Happy Birthday to ... (cointest)

tsunrisebey

Happy birthday sweet Karma!!!!!

Sorry, I do not know you! I didn't have the chance!

So, I do not have any stories! :angry:

But who knows?? "Karma" is a mystery for all of us! We never know what the future is hiding for us, good or..

Your name is beautiful! Karma!! WOW!!! So deep meaning!!!

Of course, I have a small problem in understanding your codename, "dorkfish"! :) What kind of fish is that?

Or it is not a fish? :)

I do not know how to tell you happy birthday, well, maybe with...

Happy birthday Karma,

I am wishing you today!

I heard it is your birthday

what else can I say?

May all the things you ever want

and all the things you dreamed,

come true, and bring you happiness

and give you what you need!

Of course I hope you'll read all this,

I wrote for the case

And really hope you'll like it

and see a smilling face! :)

Since Stephanie is counting one post, I will place the birthday song we sing in Greece! It is different from the one you know, and it even has a different music....

Να ζήσεις Karma

και χρόνια πολλά,

μεγάλη να γίνεις,

με άσπρα μαλλιά!

Παντού να σκορπίζεις

της νιότης το φως

και όλοι να λένε

να μία σοφός!!!

:)

Well, what this birthday song says?

Well, it is a difficult translation, but I will try to be close!

Live Karma,

for many years (this is our happy birthday)

(Live) and grow up

And have white hair

Spread everywhere

the light of youth

so all they can say

She is so wise!

Ok, I "killed" it, but you got the idea!!! :D

Anyway...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

happy-birthday-010.gif

735eca84d5a4747158f3f3b23f02e823.gif

Hey, le mita cola Tsun! (I like this ! :D) I hope Karma will read the posts!!! :)

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Karma in person, but she is always there putting some special comment when I order coins from her. I gather from that she is a very special caring person.

I do know that she was anxious about the 'nude caching' coins so when I emailed to tell her they were very tasteful and not trashy, she replied back to thank me and voiced her concern about how they would be recieved.

Well Karma, I can tell you that Tethys C was at our Beer n' Pizza with his non trackable nudie and was excited (like a school boy :angry: ) to show it around. A few of the 'older crowd' really 'appreciated' it and said they'd be ordering some today! We all enjoyed the 3-D effect :)

Anyway, thanks for going above and beyond where no coin person has gone before!

Happy Birthday Karma!!!!!

Happy Birthday Karma!!! (kick her hiney too!! :angry: )

737b0ed1-966e-4088-a89b-24bb8f7c55cc.jpg

Yeppers, that's the pic! Is that a killer smile, or what! And you're right, they ARE a pair of beautiful ladies :)

And without further ado, here is the Swedish version of Happy Birthday!

Ja, må hon leva!

Ja, må hon leva!

Ja, må hon leva uti hundrade år!

Javisst ska hon leva!

Javisst ska hon leva!

Javisst ska hon leva uti hundrade år!

Yes, may she live,

yes, may she live,

yes, may she live for at least 100 years!

Sure she's going to live,

sure she's going to live,

sure she's going to live 100 years!

Och när hon har levat

Och när hon har levat

Och när hon har levat uti hundrade år!

Ja, då ska hon skjutas.

Ja, då ska hon skjutas

Ja, då ska hon skjutas på en skottkärra fram!

And when she has lived,

and when she has lived,

and when she has lived for 100 years!

Yes, then she shall ride,

yes, then she shall ride,

yes, then she shall ride/be pushed around in a wheelbarrow!

Och när hon har skjutits

Och när hon har skjutits

Och när hon har skjutits på en skottkärra fram

Ja, då ska hon hängas

Ja, då ska hon hängas

Ja, då ska hon hängas på en häst bakåfram!

And when she has been pushed,

and when she has been pushed,

and when she has been pushed in the wheelbarrow,

yes, then she shall hang,

yes, then she shall hang,

yes, then she'll hang on a horse backwards!

Och när hon har hängits

Och när hon har hängits

Och när hon har hängits på en häst bakåfram

Ja, då ska hon dränkas

Ja, då ska hon dränkas

Ja, då ska hon dränkas i en flaska champange!

On when she has hung,

and when she has hung,

and when she has hung backwards from a horse,

Yes, then she shall drown,

yes, then she shall drown,

yes then she shall drown in a bottle of champagne!

