Print pdf page

SgtSue

Did a quick search but saw nothing listed. Is the Print PDF feature not working? I tried with two XP computers on IE and a Vista computer using both IE and FoxFire with each attempt giving me the following message.

Line 685

Char 4

Error g is undefinded

Code 0

I havn't been able to cache in a few weeks and so may have missed this as a problem if it has been going on that long. Tried last night and then this morning, same results. Thanks

there was a brief outage on the site Yesterday. After that the PDF issue occured for me as well. It carries with it a java script error "g" is undefined line 707, char 4

Tried it on 3 systems on 3 diffrent LANs

IE6 and IE7

All 3 systems Windows XP pro SP2.

Edited by parboy

Just my luck, first weekend in a month I have off. Wish my caching buddies would go paperless, but until then I'll have to keep killing trees. Maybe Raine will be able to fix it. It is still pretty early on the west coast, so I won't lose hope.

I came on the forums to see about htis same issue. I am using Windows XP and IE 7 on all platforms I have tried this on. I noticed that java was recently updated on my computer.

When I hover over the link to print a pdf of the cache page java script:pl(5) appeas in the lower left hand corner of the browser where the url of the link you are hovering over usually appears. When I click the link The only thing that happens is that an "Error on Page" message appears in the same corner. This Started happening yesterday, prior to that I was able to print out pdf's.

I can still print pages by clicking "make this page printer friendly" but Unfortunenately this does not give you any logs and it is those logs that are particularly useful when looking for a tough hide.

I'd appriciate a response to this inquiry.

Thanks

FM