Happy Birthday to ... (cointest)

tsunrisebey

737b0ed1-966e-4088-a89b-24bb8f7c55cc.jpg

"Yeppers, that's the pic! Is that a killer smile, or what! And you're right, they ARE a pair of beautiful ladies :rolleyes:"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know killer smiles like these should not be posted without some sort of warning being prominently displayed first, so that we can brace ourselves for impact. Hope you had a great birthday Karma. Congratulations Skylark Four for winning the Earth Turtle and thank you Tsunrisebey for the cointest. As always, I loved reading everyone's comments.

If I have to look at that darned picture one more time I'm going to throw up :D It's bad enough she is going to kill me for the thread when she gets home but when she see's the picture plastered all over the place, she's gonna tan my hide :rolleyes:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

And why else did you think we kept putting it up :):D:wub:

I just now logged onto my computer & my mailbox is flooded with emails. Quite a few of them are from people wishing me a happy birthday. Now how the heck did people know it was my birthday? I can probably count on one hand the people I might have mentioned this to. A little ways down I see an email from Tsun asking me if I had checked the forums lately. Uh-oh was the first thing to come to my mind.

I am floored with all the warm wishes from people. Thank you so much! All your kind words mean so much to me.

And yep, Tsun is definately going to get it. While I can't type the words I'd like to say here she will definately be getting an earful in an email here very shortly. But trust me when I say that even if I drove to Montana to deliver a world of hurt to her door I'd probably be the one walking away in pain, lol. So I'll just send her threats from afar.

I would've posted here alot sooner but I was on the road all day yesterday driving home and had no idea this thread had even been started. Thank you everyone for the warm birthday wishes. I'm glad no one asked me how old I am cause then I would've had to lie. And I'm also happy that nobody wrote in any embarassing stories about me. Although Lori does have some pretty good evidence. The photo she posted ain't nothing, lol.

YemonYime - dude you crack me up. I must've partied way too hard cause I have no memory of that little incident you mentioned. Way too funny. Your posts always make me chuckle.

And for Pete's sake (not TMA) please stop posting that photo!!!! Or I'll send Tsun after your butts & you definately don't want that.

Happy birthday dimkasmir & bluecherry. Thanks again everyone!!!!!

If I have to look at that darned picture one more time I'm going to throw up :) It's bad enough she is going to kill me for the thread when she gets home but when she see's the picture plastered all over the place, she's gonna tan my hide :rolleyes:

Well it does look like you could use a little color!!! LMAO :wub: