Yellow Jeep TB

LZ33

Why do you ask. Did you find the jeep.

Thanks for asking, no I didn’t but in the past cachers had exchanged some Jeeps TB’s tags and made the icons somewhat confusing. Since then I’ve received a couple left over new yellow jeeps (without travel bug tags) from a reviewer and was interested to see if they still were out there.

I have a tag only for a white jeep, if someone knows where I can get another white jeep toy???

There is another thread in here about white jeep in original packaging. You can get the name of the company off the box and then go to their site.

Here.

We have a "yellow jeep" in our possesion that has a yellow toyota sequoia attached to it and the # is etched on a round dog tag like out of a machine at walmart. Lookup user missmegan.

Batman1usa

I have a tag only for a white jeep, if someone knows where I can get another white jeep toy???

There is another thread in here about white jeep in original packaging. You can get the name of the company off the box and then go to their site.

Here.

Name of the company that made them is Maisto. Might be able to find them at Wal-Mart... I bought one there back when the bugs first came out. Sometimes you can find them on eBay too. I got a green one there, non-TB... just for collecting purposes. I want a yellow one now though... both cause they were TBs and we own a real Yellow Jeep! :D For the time being anyway.... :blink:

I have a couple of white jeeps (minus travelbugs) sitting on my desk. I found them for sale at Walmart back when the white jeeps were being distributed.

Let me know if you want one.

I modified one that has a cover on the back to house the battery pack I installed to make the lights turn on with LED's tucked inside it. I made the cover out of crafting foam.

I'll see if I can dig up some old pictures I took of it.