Och när hon har drunknat

Och när hon har drunknat

Och när hon har drunknat i en flaska champange

Ja, då ska hon firas

Ja, då ska hon firas

Ja, då ska hon firas med jättelång låt!

And when she has drowned,

and when she has drowned,

and when she has drowned in a bottle of champagne

Yes, then she shall be honored

yes, then she shall be honored,

yes, then she shall be honored with a really long song!

Ok... so it loses JUST a bit in the translation, lol!

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Karma, but I have had that of buying some of her coins. I appreciate her efforts to ensure that her coins are available to all that want to buy them, and the pride she obviously takes in providing a quality product.

Happy Birthday, Karma!

mKay, I've got a story from way back when me, Karma and our friend Hunter would just pack up and roam the highways of America accumulating good times at other's expenses.

It was a long time ago, but I remember it like it was yesterday. There sat three of us in some smoke-filled honky tonk, just off of the interstate in God-knows-where, USA. The kind of gin-joint where they have a fence inbetween the stage and the crowd. Hunter and Karma were hammering the Old Crow, while I just sipped occasionally on my nine-year-old small batch. I patted down my pocket just to be sure I still had the keys to the El Camino, because neither of them were going to be in any condition to drive when this was through. They were rifling these classic barbs back and forth, one hilarious rant after another. It started with how the waitress couldn’t hear our order over her own gum chewing, then it went on to how they couldn’t tell if the lead singer was a boy or girl, then onto how the bartender was opening beers with his armpit. I could only stop laughing long enough to take a drag from Karma’s White Owl, which she must’ve dropped on the floor a half-dozen times. Each time her head would pop up from beneath the table, she looked like a squinty-eyed Popeye with a corn-cob pipe, through which she’d just ate her spinach. She’d always start over with “Now where was I?”, with a grin that’s etched in my subconscious, before diving into another ping-pong match of wits with Hunter. There was even a point when I stood up to head to the bathroom, only to have to sit right back down because my side hurt so much.

When it came time for another round of drinks, and we couldn’t find a server, Karma would go up to the bar’s side station and plant herself right in their path. She figured that if she stood right where the cocktail servers would dash out from behind the bar, she could snag them down faster. Usually worked, too. We almost always got served, probably because they wanted this wise-cracking lady away from them as quick as possible. But it was mainly because she’d throw twenties around like they were Kleenex at a kindergarten during the cold and flu season.

The oddest thing about this place though was clearly the live band. A really weird bunch up there, which led Hunter and I to debate on just why they found it necessary to be decked out in rags while wearing heavy makeup. Hunter suggested perhaps because they had been wiping off their makeup after each gig on said rags. I mean heck, it WAS the early eighties, and styles were changing for the worse, but these “things” were as hideous looking as they sounded. Hence came the best part of that night, which was when the band took their first (and only) break of the night. They must’ve felt that their assumed popularity bought them some sort of special priviledge, so they proceded to clog up that same gap in the bar in search of their “performer perks”. When I spotted Karma approaching them, I tapped Hunter and we gave each other a look that meant this was gonna be good. When we shuffled up to the scene, Karma was introducing herself politely, yet sarcastically to “George” before proceeding into the most excellent rant session of the night, leaving him/her speechless. She was absolutely bombarding “George” with uproarious jabs about his light quivering voice, his blatant androgeny, and generally ridiculous outfitting. He/she was practically in tears from the barrage of belittlement he/she was being assailed with. And so were we. The absolute best zinger was when Karma blurted out the line about him/her having so many colors on, he/she looked like a chameleon hiding in vomit. That one brought the house down. An entire bar-full of bikers, bouncers and bartenders hit the floor rolling in laughter. That was all he/she wrote for the effeminate singer and his/her equally effeminate band-mates. That was the exclamation point in a night full of the funniest stuff that ever came out of one woman’s mouth. Hunter and I hit her up with high-fives and bowed to her superior comedic regality as the barkeep poured us one last round. Karma watched triumphantly as the band stomped off in shambles to a hail of beer bottles against the protective fencing. Next thing seen was them breaking down their equipment while being showered with sprays of alcohol, and then heading out the back door defeated and less popular than when they arrived. We didn’t really want to hurt them, or their feelings, but they should’ve figured that a bunch of high-cultured softies shouldn’t have played a club like that.

We finished up and headed out on the interstate, with Karma hopping in the back of the El Camino. She bummed a smoke from Hunter through the sliding window, only to realize you can’t light ‘em up at 65 mph. She passed out soon after, and we drove on ‘til morning, and the next adventure waiting for us.

