Fortune Favors the Bold

The Moop Along

Two inverted pentograms?

We have another winner!!!

The pentagram, a symbol of protection as well as the personal symbol of King Solomon (an historical figure admired as being both bold and brave) is repeated twice. Once among the 5 symbols, and once among the 5 clovers...

FATE.jpg

FORTUNEPENTA1.jpg

FORTUNEPENTA2.jpg

Good job ;) PM me your snail mail and I'll put something in the mail out to you soon! Thanks for playing everybody :ph34r:

Received my prize today for winning the cointest :):):):):)B)B):D:D:D Thank you so much Fox and the Hound for holding it. It's the first one I've won. I can't wait for the remint to come in on these.

Who can tell me what the symbols mean first? ...snip

OK Chris, let me try this again.

...snip...

Letters intersperced within the design spell out PROSPERITY

You got it! We have a winner!! ...snip...

Wow Yay I won the first round! Thanks so much, you know I REALLY wanted to. I love looking at your coins and finding the hidden surprises!

I received my coin on Friday! A Lovely Antique Copper one! Thanks so much Chris...now you need to watch your mail for a surprise!

I normally don't open threads for new releases at The Geocoin Store. I mean, they're good friends, but I feel bad jamming their product around the boards.

However, that being said, I just popped into the store to find this:

fortune_1.jpg

fortune_2.jpg

Fortune Favors the Bold, another STUNNING design from Mackey himself. At 5MM thick and $8.50 each (WOW) I can't imagine this one is going to sit around very long.

Nice job Chris (and Mike)

TMA

Looks like these are back in stock , Also note states a Antique Silver / Red version is pending :rolleyes: I got one of these from creacher in trade really well done coin :rolleyes:

Edited by glennk721

I haven't been too active on the forum for the past month or two, as I have been spending as much time as possible on the caching trail. I am so glad I checked in today though because I've been waiting for these to come in (the red/silver ones). I am so broke right now it hurts, but did manage to place a small order. Thanks for the update, I love these coins.