Farewell to GeoWoodstock VI

BlueMotmot

Since I live near where GW VI was held, I returned late last night. It was so wonderful to meet so many who had just been "names" on the forums: Tsun, Karma, Tadpole, Castleman, Tethys, CoreynJoey, Tooljin and Bart, Oroborus, Rivercity. Sharon from Hogwild, Tennessee Jed, TMA, intololerable, Damenace, BigD007, FairyHoney...and others I am sure to think of later. And thanks for all the great trades:

Tsun - Bronze ET 2008 and a special edition Tatanka

Karma - I wore her new whale coin all day

Cachunuts - the wine coin and a couple freebies she gave me

Team Velma Scooby and Shaggy - their personal mystery maching coin

BigD007- his new personal

Tennessee Jed and his new coin edition

Tadpole379 and her trade only

Moose-R-us for their cool pathtag

Nerds from CoreynJooey, tadpole379, and mightyzinn

Bears from many - thanks to come later when I dig those cute critters out of the depths of my bag

Team Alamo - personal

Thanks everyone for making my first mega event so much fun. I hope you all had a safe trip home!!

BlueMotmot

Edited by BlueMotmot

I, too, must say how wonderful everyone was and what a great time I had. I met so many people whose faces I can now put to the names. Tsun, Karma, Steve, Pete, Sharon, Georgia and Mike. I can home with so many new coins.

And you can go home as the reigning POKER Champ!!

I, too, must say how wonderful everyone was and what a great time I had. I met so many people whose faces I can now put to the names. Tsun, Karma, Steve, Pete, Sharon, Georgia and Mike. I can home with so many new coins.

Especially since you won the Geocoin Poker! Congrats!

GeoWoodstock VI was great... it REALLY rocked!! - I got the chance to meet BlueMotmot at the "Pumpkin Head" cache, near Ground Zero. I was the next cacher that signed the log after her, and realized that she had just walked away. I think I suprised her when I knocked on the window of her vehicle... We had traded personal coins in the past - as a matter of fact, she was one of my first trades - so I was SO excited to see her name on the log!! I think the first words out of my mouth was something like... "I love your GeoGuitar - would you like to trade?"... She and I talked for a while - and I was able to trade GeoGuitars (by-the-way, hers is AWESOME!!!). She is a good sole - and meeting her was one of the highlights of my GeoWoodstock experience. Blue Motmot - I hope we meet again!!

OverTheEdge

GeoWoodstock VI was great... it REALLY rocked!! - I got the chance to meet BlueMotmot at the "Pumpkin Head" cache, near Ground Zero. I was the next cacher that signed the log after her, and realized that she had just walked away. I think I suprised her when I knocked on the window of her vehicle... We had traded personal coins in the past - as a matter of fact, she was one of my first trades - so I was SO excited to see her name on the log!! I think the first words out of my mouth was something like... "I love your GeoGuitar - would you like to trade?"... She and I talked for a while - and I was able to trade GeoGuitars (by-the-way, hers is AWESOME!!!). She is a good sole - and meeting her was one of the highlights of my GeoWoodstock experience. Blue Motmot - I hope we meet again!!

OverTheEdge

I guess I missed you and BlueMotMot but hopefully we can meet at a smaller event in the near future. And yes, GW6 did rock!

I guess I missed you and BlueMotMot but hopefully we can meet at a smaller event in the near future. And yes, GW6 did rock!

Wow - I saw lots of people, but met VERY few people that I know via the forums or names that I recognize from prior logs. I hope to find out which event you will be at next... I hope to meet you in person soon!!!

OverTheEdge

EDITED for spelling...

