Re-run/download PQ results

TheAprilFools

I had three pocket queries that were scheduled to run today, the 'My Pocket Queries' pages shows them as having all been run at or before 5/29/2008 12:16:15 AM but they have not arrived in my in-box. The PQ's that were scheduled to run yesterday arrived OK, I am continuing to receive notifications about local caches. Is there a way to re download the generated GPX file or reset these queries to run again.

I know I could copy them and run new PQ's but since I already used three of my five queries for today I would not be able to run all of them.

I find it easiest just to create a new query when I need it. When I was a premium member last summer, I noticed that scheduled PQs took longer to arrive, while newly created PQs were in my Inbox within minutes. I'm not sure if anything has changed since then, but the newly created PQs still arrive fairly quickly.

I had three pocket queries that were scheduled to run today, the 'My Pocket Queries' pages shows them as having all been run at or before 5/29/2008 12:16:15 AM but they have not arrived in my in-box. The PQ's that were scheduled to run yesterday arrived OK, I am continuing to receive notifications about local caches. Is there a way to re download the generated GPX file or reset these queries to run again.

I know I could copy them and run new PQ's but since I already used three of my five queries for today I would not be able to run all of them.

It is very likely your ISP has throttled your incoming. That's the most common occurance of non-delivery.

Hopefully, you aren't a Comcast user.

I am a comcast user, have they changed something recently? Again my queries from yesterday and for the last few years have been coming through fine.

Yes, Comcast is at the top of our list of throttled emails at the moment. We usually try to work with the ISPs when this happens but they tend to listen to their paying customers more.

I am a comcast user, have they changed something recently? Again my queries from yesterday and for the last few years have been coming through fine.

Yes, Comcast is at the top of our list of throttled emails at the moment. We usually try to work with the ISPs when this happens but they tend to listen to their paying customers more.

The last time this happened, I opened a gmail account just for caching. It works well.

It is free and easy.

Comcast also got hacked last night. Its possible that the emails were lost during the time that they were down. BTW, change your password.

Comcast also got hacked last night. Its possible that the emails were lost during the time that they were down. BTW, change your password.

I tried to re-run two of the queries, one worked, one did not. So for now I am going to switch to gmail and send a message off to comcast support.

Edited by Blanston12

Oh for crying out loud. This explains a lot. You'd think that a mega-isp could at least notify their customers.

I just changed my address to my gmail account and ran a new query. Worked fine.

Edited by Chumpo

Misinformation is a dangerous thing.

Only the portal was taken over.

There was no indication that e-mail or other private information was compromised by the attack, Comcast said.

The hackers appeared to have seized control of the Comcast.net domain name at registrar Network Solutions Inc. and redirected it to other servers.

That means Comcast was not hacked into, but rather hijacked. During this time the e-mail from senders will bounce back to the senders as undeliverable until the DNS can be refreshed with the correct information.

Edited by TotemLake