Colorado 400T plus City Select SD Card

I have a Colorado 400T that I am selling. I purchased it to take my 14year old son Caching and he is more interested in his skateboard than GeoCaching with his dad :laughing: It is boxed of course and like new, I have City Select on SD Card to go with it. I have bicycle mount which I have never used.

I will take $500 without City Select for it including postage to the USA, or if you want to include City Select (Genuine Garmin) the Price is $550. I will accept Paypal. Please pm me or email me with any questions.

Thanks,

Barry

Edited by Bazzer

I have a Colorado 400T that I am thinking of selling. I purchased it to take my 14year old son Caching and he is more interested in his skateboard than GeoCaching with his dad :laughing: It is boxed of course and like new, I have City Select on SD Card to go with it. I have bicycle mount which I have never used. I don't know how much to ask for it, so please make me a sensible offer.

Thanks,

Barry

It is truly hard for the buyer to be the seller of an item, you should seriously consider setting a price and then going from there!! I know I'd hesitate sending an offer for fear of insulting you...and I don't like to try to "feel out" an owner for the satisfactory price!

That said...$200 for it?

Let me know and we'll go from there!!

It is truly hard for the buyer to be the seller of an item, you should seriously consider setting a price and then going from there!! I know I'd hesitate sending an offer for fear of insulting you...and I don't like to try to "feel out" an owner for the satisfactory price!

That said...$200 for it?

Let me know and we'll go from there!!

I will offer $250 for it.

So Barry, I am curious....

I looked at your account. Did you really join in 2001?

And then wait 7 years to start logging caches caching in March of this year (fewer than 10 finds to your account under this name)

At some point buy a buy a 60 CSx and almost immediately buy a Colorado (I"ll never go back to the 60 CSx" from one of your posts)

And now you are selling that same Colorado?

I'm 'maybe' in the market for a Colorado, so it's not just idle curiousity.

And then wait 7 years to start logging caches caching in March of this year (fewer than 10 finds to your account under this name)

At some point buy a buy a 60 CSx and almost immediately buy a Colorado (I"ll never go back to the 60 CSx" from one of your posts)

Neos,

Barry is a fishing guide and more then likely uses his GPS for outdoor activities other then Geocaching. I have many friends who have GPS (handhelds) and are not interested in caching. This will explain the low caching numbers!

Neos,

Barry is a fishing guide and more then likely uses his GPS for outdoor activities other then Geocaching. I have many friends who have GPS (handhelds) and are not interested in caching. This will explain the low caching numbers!

yes, I have been member for quite a while and I have had a number of GP's. The Colorado is doubt the best there is for geocaching, but for general use backpacking, mountain biking, etc the 60csx is better, and yes I use one for work. I do not have the time or the money to Cache, so the Colorado is up for sale. If I don't sell it pretty quickly here then I shall put it on Ebay. My id on

ebay is tflyfish, you can check my feedback for yourself. I am paypal verified etc,

Barry

Thanks for the additional info, Team TeeKay and Bazzer!

Price reduced to $450, or $500 including city select and shipping to lower 48!

I'll also throw in a free gift of a MSR small Titanium camping mug! Just the job to carry with your water supply!

Barry

Edited by Bazzer
1yes, I have been member for quite a while and I have had a number of GP's. The Colorado is doubt the best there is for geocaching, but for general use backpacking, mountain biking, etc the 60csx is better, and yes I use one for work. I do not have the time or the money to Cache, so the Colorado is up for sale. If I don't sell it pretty quickly here then I shall put it on Ebay. My id on

ebay is tflyfish, you can check my feedback for yourself. I am paypal verified etc,

Barry

Are any of the Colorado's good for "general use backpacking, mountain biking, etc"? I have a GPSMap 76CSx and am happy with it, but just wondering.

maldar

1yes, I have been member for quite a while and I have had a number of GP's. The Colorado is doubt the best there is for geocaching, but for general use backpacking, mountain biking, etc the 60csx is better, and yes I use one for work. I do not have the time or the money to Cache, so the Colorado is up for sale. If I don't sell it pretty quickly here then I shall put it on Ebay. My id on

Barry

Are any of the Colorado's good for "general use backpacking, mountain biking, etc"? I have a GPSMap 76CSx and am happy with it, but just wondering.

maldar

The problem with the Colorado series is the screen is hard to see in daylight unless it's held at just the right angle!

Barry

I feel so bad your son doesn't want to go with you. It is so cool that he has a dad that is interested in it! I wish you lived closer, I'd go with you! :wub:

I know, my mom can only go when it's convienient for her, while I like to go every chance I get.

Thanks for the additional info, Team TeeKay and Bazzer!

Price reduced to $450, or $500 including city select and shipping to lower 48!

I'll also throw in a free gift of a MSR small Titanium camping mug! Just the job to carry with your water supply!

Barry

I sent you an email; I'm interested if you still have it.