Edited by OverTheEdge

This was my first Mega Event, and having traveled down with Damenace (my partner in crime), I am glad I can put faces to names I have only heard about. It was more like going to a family reunion and meeting family members, vs people you don't know anything about. I would like to point out the speical people, but I have to be on the road from Utah to Inidana in the mornings, so I'll say thanks to all, and to all a good night. :ph34r:

I was able to trade with BlueMotmot - in fact we watched out for each other's stuff before we got pushed to the outside. Was very happy to finally meet 007BigD :ph34r: , Karma ( with her blue contacts in :) ), So many - I've met Helen from Landsharkz as well as Rivercity before but still such a pleasure. Rather nice to meet you, Lyonden since you are a very good friend of our special friend over here :D . Man, All afternoon, I kept asking around about Tennessee Jed but I kept missing him :blink:

Only one drawback from the coin thingy event . . . I lost a Brand NEW big black Maglite - you see, I brought it over for the vendor from the Netherlands was set up outside. I also lost a brand new and irreplaceable blue canvas Uwajimaya store it had a TB head inside that goes by the name of Nesha 331 :blink::ph34r::unsure:

All in all it was well worth the drive up and down :blink: Already thinking as to how to get to the one next year supposedly in Tennessee ! ! !

Had such a great time meeting so many folks from the forums. Of course now reading, I realize how many I missed. :ph34r: I did get to play poker, didn't quite make the final table, but had a great time. Congratulations to fossillady, all the forum regulars were rooting for her at the end!

Traded with many...got 1/2 my GeoJellies and our bears.

A few of my trading highlights:

Tennessee Jed Glitter

Copper Earth Turtle

XLE Good Karma/Bad Karma

Mrs. Icecream Man

Red/Green Earth Turtle

Kewalo Basin Benchmark

Plus in caches I found:

Moun10bike pin

Kealia/Hula Bum coin.

Though our hippie bus didn't make it to GWVI, our Racing Balloon did, and we were able to retrieve it!

jrr

I was able to trade with BlueMotmot - in fact we watched out for each other's stuff before we got pushed to the outside. Was very happy to finally meet 007BigD :D , Karma ( with her blue contacts in B) ), So many - I've met Helen from Landsharkz as well as Rivercity before but still such a pleasure. Rather nice to meet you, Lyonden since you are a very good friend of our special friend over here :D . Man, All afternoon, I kept asking around about Tennessee Jed but I kept missing him :D

Only one drawback from the coin thingy event . . . I lost a Brand NEW big black Maglite - you see, I brought it over for the vendor from the Netherlands was set up outside. I also lost a brand new and irreplaceable blue canvas Uwajimaya store it had a TB head inside that goes by the name of Nesha 331 :D:anibad::D

All in all it was well worth the drive up and down B) Already thinking as to how to get to the one next year supposedly in Tennessee ! ! !

You might check with Marky + Joani. I know we were sitting in the lobby at the end of the night and there was a big black mag light that no one knew who it belonged to. So it may not be totally lost.

Edited by dhenninger

Wow - I saw lots of people, but met VERY few people that I know via the forums or names that I recognize from prior logs. I hope to find out which event you will be at next... I hope to meet you in person soon!!!

OverTheEdge

EDITED for spelling...

I was lucky enough to glance up to see OverTheEdge as we were passing each other near the vendor booths. And even luckier to receive one of her great coins!

OverTheEdge, it was great to meet you... I love being able to put faces to the names I see here or on cache logs! Thank you so much for the coin... it's one of my favorite personals. I love how it depicts your caching name so well :anibad: .

I wandered the area talking with everyone. :D

I think I missed about 2850 people, and I was talking as fast as I could. :anibad:

There were actually THOUSANDS of geocachers there ! :D

I think this was the largest event EVER. :D:DB)

Thanks to all the people who helped set this event up.

It was quite well run, and everyone I spoke with was having a wonderful time.

Sounds like a great time was had by all. :D

Just out of curiosity-sake, how do coiners recognize each other in such big crowds? It would seem like neon-colored t-shirts would be in order or some other way to spot one another would help.

Of course, bags loaded with coins might be a dead giveaway. :anibad:

:D

Had a great time, thanks to Toojin&Bart and LoriDarlin' showing me around!

Thanks, Ladies, for taking me and letting me have such fun! It made the fact that I couldn't really go a lot less of a bummer and sitting here watching things a lot more fun!

