Help me decide

I've been using my Magellan Meridian Gold for about 3 years now, and it has crapped out on me.

I've decided it's time for a new GPS, and I have my sights set on two models by Garmin. The Regular GPSMAP60, and the 60Cx.

I am on a budget, and although neight is within my budget, I need a new GPS. The pros on the more dluxe 60Cx are a color screen, ability to accept SD cards, and according to the Garmin website, a more sensitive satellite receiver. The pros for the more basic model is cheaper, monochrome screen (I don't really need color), increased battery life.

I performed a search already and could not find enough to satisfy my concerns. Here's my questions:

The GPSMAP60 has only 24 megabytes of internal memory for external MapSource maps. Would this be enough to load a large portion of Northern California from Mapsource Topo? I'm concerned that 24mb will be a rather small area of Mapsource Topo data.

How hard is it to see the color display of the GPSMAP60Cx? Monochrome is much better on the eyes and batteries, in my experience.

What is the difference in sensitivity in the newer 'highly sensitive' reciever elements in the 60Cx as opposed to the regular GPSMAP60? I use it in woods sometimes, and i've never had a problem getting reception from my Magellan. Is the GPSMAP60 less sensitive than the Magellan?

Thanks for any help. I need some advice.

I would definitely look at the other Garmin models that have 'H' in the model name. Those have the High Sensitivity receivers like the 60Cx. Check out Garmin's site and the "Comparison Page." I have the Vista HCx and actually prefer that model to the 60Cx model. It gets excellent reception.