Favorite coin you got at/near GW6

Kealia

Discounting my Earth Turtles and the awesome GW version (Earth Turtles are like my fav all time coin), it would have to be the glow 007BigD personal. Not only does that coin *rock*, 007BigD was just such a nice guy and it was such a pleasure meeting him.

This is a really hard one though, as it really meant a lot receiving coins from so many people. I swapped bears with some people and those were some of my fav trades just because I got to meet the coin junkie :-)

Oooh, just one is gonna be tough, especially since I'm not at home to look at them all...

The Official GW6 coin with hologram, very cool....

Copper Earth Turtle--I like it even better than the purple one...

Dhenninger coin is adorable, & it was great to meet you...

Kealia/Hula Bum....that one keeps staring back at me...

(Though not a coin) the Moun10bike Pin I found in a cache up in Lake Tahoe gets admired a fair amount ...

Plus all those bears (both shapes)....

But if I have to pick just one it would be the Tennessee Jed Glitter (with the darker colors). "What a long strange trip it's been."

jrr

With all of the trading, caching and gifting going on at and around GW6, I'm curious to know which one coin that you found/received/traded for was your favorite?

Yours :D !

And then a close second would be the Geocaching Jedi that appeared on the table in our booth when we must have been looking the other way :blink: .

I wish I would have traded for Marky's cool coin in his avatar - that's the one coin that I regret not getting :unsure: .

I was hard pressed to choose just one, so I went through my pile . . .

• Loved those bears
  • Lots of pathtags
  • Enjoyed trading for personals
  • Snoogan's set of smashed pennies
  • OROBORUS' Wire Works
  • General trading was fun, too

My favorites included . . .

• Hogwild's Tie-Dyed Transparent T-shirt (Nickel) -- nothing like purple
  • Purple Earth Turtle (AS) -- very cool
  • crazycavelover's Girls Just Want to Have Fun GW5 Sunshine (Nickel) -- fun, love the cavelover!
  • Tethys C's Early Jurassic Ammonite (AS) -- a phenomenal coin IMHO

In the final analysis (nothing logical about it, though) the Tethys C was my favorite, closely followed by crazycavelover's Sunshine, then the Earth Turtle. OROBORUS gets an honorable mention -- it's really hard to categorize his art. :unsure:

Yeah...Thats a tough rule you put in place, how we supposed to abide by that???

I got some Sickazz coins this weekend!...Ahh Screw it, Rules are meant to be broken :unsure:

First one that came to mind except my killer Mystery find ( :D ) was The original stash "first" V1...Ya know the one without the Register Mark??? I was tradin with Snoogans and he had it- I explained what was special about it to him, then proposed a trade :D That was just one I had been wanting for awhile is all.

I also got a Tiki Mojo's Hoard given to me by CCL!!!...my first Tiki

T-Jeds Bear...I still want the Glitter!!! :D

The GW6 Earth turtle and a Tatanka gifted!!!

The fella caching with Damenace gifted me the #4 UT Lion... :blink: They were all #4!!! (The unknown Hobo)

MTN-Mans V1 unnumbered...was a mistake and only 10 were made like that, He traded me

A Coinfusion form Marky

Dorkfishes Graywhale Necklace and Coin...I wore it all weekend!

OF Course TethysC Ammonite...Love It!

CC...The Dark Blue with the eye, It was his last one!!! One of the first spiral coins...???

And Georgia of The Caching Place basically told me to pick some coins from her book!!!!!!- I couldnt resist...I got a early Cointracking.com Non Track and a 04 USA!!! :D ...Thanks Georgia!

And yet another edition to my Loridarlin coins...keep em commin!

I also liked Vegas Gamblers coin...Oooooh Shiney!

OH and my Damenace Trolleys!!!

And all my GW6 Bears and Teddy Bears and the rock guitars form CoreyandJoey and Rivercity...Kay Im done now- I think! :D

Sorry buddy, just couldnt help myself...What was I supposed to do- PICK ONE??? Cant be done I say :D

Edited by 007BigD

The Ray & Rose/copper Earth Turtle/gray whale necklace/dhenninger geocoin & pathtag/Message in a Bottle/NJ smashed pennies :unsure::blink::D There's no way I can pick just one. They were special gifts from friends. I did find a GeoLeprechaun in my pocket and won a Goofy Cacher in a raffle. Those are very special, too. I received some awesome coins in trade, too. They're all fond memories of a great weekend.

Which one was YOUR favorite, Kealia?

(I'll be out looking for a Kealia/Hula Bum geocoin this weekend! Have you logged your caches yet?) :D

Edited to add: LoriDarling micro! How could I forget Lori!!

Edited by rivercity

Which one was YOUR favorite, Kealia?

(I'll be out looking for a Kealia/Hula Bum geocoin this weekend! Have you logged your caches yet?) :unsure:

My favorite? It would have to be the Cache Maru coin that I got - very special.

My daughter's favorite (she got to pick when I got back) was the Dorkfish Grey Whale necklace. Not technically a coin, but it's round. :blink:

I have to agree with tsun that it was about meeting people. I wish I had taken the time to chat with her longer than my wife did.

I enjoyed all the trades I made and wished the coin event was in a larger place. I did get several trades made and will be activating coins for quite a while.

Going against the grain I guess... I love personal items and I think my favorite present from GW6 was 007BigD's raku fired token. Most beautiful.

Closely followed by the cool thing that Celtic Cacher (?) makes out of rings, like a metal ring woven Celtic knot. Also very awesome!

Okay, I give, coin-wise I find Tadpole379's copper frog to be gorgeous!

Going against the grain I guess... I love personal items and I think my favorite present from GW6 was 007BigD's raku fired token. Most beautiful.

Closely followed by the cool thing that Celtic Cacher (?) makes out of rings, like a metal ring woven Celtic knot. Also very awesome!

Okay, I give, coin-wise I find Tadpole379's copper frog to be gorgeous!

Oooh... very nice choices, I am honored my Raku coin made it on your list...That was an error coin, remember :rolleyes:

I also grabbed a Celtic cacher sig...pretty cool -eh~You should have seen his TB!!! it was AWESOME!

I really liked Tadpoles Froggy too! Was waitin on gettin that one! :D

HarryMoe and I LOVE the 007BigD's glow in the dark coin. :D:D Harry is so very proud to have such a special addition! Thanks Big D!!!

Now thats a good feelin! Not only does he have BigD's Glow in the dark...Its the LE "Night Vision" :) Glad he enjoyed it!...He's a special guy :rolleyes:

I didn't have any to trade and I wasn't given any. I was totally overwhelmed and I loved every minute of it. I bought more than I should.

My favorite coin was the Rainbow Bridge coin I bought after it was sold out earlier on the internet. It's a beautiful huge coin and it will remind me of my dogs I've had. After I bought it, I got one of those cool Gray Whale necklaces!

All in all, I had no idea people were so addicted to coins!