Someone from Vancouver/Seattle area?

Tschakko

Edit:

I´ll be in Seattle at the End of June, we could trade in person B)

You need to let others around here know you are coming so maybe they can set up a "meet and greet "for you :cry:

Will you be attempting the Ape cache?

MAYBE by then, the tunnel will be open. Man, there is Still snow on the road up there according to the news :D

Fairyhoney

I have not looked at the caches in the area yet. :laughing:

I have tried to get in contact to the local caches through the Canada Forum though, but nothing happend...

I am staying there with a friend of mine, we will be taking a two day trip to Seattle while staying in Vancouver... :D

Would be nice to meet some of you :anibad:

It´s highly appreciated if you have some recommendations for good caches in the area, also :D

To keep it on geocoins topic:

I already collected some to take over to America, if you have some you want me to take to Germany, you are welcome to post it here also, I think we will find a way to get them to me... :wub:

(Maybe define a cache to put them in or meet in person)

A must is a visit to GS HQ. Email Annie and tell her you'd like to visit and she can set up an appointment for one of the days you're in Seattle. Typically they like to have their cacher visits on Friday but will make exception if you can't be in town on that day. The cache itself is archived but you can access it with permission and log it as a find. And don't forget to ask to see a Lackey coin (keeping post relevant to this forum)... Signal might let you take it with you.

Edited by Droo

@ chrisgun I´d really like to get to know some people from around there, I´d have to talk it through with the muggle I am travelling with, I´ll get back to you :D

@ Droo How do I contact Annie? Could you send me an PM on that? I haven´t heard of the Lackey coin so far, gotta do some investigations on that one, I will ask to have sneak vew at it when I am there :)

I also have a tripped planned July 1-8 in Seattle.

I'm looking forward to visiting the GS HQ and dropping some Geocoins in their cache.

Let me know if you get a trip to the HQ.

Maybe we can plan the trip together?...

How did you contact them?