First Screen at Power On - Colorado 300

My 400T goes to the compass screen everytime .. would be nice to change as well. Also when I change profiles to the Automotive profile it used to go straight to the map and now simply stays on the profile change page .. I have to go to manually select map to go to that screen.

Yeah, I think mine used to default to Geocaches on power up, but now it goes to Others. I thought if I removed all the shortcuts and added them in some order this may fix it, but when I do "remove" it kills them all except "others", which stays on top. I may call Garmin today if I have time, and I'll let u know what they say (if they know!!)

For each profile, set your preferences by going to : setup>shortcut>rock-n-roller to item you want to move>selecct enter by pressing center button>move up. repeat until the screen you want to open first is at the top, and move other options to get the sequence on the shortcuts wheel you prefer. You can also move items to the shortcuts from the "other" by using these commands. Your selections are profile specific so that the selection can be different for each profile. I hope this helps.