Is this a record?

I was just filling in my personal details and just realised it has taken me just short of 4 years to reach 200 caches!!!!

while all the newbies around me have romped past me.

has anyone else still got any records of logtivity I.E kept hold of a TB way too long

I have started the ball rollling off you all go :blink:

I was just filling in my personal details and just realised it has taken me just short of 4 years to reach 200 caches!!!!

while all the newbies around me have romped past me.

has anyone else still got any records of logtivity I.E kept hold of a TB way too long

I have started the ball rollling off you all go :blink:

Twice as fast as me! 4 years 2 months to 100

Wellllllllllllll to hit my 100 milestone it took me 2 years an twenty six days,, then I slowed up abit and to get to my 200 it took me 6 years and 13 days.

Todate Ive been at it 7 years, 2 months, 21 days and managed the grand total of 258. So fits and starts is the order :)

Moss T the ancient one :ph34r:

Wellllllllllllll to hit my 100 milestone it took me 2 years an twenty six days,, then I slowed up abit and to get to my 200 it took me 6 years and 13 days.

Todate Ive been at it 7 years, 2 months, 21 days and managed the grand total of 258. So fits and starts is the order :D

Moss T the ancient one :anibad:

Gosh I did not realize I had gone so fast :D - I registered with GC.com a month before Moss but only found my first cache two days before him on 14th April 2001 - but it took me LESS than two years to find my hundredth, just! :D

Did you enjoy yourself? If the answer is Yes, then don't worry about it. There are no glittering prizes, no awards, no fame and no fortune. If you don't enjoy the caching then it's pointless. If you do enjoy the caching, then comparing what you have done to what everybody else has done is meaningless. Enjoy!!

Well, I'm coming up on the 4th anniversary of my first find and have only clocked 70.

In fact the last 23 months have only seen me find 20. Partly it ties in with the cost of petrol thread - I wait until I'm going somewhere and have some time to spare then see what's around, and partly it's the fact that that there's nothing but **** micros in the area. I know this is one other forumers bette noir, but what is the point of them? Especially a series of 10 on top of each other in nice country side where just two or three 'proper' caches would be much more in keeping.