2ND Attempt Code Activation

Hawkified

I bought a grab bag from Geocoinshop (Oakcoins) and activated three of my coins, but on the fourth coin, I spaced writing down the code before closing the window. I don't know why I did this, but I did. I attempted the same activation process again with this coin, but received the message the code was not available, that the coin wasn't recognized. There is a message at the bottom of the activating options box indicating that if you have problems activating a coin, you can simply email support@oakcoins.com for help in getting your code. I have sent support@oakcoins.com THREE emails for assistance, but have heard NOTHING from them thus far. What do I do? (I read some of the FAQ's here, went to geocoinclub.com to try and activate my coin, but the coin I have is not in their database either. It's a Geoswag Grab Bag geocoin.) My first email asking for help was sent on May 8th, so maybe I haven't waited long enough. I'm very new to geocaching, so I don't know the protocol yet. Can anyone counsel me on this? Thanks in advance!

I've done the same thing. They should get back to you. If it happened recently, they may have been at GWVI and been unable to respond. I don't know if there is another more direct e-mail you might be able to use.

Oh, okay, I guess I'll just keep waiting. But I figured 3 weeks was maybe long enough. It was May 8th that I first attempted to activate the coin, and when I first emailed oakcoins.com for assistance. Thanks for the response, Tokencollector.

The usual turn around time for help regarding Activation Codes is about 3 days.

It helps if you're tying to get the code for a coin that has had its code pulled already to include a small pic (72dpi) of the coin showing the tracking # so they know you have it and are not trying to grab someone else's activation code.

The usual turn around time for help regarding Activation Codes is about 3 days.

It helps if you're tying to get the code for a coin that has had its code pulled already to include a small pic (72dpi) of the coin showing the tracking # so they know you have it and are not trying to grab someone else's activation code.

Ahhhhhhhh!!! Very good advice; I hadn't thought of that. Thank you, Droo. I also sent an email to support@geoswag.com, as Tokencollector suggested, but I'll re-send one to Oakcoins with a photo attached. Thank you both so much for the tips. I need all the help I can get, and I really appreciate it.