Armadillo Geocoin

Ble68

Finally got to reading this thread. I hope Tsun's plans to produce the coin are going forward.

The armadillo is an amazing creature. The designs are fabulous. If there is a pre-order list, please add me . I'll watch the thread so I don't miss out. Thanks... Kelly

This design will debut at GCF in SLC :rolleyes:

Finally got to reading this thread. I hope Tsun's plans to produce the coin are going forward.

The armadillo is an amazing creature. The designs are fabulous. If there is a pre-order list, please add me . I'll watch the thread so I don't miss out. Thanks... Kelly

This design will debut at GCF in SLC :)

AAAARRRRGGGGGGHHH!!! Barring winning the lottery I don't expect to be able to go to GCF - again! Darn, darn, darn!!! I guess I'll just have to arrange an envoy...

CF30

This design will debut at GCF in SLC :anibad:

AAAARRRRGGGGGGHHH!!! Barring winning the lottery I don't expect to be able to go to GCF - again! Darn, darn, darn!!! I guess I'll just have to arrange an envoy...

CF30

You better find a way there girl! I'm debuting about 6 designs there :)

CF30

You better find a way there girl! I'm debuting about 6 designs there :anibad:

What???? I'm not going either!!! :) Hopefully your going to MWGB...

CF30

You better find a way there girl! I'm debuting about 6 designs there :anibad:

I'm another one who can't go. I guess I'll have to watch these from a distance. :)

Yup, this will debut in SLC/GCF. I've been in touch with ble68 and she's aware of the status of the coin <_< I'm working on some additonal metal/color schemes and a small change to the design (gems).

Once GCF is over, then I'll order some coins for sale at the store. When I get the samples in which should be sometime in July, I'll post them here so people can see how they turned out.

tsun

The Armadillo's have shipped. Looks like the intial order is for 160 coins. I'll get pics posted when they come in. For the event I did the UTE version and Roadkill verion (ok, kidding on that one, lol - that was mean, I know). I did the Nutella colors with some black. 1 version of the colors ble picked out in the original design. The UTE and Nutella version are going to GCF.

Let me just address a concern that a number of people have asked me about via emails. Any coin that debuts at GCF will eventually go up for sale in the store. There is NO way that I will sell out of everything at GCF. I'm bringing a boatload of coins with me. Not every coin is going to appeal to everyone and unless everyone decides to part with their rent/mortgage and grocery money, there will be coins coming home with me, those coins will go up for sale on the store. So those of you missing out on GCF will more than likely be able to get a GCF version of something :laughing:

There is NO way that I will sell out of everything at GCF. I'm bringing a boatload of coins with me. Not every coin is going to appeal to everyone and unless everyone decides to part with their rent/mortgage and grocery money, there will be coins coming home with me, those coins will go up for sale on the store. So those of you missing out on GCF will more than likely be able to get a GCF version of something :laughing:

Would you care to make a Little coin wager on that Steph :laughing:

There is NO way that I will sell out of everything at GCF. I'm bringing a boatload of coins with me. Not every coin is going to appeal to everyone and unless everyone decides to part with their rent/mortgage and grocery money, there will be coins coming home with me, those coins will go up for sale on the store. So those of you missing out on GCF will more than likely be able to get a GCF version of something :laughing:

Would you care to make a Little coin wager on that Steph :laughing:

Trust me Craig, I have more coins than you can even imagine and I have more coming in, lol. It's going to be crazy! The difference between selling to coiners and selling at an event is that not everyone coming to GCF is a coiner. So while it seems logical that at a coin event people would go coin crazy, that doesn't happen, lol. Now if it were my loyal customer base showing up, that might be a different story, lol. However, only a small portion of you will be there. If I sell out of all my stock at GCF, I PROMISE that everyone who is a registered customer on my webstore as of today's date will get a free geocoin (nontrackable) that I will design specifically for this challenge and I will mail them to every customer if I lose. If I am right, you'll need to send me some Tim Tams :laughing:

tsun

,snip.

If I sell out of all my stock at GCF, I PROMISE that everyone who is a registered customer on my webstore as of today's date will get a free geocoin (nontrackable) that I will design specifically for this challenge and I will mail them to every customer if I lose. If I am right, you'll need to send me some Tim Tams :laughing:

tsun

I look forward to the free coin !! :laughing:

,snip.

If I sell out of all my stock at GCF, I PROMISE that everyone who is a registered customer on my webstore as of today's date will get a free geocoin (nontrackable) that I will design specifically for this challenge and I will mail them to every customer if I lose. If I am right, you'll need to send me some Tim Tams :)

tsun

I am so looking forward to my free coin!! But if by some crazy chance the snowball does survive (snowballs chance in hell :laughing: ) I'll be more than happy to send the Tim Tams over :grin:

I was at geocoinfest in Pittsburgh and everyone I met was a major coin person. There was not one person that I met who was not trading coins. When I first heard of all the beautiful coins you are going to bring to the event, I thought wow there is going to be a mad dash to get to her booth and buy her coins. So, I guess we will just see how it goes in SLC. Hope to be first in line :)

I was at geocoinfest in Pittsburgh and everyone I met was a major coin person. There was not one person that I met who was not trading coins. When I first heard of all the beautiful coins you are going to bring to the event, I thought wow there is going to be a mad dash to get to her booth and buy her coins. So, I guess we will just see how it goes in SLC. Hope to be first in line :)

Before I post pictures, let me just say that ble68 did a great job on her design :( These turned out very cute!