You two rock, so do everyone else that I had the pleasure of meeting!

Naomi :anibad:

It was a pleasure meeting with the Princess. We will All be coming and meeting you cuz there were A LOT of pictures takien with her :D I can't wait to see them!

I was able to trade with BlueMotmot - in fact we watched out for each other's stuff before we got pushed to the outside. Was very happy to finally meet 007BigD :D , Karma ( with her blue contacts in B) ), So many - I've met Helen from Landsharkz as well as Rivercity before but still such a pleasure. Rather nice to meet you, Lyonden since you are a very good friend of our special friend over here :D . Man, All afternoon, I kept asking around about Tennessee Jed but I kept missing him :D

Only one drawback from the coin thingy event . . . I lost a Brand NEW big black Maglite - you see, I brought it over for the vendor from the Netherlands was set up outside. I also lost a brand new and irreplaceable blue canvas Uwajimaya store it had a TB head inside that goes by the name of Nesha 331 :D:anibad::D

All in all it was well worth the drive up and down B) Already thinking as to how to get to the one next year supposedly in Tennessee ! ! !

You might check with Marky + Joani. I know we were sitting in the lobby at the end of the night and there was a big black mag light that no one knew who it belonged to. So it may not be totally lost.

THAT would be great Now I need to find out how to get ahold of him :D

Had a great time, thanks to Toojin&Bart and LoriDarlin' showing me around!

Thanks, Ladies, for taking me and letting me have such fun! It made the fact that I couldn't really go a lot less of a bummer and sitting here watching things a lot more fun!

You two rock, so do everyone else that I had the pleasure of meeting!

Naomi :anibad:

This was so Hillarious. We had so much fun reading the posts for this and loved seeing the pictures. Who would of thunk.

LOL

Barry and Valarie aka sweetlife

Wow... Being that I didn't really know anyone, I followed coreynjoey around like a lost puppy and they introduced me to everyone (which more than made up for joey encouraging me to buy that duck :anibad:). You two are really great and saved me from probably hanging out in the parking lot the whole time!

I was just floored by how nice some of you were... thanks for the coffee run Castleman!

I was able to trade with BlueMotmot - in fact we watched out for each other's stuff before we got pushed to the outside. Was very happy to finally meet 007BigD :D , Karma ( with her blue contacts in :D ), So many - I've met Helen from Landsharkz as well as Rivercity before but still such a pleasure. Rather nice to meet you, Lyonden since you are a very good friend of our special friend over here :D . Man, All afternoon, I kept asking around about Tennessee Jed but I kept missing him :D

Only one drawback from the coin thingy event . . . I lost a Brand NEW big black Maglite - you see, I brought it over for the vendor from the Netherlands was set up outside. I also lost a brand new and irreplaceable blue canvas Uwajimaya store it had a TB head inside that goes by the name of Nesha 331 B):anibad::D

Wish I would have met you also. :D

Wow... Being that I didn't really know anyone, I followed coreynjoey around like a lost puppy and they introduced me to everyone (which more than made up for joey encouraging me to buy that duck :D). You two are really great and saved me from probably hanging out in the parking lot the whole time!

I was just floored by how nice some of you were... thanks for the coffee run Castleman!

But then we would have hung out and enjoyed looking at other people's name tags. I should have been tagging with you guys, then Maybe just maybe I would have felt a tad bit special :anibad: . I guess I had a different kind of illusion and wrong frame of mind. Actually I WAS very happy there for those 2 days- 2 evenings 1 day :D - It wasn't until I realized what was left behind changed the atmosphere of my mind and reading that everyone was getting surprises stuffed in their bags. Yes, I tend to be on the honest side and won't hesitate too much to express myself. Only some times the wrong words come out.