Clearly a night to remember. Not only for the three of us, but I’m sure also for “George”.

The rest, they say...is history.

Edited by YemonYime

a59118c9-e6c2-4c85-9c5b-3f310d3eb8fa.jpg

HI KARMA!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lil Sista!!!

So do ya got any neck wringin to do? :angry:

My little story isnt that funny, but its kinda special is all...Its the first time I met Karma!!!

It was Gecoinfest 2007, not only did I not know a single soul, but it was my very first event!...I actually think it was the Mega event the next day, Anywhoo~

I was chattin with Team Leggoes cause he had a slew of coins all strewn about his table. I went up to get grub and came back and sat down, only along comes this "over average looking" lady :) It seemed as though I had sat in her chair because she grabbed her stuff in front of me.

Now I had no idea who Dorkfish was other than a cool coin I had seen on ebay and this lady had no name tag I could see. I asked if I was in her spot and moved over, so she could sit and chat with who appeared to be one of her friends. (I was really fresh and didnt have any coins to trade or great coin stories, so just talked about my day of caching while showing her my war wounds from the Bikedog caches I had found that day and the day prior.)

I remember checkin out Team Leggoes coins and was interested in a 05...or 06(?) Compass rose, he wanted 15.00 for it. Thats when she busted out the trusty old "Coin Block" move..."Ya know that coin has been goin on ebay for like 75.00!!!" BAM...off the table and back in his bag- No Compass Rose for me :D

It wasnt till abit later while tellin my cachin stories that I saw her little hidden name tag at the bottom of her shirt...IM TALKIN TO DORKFISH!!!!! COOL! B) I knew I had an instant "shoe-in" if I ever wanted her coin other than ebay, but never brought it up, we just talked about cachings past like good friends and she listened to every word I had to say.

We parted ways shortly after and stayed in contact from that day forward...took awhile to make contact again, but I knew she was a good friend in the making...I was right!

So glad I ran into her at Team Leggoes Trading table, as I am not sure we would have become friends at that point. We still check on each other from time to time and I have been blessed with uplifting little surprizes at the mailbox thanks to her!...Some were in great time of upliftment too :D

She even called me this past Monday to go caching with her and CCL, but by the time I was wrapped up with "Home"work it was a 3 hr drive and she was headed out by the time I would get there...Still felt good to have my buddies look me up and ask if I could come out and play! :)

So Happy Birthday Karma...Weather you know it or not, your pretty darn special to me- One of my very first GeoBuddies and a great one at that!!!! So Happy Birthday Lil Sista...I hope its a special one~ for a special one! :)

fkarma.jpg

Happy Birthday...Heres another chuckle...

funny-cat.jpg

3bb87654-6f22-4f18-ba5a-480b59697ca4.jpg

Kay Im Done...Did I mention Happy Birthday??? :)

I Yi Yi...I had to edit a pic...WHOA... Sorry everyone, i didnt even see the small wording till now!!! :)

Edited by 007BigD

Well it's been a little over a year since I first met Karma although it seems much longer. We both act like idiots whenever we are around one another and enjoy giving each other a hard time. Oh I do have a really funny story that still makes me laugh.. It happened in November of last year... but I really think that she'd kill me if I told it (either that or she'll start telling embarrassing stories about me... stupid blackmail!) :angry:

Anyway..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARMA!!! It's a pleasure to be able to call you my friend. :)

Well, lessee...I have a few stories...hmmm which one should I tell??? eenie meanie miny moe... I guess my last favoritest story is about last weekend...Toojin & Bart (now shortening her name to Toojin) Karma, me, LyonDen_UT, Damanence, Boo Boo and I all caravaned over to GW together starting in Reno. Dave was on a search of a particular cache and when we got there boooooy was there a site to behold!!!! HUGE statues!!! WOW!!! Taller than my husband!!! so Karma jumps out and starts being a dork of course lol oh if only I could post the whole picture but if I do ... well i might be in trouble...so I've decided to just crop it a bit....there were different blackmail photos I could use but I just picked one instead....look at the gleam in her eye!!!

3df1513c-d1b8-4edf-a702-8c79eb247f7d.jpg

All the while the people across the street were yelling at us...hey that's not what its about!!!