I did 1 version in her original color scheme and it's very festive looking :lol: The other 2 I did the typical tsun colorings.

Pictures up soon.

Again, great job on the design ble68, you should be proud :D

tsun

There is NO way that I will sell out of everything at GCF. I'm bringing a boatload of coins with me. Not every coin is going to appeal to everyone and unless everyone decides to part with their rent/mortgage and grocery money, there will be coins coming home with me, those coins will go up for sale on the store. So those of you missing out on GCF will more than likely be able to get a GCF version of something :)

Would you care to make a Little coin wager on that Steph :D

Trust me Craig, I have more coins than you can even imagine and I have more coming in, lol. It's going to be crazy! The difference between selling to coiners and selling at an event is that not everyone coming to GCF is a coiner. So while it seems logical that at a coin event people would go coin crazy, that doesn't happen, lol. Now if it were my loyal customer base showing up, that might be a different story, lol. However, only a small portion of you will be there. If I sell out of all my stock at GCF, I PROMISE that everyone who is a registered customer on my webstore as of today's date will get a free geocoin (nontrackable) that I will design specifically for this challenge and I will mail them to every customer if I lose. If I am right, you'll need to send me some Tim Tams :lol:

tsun

Oh darn, non-trackable. Thought I might get a cache hopper this way! :(

There is NO way that I will sell out of everything at GCF. I'm bringing a boatload of coins with me. Not every coin is going to appeal to everyone and unless everyone decides to part with their rent/mortgage and grocery money, there will be coins coming home with me, those coins will go up for sale on the store. So those of you missing out on GCF will more than likely be able to get a GCF version of something :D

Would you care to make a Little coin wager on that Steph :)

Trust me Craig, I have more coins than you can even imagine and I have more coming in, lol. It's going to be crazy! The difference between selling to coiners and selling at an event is that not everyone coming to GCF is a coiner. So while it seems logical that at a coin event people would go coin crazy, that doesn't happen, lol. Now if it were my loyal customer base showing up, that might be a different story, lol. However, only a small portion of you will be there. If I sell out of all my stock at GCF, I PROMISE that everyone who is a registered customer on my webstore as of today's date will get a free geocoin (nontrackable) that I will design specifically for this challenge and I will mail them to every customer if I lose. If I am right, you'll need to send me some Tim Tams :lol:

tsun

Oh darn, non-trackable. Thought I might get a cache hopper this way! :D

Are they gonna look like Tim Tams? :(

Oh!! These are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! :laughing: I hope you have some versions available post GCF.

P.S. To anyone who's lucky enough to go to GCF: Please pick up some extras for trade!!! Please? Pretty please? :)

CF30

I have to admit, these are so much cuter in person, I secretly wish I had designed them myself they're so cute :laughing: I think what really sets them off are the tiny gems on them and at one point I had considered doing away with that part since they seem to fall out during shipping but these are adorable and I don't think that will be an issue this time around. Of course there will be some sans GCF :D

ive loved these armadillo coins from the very start when ble68 post her idea about them. ive been waiting patiently since then and really hope i dont miss out on the sale when it appears. tsun please dont post the sale up any time next week cos i will end up missing it and i may retaliate by sending you my hyperactive 3 year old as a revenge :anibad:

Wow, too too cute :P I love the fiesta ;) I should start saving up now for all the coins I'm gonna need from your booth :anibad:

Carla, are you coming to GCF now ;) ?

paganfrog, no worries you can keep the 3 year old, lol. You won't see the Dillo 'til October :D

I just checked the calendar and it's unlikely, the way the weeks line up, I'll probably be working then :o Of course who knows how the schedule will actually work out, but the plan so far is 14-10 hour days in a row followed by 7 days off! Maybe we'll end up working a regular week and having weekends though. Who knows?! The rest of the team is out there already, 4pm meeting today! I'm leaving Monday, yikes!

If I'm not handcuffed to a lab bench (I was told we'd be handcuffed) I'll get myself there :D

Steph! I'm just dying to know, do I

A: sit by the mail box.

B: head down the shop and purchase some Tim Tams & Nutella.

:P

Well let's just call it a draw :D I closed up shop early cause my feet, back and head were killin' me and I wanted to do some trading and mingling. I'm 99% sure had I stayed open the remaining 2 hours, I would have been hard pressed to unload the remaining ET's but hard to say. I'm down to very few coins left over from the event.

I've been getting some emails and I'd really just like to take today and decompress and just enjoy my GCF memories but I will say that I'm going to work on some special versions and considering the popularity of some of the coins, I am strongly considering opening up a reservation system for some coins so that everyone can a little something without duking it out in the store :P More work for me but it will make everyone happier and less grumpy during the holiday season that is quickly moving in. I'll update an try to get some concrete plans by this weekend posted.

So Craig, you can still send me some Tim Tams since I've heard wonderful things about them and I suppose I could send ya a little something in return :huh:

tsun