Lincoln, Nebraska Geocachers Hello are you interested?

toothfaker

In starting a Lincoln based geocaching club group whatever?

If there is interest in getting together as a group, send me your contact info and I will see if we have enough interest in the people who live here to start getting together to learn and share this fun activity. Maybe we could meet at a cafe or a library or a place of business.

Let me know, tell others.

Toothfaker :rolleyes:

If there is interest in getting together as a group, send me your contact info and I will see if we have enough interest in the people who live here to start getting together to learn and share this fun activity. Maybe we could meet at a cafe or a library or a place of business.

Toothfaker :)

I'll be in Lincoln June 23-29 for a stay at the Univ of Neb. I'd be interested in some suggestions as to a few easy caches. I'd like to take a day and drive to Kansas, Missouri, and Iowa before I leave to grab at least one cache in each state.

Any suggestions? Best route with best use of time?

The Wild Road

Oxford, Ohio

Edited by The Wild Road

Toothfaker :)

Take a look at the Nebraskache yahoo group. There area good number of Lincoln cachers there.

Join the Nebraskache group and you will be swimming with like minded cachers in no time!

Hi I have "signed up" twice there and am still waiting for some code or someone tto approve that I can go on Nebraka cache. I just think it would be fun to meet some more people doing this and ask questions. Maybe someone can help with this membership sign up snafuuuuuuu..

Thank you Toothfaker.

Join the Nebraskache group and you will be swimming with like minded cachers in no time!

Hi I have "signed up" twice there and am still waiting for some code or someone tto approve that I can go on Nebraka cache. I just think it would be fun to meet some more people doing this and ask questions. Maybe someone can help with this membership sign up snafuuuuuuu..

Thank you Toothfaker.

I got an email notification that you were added as a new memeber, so you should be able to access it. Go directly to the yahoo group page and see if you are able to sign in.

Thank you Toothfaker.

There is an event this weekend in Ashland, just up the road from you. GC1CHG0

There will be a few members there and you should be able to ask questions and meet some local cachers.

Might see you there!

Thank you Toothfaker.

There is an event this weekend in Ashland, just up the road from you. GC1CHG0

There will be a few members there and you should be able to ask questions and meet some local cachers.

Might see you there!

Darn: I have too many interests. I am going to Rock Creek sattion to cook 1860's style out of the back of a real chuckwagon. have done this for 20+ years. Period dress, the bit. Anyway there are a few cache's in fairbary and one outside of Rock creek station. My loss.