create waypoint download for mulitiple GPSrs

We are having a department picnic and will be putting out 15 or so caches of various difficulties to introduce employees to geocaching, and win prizes. I will be borrowing a variey of models and brands of GPSrs (Garmins and Magellans). Is there a way to create a file of the waypoints that I can use to download WPs so that I don't have to manually input WPs into each unit. We will likely have aroud 8 units, so manual input would be a real drag! I use GSAK with my Garmin, if there is way to do it through that.

Thanks for the help!

Are these caches going to be listed on geocaching. com?

If not I beleive that you could create a new database called say picnic in GSAK and add the waypoints for the temp caches to it then send them to the various GPSr's as the previous posters stated.

xshooter

Are these caches going to be listed on geocaching. com?

If not I beleive that you could create a new database called say picnic in GSAK and add the waypoints for the temp caches to it then send them to the various GPSr's as the previous posters stated.

xshooter

Well, you could always use a GPS to create the waypoints (which I assume you'd do, anyway), then import them directly in to a GSAK database... works with my Garmin, at least. Then you should only need to go and edit the points in GSAK, directly (right-click, edit, etc).