Puzzle cache - False coordinates

Crid

I'm getting ready to create my first cache (a puzzle cache), so I thought I would look at the online form for it. There seems to only be one place to enter coordinates on the first page. Do I get an opportunity to add different coordinates further on? Which coordinates should I enter on the first page? The final coords or the false ones?

I'm getting ready to create my first cache (a puzzle cache), so I thought I would look at the online form for it. There seems to only be one place to enter coordinates on the first page. Do I get an opportunity to add different coordinates further on? Which coordinates should I enter on the first page? The final coords or the false ones?

Put the false coordinates on the first page. Select the "waypoints" option to add a waypoint for the true final coordinates. Make sure to make that waypoint invisible to everyone but you and the reviewer.

Just be careful where you put your "false" coordinates.

One local cacher accidently placed his false mystery cache coordinates right on top of a police offficers house in a subdivision.

Despite warnings that the coordinates were false, a cacher knocked on the officer's door looking for the cache.

Pick a nice, emply place in the map for your coordinates.

Edited by Ed & Julie