Nuvi 260 GPX Transfer Problem

I just bought a NUVI 260 that I want to use for geocaching. I can download and transfer .loc with no problem, but I would like to use .gpx files so that all of the description and clues from geocaching.com will be transferred to my gps as well, and show up in my gps as a description.

So, I looked at a lot of different options, and I can't get any of them to work. I am using OS X Leopard.

I tried:

MacBabel - When I try to transfer the .gpx file it comes up with a claim interface failed error.

MacCaching - I have tried it with the Garmin and GPX protocols and get the claim interface failed error.

MacSimpleGPs - I can't seem to find any way to get it to connect via USB. Only bluetooth

Garmin Bobcat - I can get it to recognize my gps and .loc files to transfer, but when I try to import a .gpx file it won't import

LoadMyTracks - It seems to recognize my gps and the gpx file, but freezes when I try to "save to device"

What am I am missing. Is there an easy way to do this?

I just bought a NUVI 260 that I want to use for geocaching. I can download and transfer .loc with no problem, but I would like to use .gpx files so that all of the description and clues from geocaching.com will be transferred to my gps as well, and show up in my gps as a description.

So, I looked at a lot of different options, and I can't get any of them to work. I am using OS X Leopard.

I tried:

MacBabel - When I try to transfer the .gpx file it comes up with a claim interface failed error.

MacCaching - I have tried it with the Garmin and GPX protocols and get the claim interface failed error.

MacSimpleGPs - I can't seem to find any way to get it to connect via USB. Only bluetooth

Garmin Bobcat - I can get it to recognize my gps and .loc files to transfer, but when I try to import a .gpx file it won't import

LoadMyTracks - It seems to recognize my gps and the gpx file, but freezes when I try to "save to device"

What am I am missing. Is there an easy way to do this?

I have a Zumo 450, I have the same problem with MacCaching

I have the same issue with my new nuvi 760. So I was able to load mine using the Garmin POI loader. I know it does waypoints but not sure about routes or tracks. Hope this helps. (on a mac w/ leopard as well).

I still don't understand the can't claim interface though..... hmmm.