Only one drawback from the coin thingy event . . . I lost a Brand NEW big black Maglite - you see, I brought it over for the vendor from the Netherlands was set up outside. I also lost a brand new and irreplaceable blue canvas Uwajimaya store it had a TB head inside that goes by the name of Nesha 331 B):D :D

:DB):D:D

I saw that lost maglite at 1:30AM!!!! It was me, Mammacache, marky, Joni, Tadpole, PofS and "THE HEAD, TB" someone handed it to Marky and he didnt know whos it was...Notsure what became of it, but the last time I saw it, it was being handed to marky. :D:D:D:D

Dont ask what we were doin up that late...It was just fun listenin to all the old timers talk of old times past :D Marky showin me old coins as he digs through his stash and makin fun of the Big Ol creepy Head TB that some how I ENDED UP WITH!!! :D

So There!!!... maybe that'll shed some light on your light!!!! B) Ill elaborate on the great times I had at GW6 in the late...Havent even logged my caches or grabbed all my TBs yet :anibad: Gots some "Home"work to attend to!...I did grab the important ones though :D

Reading this thread I am just now realizing how many people I missed out meeting! :anibad:

I did get to meet lots of forums and coin folks, got to see some friends again and met lots of new people. It was great fun!

Now next year ya'll head down south so I can meet the people I missed. :D

Oh yeah and BigD....as for the 1:30 am lobby party...remember what happens in the lobby stays in the lobby!!!! LOL

Great thread Valerie. :cry:

It was great to meet so many 'names' from the forums: BlueMotmot, Dorkfish (Karma sounds so much nicer) :D , Landsharkz, Tadpole379, Castle Man, LoriDarlin, CoreynJoey, T&B - with Mousekakat in tow :anibad::laughing: , Tennessee Jed, TMA, intololerable, Damenace, 007BigD, Tsun, FairyHoney and many more. The organizers and volunteers for GW-VI did an amazing job - hats off to you all. :D

Trading was so much fun - I wish I had my Ammonite Beaver Tags with me but it was great to trade some of my new coins with -

BlueMotmot for the Hippie Bus and decoder

Karma for her copper nudes :wub: and grey whales - and thanks for the necklace!!

T&B for the Tiki, sword and two England coins

Tsun for her copper GW-VI turtle

Tenn.Jed for his personal

Georgia for a wonderful trade and gift of Seven Summit coins, Quebec beer and vigps Marmot :D I've since got lots of stories from Chris and Helen about the 'team'. :D

fluteface for her personal

Hogwild for their groovy shirt

007BigD for his cool personal

Wild Wiggly Beanz for her WorldCaching set and Cali-or Bust coin

911turbos for the California or Bust coin

Landsharkz for their awesome Gold 2007 Cougar and new cool personals

Team Legoes for Motogirl,GBA Earthquake, San Diego and N.Penn coin

Scooby-Shaggy and Velma for their personal

Snoogans for his smashed Shilling and English penny - I just couldn't take that cool Moroccan coin

Marky for his personal nano coin and pin and another?? Danoshimano or Carion Crow coin??

AbbysGrammy for her personal parrot. I think she watched me stumbling around at the Monday breakfast playing a Wherigo game "Whack a Lackey" - what a bunch of fun that was - edged out Marky for the big prize!! B)

Also thanks for the pins and bears from LoriDarlin, Landsharkz, Intolerable, fluteface, mtn-man, thrak and Team Legoes. I'm sure I've forgotten some - thanks to you as well.

Of course thanks to all the mystery coiners who graced GW-VI and especially to Geocoin Angel and Imagine Peace.

See you in Tennessee!!!!

I miss you fellow coiners already!!! :D lol :laughing: I truly had the best time of my geocaching life at this event!! I'm still on cloud 9 B)

Highlights in order:

* Caravaning over with Toojin and Bart, Karma, Lyonden_UT, Damenance & Boo-Boo. Thank goodness Karma didn't kill us going after the puzzle cache and I'll never forget the huge statues with you guys whooping it up and being indecent with them...I have blackmail pictures hehehe

* Meeting all of you!!! well ok, I didn't get to meet ALL of you but many of you!! I'm not going to list names because I would probably miss someone and don't want to do that....so just know if we talked it was a pleasure meeting you!! I was hoping for more chatting time with some of you but time just ran out and went too quickly. Wish we could have been there earlier on Friday now but am grateful for the time I did get.

