Indianapolis Cachers!

mark&beth

I am going to be in Indianapolis from July 6-11 for a conference at the RCA Dome/Convention Center (of course I'll be caching!) and I was wondering if the local cachers meet for coffee or anything in that time period. If so, would you mind an East Coast Canuck tagging along?

Mark

Truro, Nova Scotia, Canada

Hiya Mark! Indianapolis is a FABULOUS place for events... we have 'em all the time. Definitely check out 2qwerqE's link as your trip approaches. And downtown is just crawlin' with caches. Have a great trip & enjoy our city!

Oh, and if you see a "GiG (Girls in Geocaching)" event, don't be shy... heck, last month we probably had more men show up than women! LOL

Alicia (of lakedawgs)

If no event happens to be scheduled, I'd be willing to host a "Meet & Greet" for our northern neighbors.

Could we set up some type of TB exchange? Would you be willing to take some (maybe even quite a few) Travel Bugs home with you? (I'm sure there are a number of people who have TBs that would LOVE for them to get that far!)

We had a cacher come over from the UK and Doobies set up a similar arrangement.

Just be warned though: It'd be a no-frills event. That's less than a week after I get back from Mexico!

If no event happens to be scheduled, I'd be willing to host a "Meet & Greet" for our northern neighbors.

Could we set up some type of TB exchange? Would you be willing to take some (maybe even quite a few) Travel Bugs home with you? (I'm sure there are a number of people who have TBs that would LOVE for them to get that far!)

We had a cacher come over from the UK and Doobies set up a similar arrangement.

Just be warned though: It'd be a no-frills event. That's less than a week after I get back from Mexico!

An event would be great! I think my conference is done at suppertime each day, so after that I should be good to go. As long as it's within walking distance of the RCA Dome area.

As for TBs I can ask the TB hotel owner here if I can take some TBs from there and bring them down for an exchange. I don't think I can handle bringing down all my coins.... but I'll bring some special ones and my traders!

Thanks for all the replies! I'm looking forward to this trip; I just with the Beth-half could tag along, but I'm travelling solo.