which means around April/May. I have a few other designs to wrap up before I start this one. I have an overflowing plate so you'll just have to be patient :ph34r:

Maybe...Just Maybe.....Tsun will have these stunning Armadillo's ready....in time for my Sweetheart for Valentines Day....I am allowed to Beleive.....Glad you picked up the design Tsun.

No, I won't. I said early Spring which means around April/May. I have a few other designs to wrap up before I start this one. I have an overflowing plate so you'll just have to be patient :ph34r:

Thank You Tsun, I didnt know you said about the time frame....again Thanks for the update....glad you picked this design up tho to make the wonderful animal come to life ahead.