How many Gift Coins...

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

I have had the privilage of reciecing several coins as gifts, either in person, or by finding them unactivated in Caches. My question is...Is there a threshold of recieving a certain number of gifts, which once crossed means maybe it's time to design my own and start sharing them.

Of course this is all a matter of personal opinion, so I guess this is a little like a survey. Thoughts anyone?

That´s a hard question, just like you said I think it depends on your opinion.

As far as I am concerned I received an Lil Miss Avroair coin which I see as a gift from a cointest. :D

But I am already thinking about havin a personal made for trades, gifts, cointests, etc... :)

I think it would be fun read about people receiving them B)

If you like it too, then go ahead and make it, I will take one as a gift if the others do not want it :D

No, I don't think one can define a threshold. As you said, it is personal opinion.

Of course paying forward and seeing people enjoying your coin is great. But in my eyes that only makes sense if you have your own personal coin, which is a matter of a good design and of course the money to afford one.