Just use your imagination here !!!! lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND :angry::):)

Well, lessee...I have a few stories...hmmm which one should I tell??? eenie meanie miny moe... I guess my last favoritest story is about last weekend...Toojin & Bart (now shortening her name to Toojin) Karma, me, LyonDen_UT, Damanence, Boo Boo and I all caravaned over to GW together starting in Reno. Dave was on a search of a particular cache and when we got there boooooy was there a site to behold!!!! HUGE statues!!! WOW!!! Taller than my husband!!! so Karma jumps out and starts being a dork of course lol oh if only I could post the whole picture but if I do ... well i might be in trouble...so I've decided to just crop it a bit....there were different blackmail photos I could use but I just picked one instead....look at the gleam in her eye!!!

All the while the people across the street were yelling at us...hey that's not what its about!!!

Just use your imagination here !!!! lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND :angry::):)

LMAO! I think you should crop and blur the "other" one too :) Alright, now she has several people to beat up!

Ummm...I know you guys had to see that!!! :angry: That was a BooBoo if I ever made one!!!... I was in such a hurry I couldnt even view the pic I posted in detail, well at least the small writting :) I am sure some of you had to be thinkin "WHAT IS HE THINKIN!!!"...Thats easy, I wasnt!

Just had to get my post through before headed out and slow access really dampened my abilities...spent 45 minutes just gettin what i did!!!

It was a Birthday present we will just do without! Happy Birthday again!!!.

Ummm...I know you guys had to see that!!! :angry: That was a BooBoo if I ever made one!!!... I was in such a hurry I couldnt even view the pic I posted in detail, well at least the small writting :) I am sure some of you had to be thinkin "WHAT IS HE THINKIN!!!"...Thats easy, I wasnt!

Just had to get my post through before headed out and slow access really dampened my abilities...spent 45 minutes just gettin what i did!!!

What a potty mind you had, lol. My eyes got a little wide at that one........ lmao.

HAHA! I was wondering when you'd catch your booboo!

All fixed...That auta get me a coin!!! :angry: When I finished the last 2 images said "IPB image" and I could not view em! wasnt till I drove 50 miles to Sweetpeas mammas tonght that i saw what it said...again IM SORRY, but boy what a birthday to remember! and she will never even know!...All Betta now- WHEW!!! :) ... :)

Now on with the show!!!!

Edited by 007BigD

Oh - the cointest is over already - that was a short birthday :):angry:

ETA - finally finished reading all the stories... brilliant!! what ever happened to "What happens whilst caching, stay on caching"? :) I think we need some more photo's posted please :)

Edited by keewee

I think that has to be one of my favorite pictures of a truly beautiful woman...

Karma, every good thing that you put out into the world, and you put out a lot, will come back to you.

May life get better and better because you deserve it so very much !!

(Congrats to The Skylark Four, its a beautiful coin you have won!)

Happy Birthday Karma!!! (kick her hiney too!! :rolleyes: )

737b0ed1-966e-4088-a89b-24bb8f7c55cc.jpg

Yeppers, that's the pic! Is that a killer smile, or what! And you're right, they ARE a pair of beautiful ladies :wub:

And without further ado, here is the Swedish version of Happy Birthday!

Ja, må hon leva!

Ja, må hon leva!

Ja, må hon leva uti hundrade år!

Javisst ska hon leva!

Javisst ska hon leva!

Javisst ska hon leva uti hundrade år!

and we also sing this one for Birthdays

Vad är det för en dag

Vad är det för en dag

Säg är det en vanlig dag

Nej, för det är Karmas födelsedag

Hurra,Hurra,Hurra

What kind of day is today

What kind of day is today

Is it an ordinary day

No, it´s Karmas birthday today

Hurray,Hurray,Hurray

Did someone say she was generous? She is INDEED...

October 20, 2007 by dorkfish (754 found)

Stopped and did a couple of caches on my way back home. Wow, it sure was cold out today. Found a Great Geopumpkin geocoin, left an unactivated Northern Right Whale geocoin. TFTC

Happy Birthday Karma, and Thank You for leaving a gift which became the VERY FIRST GeoCoin I ever owned. You will be at the top of my gift list when I eventually have my own made.

October 26, 2007 by WRITE SHOP ROBERT (839 found)

This was easy to spot, which may be a problem with the other truckers walking their dogs, but it's ok for now. I grabbed a small vase(which will make some good photos before I pass it along) and some earplugs, and left some Raffle Tickets to win prizes with. I also grabbed a Northern Right Whale GeoCoin that was unregistered. Thanks for a cool Cache!

You can see the Coin here... http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=1338548