Hands up those who've acquired a Cache Critters - Baa Geocoin

Lucy & Roo

Hi all,

We've been caching for nearly 2 years, and are only just now getting into geocoins. We are very new to this forum, and are mostly lurkers.

We want to thank Sara and Christian at Oak Coins for bringing our ideas to life. The Cache Critters - Baa coin was our first attempt, and like any parent, we love them. As such, we would like to know who else has got them, so we can watch them travel. We hope you love them as much as we do.

Thanks, Justin

Hey Justin:

Welcome. I just checked out your Baa geocoin - very cute. I can see why you're suh a proud parent :D I'm still new to caching/coin collecting (seniority of about 5 months), but if you've been lurking for any length of time, you know that there are a lot of great people here waiting to help, talk about what's interesting in geocoins, or to announce their newest contribution to the coin world :D Hope to see more of you on the board :anibad:

I love it too.... saw them for sale but daren't buy any at the moment because I've sort of blown the geocoin budget for now. It's so cute though.....the funny thing is that I bought a little sheep ornament (with a daisy in it's mouth) a couple of weeks ago, that's so like this coin!!

A very difficult one to resist!!

I have seen these and love them, but like others here, don't have the funds right now to purchase one. I'd love to trade, though, if you're interested and if you're trading!

Congrats on a great coin. I look forward to the arrival of the next Cache Critter!

I have seen these and love them, but like others here, don't have the funds right now to purchase one. I'd love to trade, though, if you're interested and if you're trading!

Congrats on a great coin. I look forward to the arrival of the next Cache Critter!

Can you still purchase, and where?

Yep. At Geoswag.

Just checked Geoswag and didn't see any Baa coins available. Sold Out already? Are you willing to trade?

You can find them at the pre-sale page.

Picture:

geocoin_baa_n.jpg

I'm still thinking if I should buy some (at least 1 for my collection)........ :D

I have one of these! :anibad:

It's activated, but I haven't convinced myself to let go of it yet... it may just sit here looking cute. I don't officially collect geocoins, but so far I've only been able to "let go" of ONE of the coins I've bought. What IS it about these things that makes you just want to hang onto them??? :D

Mine can be tracked here: TB2CAQC

Very cute design... thanks for thinking of it!