* Trading with all of you!! Thank you to everyone I traded with here, I shall cherish your coins forever!! :anibad: And speaking of trading ... I hit the holy grail and made NINE trades with THE MOOP ALONG!!! yippeetieyay!!!!

* Was gifted a few special coins that are very special to me.....thank you soooo much!!!

* Hit 800 finds at the geocoin swap meet!!! Thank goodness Lenny took note of my finds so that I could celebrate it right! She is a great friend and geocacher :wub: I'm going to run out and buy Microsoft Streets and Trips after caching with her because my navigational skills suck lol

* Helping T&B with her flat Princess Mousekakat because it was fun and it allowed us to get to know you, while sharing the experience with Naomi :cry:

* Last but not least....I came home to discover that while I was gone our son was eating dinner and choked on some steak. He could not breathe and thanks to my husband's good parenting skills & fast thinking, he did the heimlook maneuver on him 3 times until he got it out and saved our son's life. I went from one high (going to GW6) and being grateful I got to go, to coming home and hearing about this and being grateful that our son is ok and alive. :D

Edited by LoriDarlin

I would loved to have caravan-ed or at least had more riders :anibad:

Something funny on the way home. Thought I would share. While in The Siskiyous, we passed a car with Canadian plates and Geocaching stickers all about. anyways, this dude had a computer mounted so he could use it WHILE driving :laughing: ! Almost like a cop car or something. I guess he Really knew his keyboard. And I bet he had to put it away in my state since texting is illegal Wait, would This be considered "texting" B):D:D ?

:wub:

I would loved to have caravan-ed or at least had more riders :anibad:

Something funny on the way home. Thought I would share. While in The Siskiyous, we passed a car with Canadian plates and Geocaching stickers all about. anyways, this dude had a computer mounted so he could use it WHILE driving :D ! Almost like a cop car or something. I guess he Really knew his keyboard. And I bet he had to put it away in my state since texting is illegal Wait, would This be considered "texting" :laughing::D:wub: ?

:cry:

Dare say who I Think it was B) ?

I would loved to have caravan-ed or at least had more riders :wub:

Something funny on the way home. Thought I would share. While in The Siskiyous, we passed a car with Canadian plates and Geocaching stickers all about. anyways, this dude had a computer mounted so he could use it WHILE driving :anibad: ! Almost like a cop car or something. I guess he Really knew his keyboard. And I bet he had to put it away in my state since texting is illegal Wait, would This be considered "texting" :D:cry::D ?

:D

Dare say who I Think it was :laughing: ?

I'll bet it was 'he who you don't want to name' - you know, the cacher with the longest name!! B)

He did the Original Stash Cache on his way home in his geo-mobile.

* Last but not least....I came home to discover that while I was gone our son was eating dinner and choked on some steak. He could not breathe and thanks to my husband's good parenting skills & fast thinking, he did the heimlook maneuver on him 3 times until he got it out and saved our son's life. I went from one high (going to GW6) and being grateful I got to go, to coming home and hearing about this and being grateful that our son is ok and alive. :laughing:

OMG....Lori...... :D Something like this when it happends everyone panics. Pats on the back for your hubby and glad he was able to get it out. :D We are so glad to hear that he is okay. We would of felt horrible.

Barry and Val

sweetlife

Since I live near where GW VI was held, I returned late last night. It was so wonderful to meet so many who had just been "names" on the forums: Tsun, Karma, Tadpole, Castleman, Tethys, CoreynJoey, Tooljin and Bart, Oroborus, Rivercity. Sharon from Hogwild, Tennessee Jed, TMA, intololerable, Damenace, BigD007, FairyHoney...and others I am sure to think of later. And thanks for all the great trades:

Bears from many - thanks to come later when I dig those cute critters out of the depths of my bag

Team Alamo - personal

Thanks everyone for making my first mega event so much fun. I hope you all had a safe trip home!!

