2008 Geocaching Yearbook Pics.

I was noticing that it seems that when people go to a lot of these events, especially the mega events, that people miss meeting each other from the forums since they do not know what the other looks like? I thought I might try to remedy that problem with this thread? Please post a picture of yourself or geocaching group so that when we attend these events we might be able to go up to someone and say "Are you ?, I recognize your picture from the forums." I know everyone has pics in their profiles but I thought it might be easier to look at one thread and see everyone and put faces to names. Thanks. Nochipra

Here is a pic of us at our local group geocaching picnic back in 2003 which is one of my favorites.

meandChipatpicnic.jpg

And a more recent one of us when we cohosted the 2nd WWFM in Newport News last November.

meandChipwwfm2.jpg

Here are some pics of me and some of the wife and I.

7e8d0e41-4ed2-43c4-a915-f08a1d237e53.jpg

Us @ a Rails to Trails cache in Punxsy

3be73603-14ab-4878-9e5c-ba7fd35d4933.jpg

Me freezing my butt off @ a Nature's Resting Place cache near Kane PA

3b23963d-3ce4-4ca3-aa77-7fd23cd79a3d.jpg

Wife and I @ Quarry Vista cache. Sure was a long way down.

2 More, then I will be done.

10090903-999c-4995-9242-44199cbe8bb9.jpg

The whole family @ Bundy Cemetery cache

66d9b7b3-5814-4226-a285-8f2f84a22645.jpg

Me caching in the middle of a huge white out, by myself.

Do you want the pics to be from this year?

I haven't been posting many of my finds or pictures lately, so I need to glance through some things before I post, but I will eventually. :rolleyes:

I guess just pics that are recent enough so that if you went to an event someone could recognize you? I'm hoping to get enough pics so that I can create my own little yearbook out of them and then when I go to a big event I can get people to sign it just like you would a yearbook?