Empty cache found with note inside telling us off

Adium

Don't misunderstand me, I'm not say that you should just *give* nice parks to bad people. People should fight for what's theirs. But don't let innocent out-of-town cachers get caught in the cross-fire of a local fight.

i understand what you are saying. the town in question only has one stoplight, no inner city there. the object was keeping it a nice place. if there was notable chaos going on, it would be in the description, but i will leave those kind of caches for vinny.

I discovered a cache today and when I opened it everything was emptied and there was a plastic bag with this note in it.

The first cache of the day, and nothing could of ticked me off more. I looked there is the user name jackboot but they have no profile, no finds, no nothing. It doesn't mean that this is the guy, but it does make me wonder.

There is an icon on the right that looked pretty official for a black and white pic, stating that this was done my the police department. However if it was the police department I highly doubt that they would of claimed credit to the name "Jackboot".

I am just a little worked up and want some blood. I can't understand why someone would play the game, only to ruin it for others.

I did have trouble locating the cache using the turn-by-turn directions on my GPS. It wanted me to stop on the highway. The cache was in the back end of a park against a fence which was closer to the highway and not the park entrance road. It wasn't near any utility access roads either.

Is there a way to get some blood for this or do I need to go take a calming walk?

EDIT: Spelling errors

From what I understand, Jackboot is the name of a group of armored police that patrol the subways in New York in an effort to prevent terrorism. They actually call these guys Jackboot Stormtroppers. http://www.infowars.net/articles/april2008/240408subway.htm

I don't really think that these guys are the culprits, but you never know!

Edited by 1Percenter

From what I understand, Jackboot is the name of a group of armored police that patrol the subways in New York in an effort to prevent terrorism. They actually call these guys Jackboot Stormtroppers.

NYC is 5.5 hrs away from this cache. The only subways there are sub shops :)