BlueMotmot

Cool! Now you have met all the west coast coin people, come on out to Geocoinfest to meet all us East Coasters! :D

Team Alamo - personal

BlueMotmot

Cool! Now you have met all the west coast coin people, come on out to Geocoinfest to meet all us East Coasters! :D

She already met me, thats whats important!! :D:)

Playing a Wherigo game "Whack a Lackey" - what a bunch of fun that was - edged out Marky for the big prize!! :D

You dog, I thought I had that coin in the bag with my score but you smoked me. Must have been when you whacked Jeremy that you took the lead. How many points was he worth, anyway?

Joani and I had such an awesome time meeting people in person that we've come to know via the forums, chats, geocoin vendors, etc. I'm still riding high from this weekend.

I can't wait for the next big event we can go to. I don't think we will be able to do Midwest Geobash, unfortunately. :) I think the next one we are going to try and make is GeoRendezvous II in Utah. It's first weekend in Sept (which will coincide nicely with Joani and my 30th wedding anniversary). I don't see the event posted yet, but you can find more details here if you want to join us: http://www.georendezvous.com/

Playing a Wherigo game "Whack a Lackey" - what a bunch of fun that was - edged out Marky for the big prize!! :D

You dog, I thought I had that coin in the bag with my score but you smoked me. Must have been when you whacked Jeremy that you took the lead. How many points was he worth, anyway?

Joani and I had such an awesome time meeting people in person that we've come to know via the forums, chats, geocoin vendors, etc. I'm still riding high from this weekend.

I can't wait for the next big event we can go to. I don't think we will be able to do Midwest Geobash, unfortunately. :) I think the next one we are going to try and make is GeoRendezvous II in Utah. It's first weekend in Sept (which will coincide nicely with Joani and my 30th wedding anniversary). I don't see the event posted yet, but you can find more details here if you want to join us: http://www.georendezvous.com/

Oh cool. Ms Eleanor and I are trying to schedule a certain event involving geocoins for GeoRendezvous. You'll have to come watch from the sidelines Marky :D

TMA

I was lucky enough to glance up to see OverTheEdge as we were passing each other near the vendor booths. And even luckier to receive one of her great coins!

OverTheEdge, it was great to meet you... I love being able to put faces to the names I see here or on cache logs! Thank you so much for the coin... it's one of my favorite personals. I love how it depicts your caching name so well :D .

chancerider - it was great meeting you at GW6! I hope you will complete your coin design that we talked about - it sounds like it is really going to be a GREAT coin!! Thanks for saying "hello" - it was a pleasure meeting you!

OverTheEdge

Team Alamo - personal

BlueMotmot

She already met me, thats whats important!! :D:)

Jackie did you remember to give Valerie a hugz for me when you met her and also Steph? LOL Jackie you are just so funny. Hope you had a fun time at GW6 too B)

Valarie of sweetlife

Edited by sweetlife

OH, Too close and Not enough time to try :D . Will there be others over this way and not too east as that is a lot of driving. With Speeding Element being a teacher, I think we need to stick to this side of the plains states B)

Congratulations on your up and coming anniversary!

Team Alamo - personal

BlueMotmot

Cool! Now you have met all the west coast coin people, come on out to Geocoinfest to meet all us East Coasters! B)

She already met me, thats whats important!! :D:D

Jackie did you remember to give Valerie a hugz for me when you met her and also Steph? LOL Jackie you are just so funny. Hope you had a fun time at GW6 too B)

Valarie of sweetlife

Of course I did remember!! And I have a bunch of coins that I picked up for you from GW! :)

Team Alamo - personal

BlueMotmot

Cool! Now you have met all the west coast coin people, come on out to Geocoinfest to meet all us East Coasters! :)

She already met me, thats whats important!! :DB)

Jackie did you remember to give Valerie a hugz for me when you met her and also Steph? LOL Jackie you are just so funny. Hope you had a fun time at GW6 too :D

Valarie of sweetlife

Of course I did remember!! And I have a bunch of coins that I picked up for you from GW! B)

WOW, THank YOu! I Love You My Friend! B)B)

which will coincide nicely with Joani and my 30th wedding anniversary).

