Gecaching number plates

CapeDoc

I have not been caching for long, but long enough to see how the caching bug can really bite! I was wondering if anyone had gone so far as to get a personalised number plate reflecting their love of geocaching? If so, what is on the plate? Your geocaching name, or some other clever geocaching term (TFTC?) which muggles wouldn't understand...

My next vehicle will have personalised plates: ZANTUS - EC

Zantus, is also my user name on a few 4x4ing forums, and part of my company's name, so a lot of people will recognise is. At least when you get to a cache site and see ZANTUS - EC, you'll know there's a fellow geocacher nearby :anibad:

Been thinking of that.... And can't decide if i want to do it. See i am thinking of Wazat-ZN but then there is another great numberplate available and it is just screaming for me to grab it, but I then think of how much it costs and I think of the great places I might be able to go to with that money, like down the road to buy bread.... Nah petrol isn't that expensive yet but at the rate it is going up!!!!