GW6 coin editions

OshnDoc

Since I was unable to attend GW6, I would like to ask if everyone who had a specify coin made for the event would be so nice and post some information about the coin and if possible even a picture of the coin, including all editions of the official event coin.

Thanks everyone.

Since I was unable to attend GW6, I would like to ask if everyone who had a specify coin made for the event would be so nice and post some information about the coin and if possible even a picture of the coin, including all editions of the official event coin.

Thanks everyone.

there was a glow version of the nocturnal - check with avroair, he has one for auction.

Dhenniger had a new trackable coin, Landsharks had some new coins and pins, lots of people had the little bears, LoriDarlin had a new large micro, a Lydon UT, and some of my new coins. Almost forgot, a Dorkfish

7cab5eba-fe9a-4eed-a932-38647d744e34.jpg

There were 25 made of the Beaver and the Guitar. The GWVI coin on the right is the Volunteer coin.

Edited by Tennessee Jed

Here is the coin that our group of cachers did:

woodstockcoin.jpg

We had a few left over, so WorldCaching has agreed to sell them for us.

There were 225 black nickel minted and 25 nickel minted (trade only). They are 1.75 inches, trackable with a unique icon.

Think the site is working better now- so shipping charges should be more reasonable.

They should come up as $2.25 for two coins and slightly more for three or more.

Anyone who has been charged more than that for shipping so far today will see a refund in their envelope !

Please let me know directly if you still have problems through my profile - wild wiggly beanz.

Had a fantastic time at Geowoodstock - hey if anyone wants to trade teddies- I have Perwinkle ones with BEANZ on the back....

Here is the coin that our group of cachers did:

woodstockcoin.jpg

We had a few left over, so WorldCaching has agreed to sell them for us.

There were 225 black nickel minted and 25 nickel minted (trade only). They are 1.75 inches, trackable with a unique icon.

Think the site is working better now- so shipping charges should be more reasonable.

They should come up as $2.25 for two coins and slightly more for three or more.

Anyone who has been charged more than that for shipping so far today will see a refund in their envelope !

Please let me know directly if you still have problems through my profile - wild wiggly beanz.

Had a fantastic time at Geowoodstock - hey if anyone wants to trade teddies- I have Perwinkle ones with BEANZ on the back....

Great coin! Classy company. Thanks for the postage refund. Well done!

Here is a list of the GeoWoodstock VI GeoChick Teddy Bears that we know of so far. The ones with the # are consecutively numbered. Anyone know of others?

GWVI 2008

PoSAM

Samantha

BearyAsh

Maddie

ohjoy!

MamaC

C-bone

&jrr

Turbos

LitLens

GoJayBees

Beanz

FRIVLAS

WWC

sillygirl

TI&S-#

GWS2008

Boo-Boo

RSG

Moo Crew

RC#

sg&jrr

Edited by Team Itchy & Scratchy

I'm surprised no one has mentioned, or maybe didn't notice...I have a Birds of a Feather from Team NAB(NashvilleJoe, AbbysGrammy, & Bulli the Wonder Dog) from Nashville, TN. on one tail feather is "GW VI". Does anyone else have one of these?

I also have:

Official GWVI Coin,

Evil micro,

Sacramento '08

and this strangs clip on tag thing with a (Canadian?) Beaver that says GWVI

and had, but sent away a Boo-Boo Bear.