WOW! Congratulations on making 30 years! That is truly worthy of a mega event, if ever there was one!

So, tell me, what's the secret of your long and happy (hopefully, lol) marriage?

Naomi :D

It's no secret. Joani is always right. That's why we're always happy. :) Well, except when I left Joani by herself in that biker bar in Wheatland after the geocaching event last Thursday night. I think she's almost forgiven me for that...

--Marky

Just got home (1:30 am 5/29) from GW6 (lol). Dang that was a long trip not to mention it rained everday :D Met lots of coiners and made some trades, mostly just gave coins away.

Forgot to give you your tatankas, Tethys (I remembered when I hit Oregon), so much going on my mind was swimming, sorry about that, guess it's back to the mail.

I wish I could say I remember what coins I traded for but everything is a blur, although I do remember most of the people I traded with or gave freebies too :)

One nice highlight other than the Canada and US coiners was meeting 'wilg' and trading with him. He brought his mom with him and they planned on traveling a bit in the US.

I'm tired, the dogs smell and Tristin became so accustomed to lifting his leg on plants outside that he came right in the house and got the first one he saw inside :D

Now to log the events, caches, coins and TBs. For those who sent emails give me a day or so and I'll get back to you.

Thanks to all the coiners who took the time to talk or try to talk in some cases (lol) to me, it was a real pleasure.

Just got home (1:30 am 5/29) from GW6 (lol). Dang that was a long trip not to mention it rained everday :D Met lots of coiners and made some trades, mostly just gave coins away.

Forgot to give you your tatankas, Tethys (I remembered when I hit Oregon), so much going on my mind was swimming, sorry about that, guess it's back to the mail.

I wish I could say I remember what coins I traded for but everything is a blur, although I do remember most of the people I traded with or gave freebies too :D

One nice highlight other than the Canada and US coiners was meeting 'wilg' and trading with him. He brought his mom with him and they planned on traveling a bit in the US.

I'm tired, the dogs smell and Tristin became so accustomed to lifting his leg on plants outside that he came right in the house and got the first one he saw inside :anibad:

Now to log the events, caches, coins and TBs. For those who sent emails give me a day or so and I'll get back to you.

Thanks to all the coiners who took the time to talk or try to talk in some cases (lol) to me, it was a real pleasure.

Glad you had a great time Stephanie at GW6 Stephanie. We see you took some awesome pictures of your travels to Yellow Stone. OMG...how that brings back memories for us when we were there last fall. Glad you got to see Old Faithful blow. Hope you got alot of trades, made alot of new friends, seen old friends and most inportant you enjoyed your time away from your busy days from school work and your designing of coins. You Needed A Nice Vacation.

Friends,

Barry and Valarie aka sweetlife

I got to check something off my list of things to do at GW6:

[X] See the inside of tsun's camper. :anibad:

--Marky

OOh Cool, Our bet it was very nice. Did you take pictures. Her camper looks very nice. Isnt Steph a great Gal? We were honored to meet her last fall while on vacationing.

sweetlife

Edited by sweetlife

I was thinking about the event and wanted to thank those who had brought Princess Mousekakat. It was just great fun and while not as cool as it would have been to meet the real Mousekakat, I was real happy to have my picture taken and to see her there.

Will Princess Mousekakat be making her way around the county to other events???

I was thinking about the event and wanted to thank those who had brought Princess Mousekakat. It was just great fun and while not as cool as it would have been to meet the real Mousekakat, I was real happy to have my picture taken and to see her there.

Will Princess Mousekakat be making her way around the county to other events???

What a VERY GOOD idea !!

LoriDarlin and I are going to try to get to GeoRendevous in September, so I think that will be the next one...

The Princess Rules !!

edit to add: She ought to be able to travel without us too! Just have to figure out how to mail and have "servants" for the Princess lined up... :anibad:

Edited by Toojin & Bart